FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by KogaHead Today at 12:59 pm

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by KogaHead Today at 12:58 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by Jerdon Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!

+17
tubefish
n2deepfsw
bodfish
ed5000x
FloatAngler
danyowanyo
Aquaholic38
oldspice_fl
Tony G Fishing
desertstorm28
bayfishingjunkie
bballnono
SoCalFishKilla
fatboy531
.:LOLLY:.
wiseguy
jeffcpr
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

whats this winner salt vs fresh 2014 as i recall fresh water team won last year haha shouldnt it be winner fresh vs salt 2014

102Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Okay I know I've been away from the forum for a bit but help me out here guys! I have no idea how this Fresh vs. Salt is formatted. So we now have the date of the tournament. What about the other details? I'm reading the thread and not gaining much information. Please forgive me as I have not been posting and not in on the loop.

103Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:25 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Anyone can sign up for any team they want. The team captain for each team picks two species that they would like to target. Then the team captain of the opposing team chooses one species out of the two listed for the other team. Anyone on the forum can participate and it is not limited to southern cali. You don't have to all fish the same body of water but it does have to be on the same day and time.

I think that's everything

104Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:27 pm

.:LOLLY:. wrote:Anyone can sign up for any team they want. The team captain for each team picks two species that they would like to target. Then the team captain of the opposing team chooses one species out of the two listed for the other team. Anyone on the forum can participate and it is not limited to southern cali. You don't have to all fish the same body of water but it does have to be on the same day and time.

I think that's everything

Awesome thanks! I signed up for the Salt side. I guess more details will be posted for the species and spot later.

105Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

The species for the salt team will be either Sandy's or spotties depending on what fresh picks

106Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Chomps

Chomps
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Fisher sign up for the fresh side I think we need some more members on the fresh side

107Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:20 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK guys I have been out for a few days work and my daughters b-day and all. This is a go, date to be fished is the 22nd of this month. Location to fish is up to the individuals that are competing for there team. Check in with the Team Group Leader Saltwater Killers n2deepfsw, and Team Freshwater fatboy531, if you would like to compete or how to join the team. I posted the details of the actual event in this thread. I will clean them up and re-post again for now it is time to make some adjustments maybe add a few new Team Members, and keep up the trash talk  Twisted Evil 

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

108Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:00 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!!

109Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:02 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

suga free once said "you don't have to get ready if you stay ready"

110Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:06 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

.:LOLLY:. wrote:suga free once said "you don't have to get ready if you stay ready"

Hahahhahahahaha  lol! Thumbs Up 

I like that!!!!

111Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:01 am

Chomps

Chomps
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Have we figured out what both teams are gonna be fishing for ?

112Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:10 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

The lists are already been made Freshwater is either LMB's or Trout, and Saltwater has pick Calico or Spottied Bass. These lists can be changed before we start on the 22nd. Remember Team freshwater will pick the fish that The Saltwater Killers will pick the fish they will be fishing for from there list. And the same Saltwater Killers will pick for Team Freshwater.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

113Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:34 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ill join the freshies only thing is i might not be able to fish sat ppl have been getting fired and have been quitting so hopefully i can make it

114Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:23 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

The choices have already been made, it's just spread all over three different threads, so it's very confusing.  Might be a good idea to bold the selections on the top of this official thread for everyone to see.

Freshwater Team will fish for: LMB (Large Mouth Bass)
Saltwater Team will fish for: Spotted Bay Bass (Spotties)

Fishing Time 6am - 1pm.

Locations to fish are the choices of the individual team members, and it can be various locations as we are not all in the same general location.  As long as we all fish on the same day for the specific species chosen for our team, and that special code shows in your photo, were good to go!

No size limit, this is just a friendly competition to be held on Saturday the 22nd to see which team catches more fish.  Jeff will provide a special code to the team leaders and that code will be given to the team members one day before.  The code needs to show up in your photo to count and prove the fish was caught that day.  I suppose a new thread will open up later that night after the event or the next day and we can tally up the catches by posting all of our pictures in the SAME thread.

I know Jeff has been really busy, but this is the way it went down last year, and I'm trying to clarify for those that are still confused on how this little competition works.  Hope this makes sense. Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this Jeff.

Last edited by wiseguy on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

115Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:27 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks Jimmy!

116Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:37 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice... WTG Jimmy.  Thumbs Up 

117Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:52 pm

thanks Jimmy, that should help answer anyone question

118Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:26 am

wiseguy wrote:The choices have already been made, it's just spread all over three different threads, so it's very confusing.  Might be a good idea to bold the selections on the top of this official thread for everyone to see.

Freshwater Team will fish for: LMB (Large Mouth Bass)
Saltwater Team will fish for: Spotted Bay Bass (Spotties)

Fishing Time 6am - 1pm.

Locations to fish are the choices of the individual team members, and it can be various locations as we are not all in the same general location.  As long as we all fish on the same day for the specific species chosen for our team, and that special code shows in your photo, were good to go!

No size limit, this is just a friendly competition to be held on Saturday the 22nd to see which team catches more fish.  Jeff will provide a special code to the team leaders and that code will be given to the team members one day before.  The code needs to show up in your photo to count and prove the fish was caught that day.  I suppose a new thread will open up later that night after the event or the next day and we can tally up the catches by posting all of our pictures in the SAME thread.

I know Jeff has been really busy, but this is the way it went down last year, and I'm trying to clarify for those that are still confused on how this little competition works.  Hope this makes sense. Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this Jeff.

Thanks Wiseguy!!

119Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:02 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I updated Jeff's original post to this thread with the info.  Jeff, please correct me if any of this is wrong.

120Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:14 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

wiseguy wrote:I updated Jeff's original post to this thread with the info.  Jeff, please correct me if any of this is wrong.

You missed the part where it says..... The salt team will bow to the FRESHWATER victors!!!!!!

121Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:15 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

cheers 

122Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Nice jimmy!!!! Thanks for that!!! good info!!!  Thumbs Up 

123Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:Nice jimmy!!!! Thanks for that!!! good info!!!  Thumbs Up 

What's up... Tony you ready???

124Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

YO YO fatboy, whats up brother, hell yeah im ready, wife is already informed of the date, couldnt be any readier, what lake you guys hitting....maybe i can join you guys.....

tony g

125Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:49 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:YO YO fatboy, whats up brother, hell yeah im ready, wife is already informed of the date, couldnt be any readier, what lake you guys hitting....maybe i can join you guys.....

tony g

It's not a MAYBE!!!! You coming with us.... I'll get you the map soon.  Thumbs Up 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum