FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Skunk buster landed, Sun 11-22-20
by SP Dan Today at 6:30 am

» R.I.P Ornery Bob
by TobyB Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» 10th Annual FTFF Toy Drive Details and List
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» When you wish upon a star!
by jeffcpr Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:12 pm

» Sunday KING TIDE Session At LAH
by SP Dan Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:31 am

» Report from LAH 11-18-20
by SP Dan Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:55 pm

» Outcast Prowler w Fish Finder and K-Pump
by Basstuber Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:37 pm

» Maxxon, Seven Bass, 12bb, or???
by jeffcpr Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:58 pm

» LAH Sat 11-14-20
by SP Dan Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:26 pm

» Vote on the Best Pumpkin
by JohnnyB Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:00 pm

» 48 minute LAH Session For One Fish!
by SP Dan Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:17 pm

» Float tube vs pontoon
by Jerdon Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:45 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Float Tubes, Pontoons and Related Equipment Discussions » Share Your Photos & Videos » Seven bass design Renegade One update

Seven bass design Renegade One update

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seven bass design Renegade One update Empty Seven bass design Renegade One update on Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:12 pm

87tpita

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
So it's been a few weeks with the new tube and so far so good. The inflatable seat is a big plus and it handles wind and wake very well compared to the caddis Nevada. I built a new rod holder for it and started to add diy clip lines which I'll eventually do to both sides in front and behind off the pockets, since a big down fall of this tube vs the caddis is its lack of d-rings. The front rod holder is joined by a threaded joint that allows it to swivel. I set the 2 pieces tight and then marked them to ensure once it was glued together it doesn't move from whatever position I set it to.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Seven bass design Renegade One update Empty Re: Seven bass design Renegade One update on Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:56 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
Excellent DIY mod! Thumbs Up

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

3Seven bass design Renegade One update Empty Re: Seven bass design Renegade One update on Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:00 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Great looking setup. I really like the camo theme coming across the entire rig.

Thanks for sharing

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

4Seven bass design Renegade One update Empty Re: Seven bass design Renegade One update on Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:33 am

87tpita

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Thanks guys. Will finish the clip lines and then may try to figure out how to waterproof front Mash area like the PVC tubes are

5Seven bass design Renegade One update Empty Re: Seven bass design Renegade One update on Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:21 pm

TobyB

TobyB
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
That is a pretty sweet set up.

6Seven bass design Renegade One update Empty Re: Seven bass design Renegade One update on Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:14 pm

87tpita

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Got the front clip line done on the other side, I saw how the Cumberlands have that nice pocket on the back of the seat so I was planning on making my own but found it easier just a sew on a very thin fast drying backpack to the seat, it's perfect for throwing carrying my hydration pack. Added two runs of Velcro to this side pockets and will probably start to attach velcro to all the little odds and ends I carry, ex. Scale, sunglass case, extra small tool organizer. And finally it's always driven me crazy that every time I Buckle in that front strap from the bottom of the seat to the crossbar after reach my hand into about 6 in of water , tried it out today for the first time and fingers still get a little bit wet but better than half my forearm LOL[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7Seven bass design Renegade One update Empty Re: Seven bass design Renegade One update on Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:16 pm

87tpita

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

8Seven bass design Renegade One update Empty Re: Seven bass design Renegade One update on Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:23 am

SP Dan

SP Dan
It’s really been fun and interesting to watch as your float tube has evolved into the fishing machine that it is today!

You’ve put a lot of thought into it and it really shows!

Thanx once again! Thumbs Up

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum