FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by KogaHead Today at 12:59 pm

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by KogaHead Today at 12:58 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by Jerdon Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!!

+17
tubefish
n2deepfsw
bodfish
ed5000x
FloatAngler
danyowanyo
Aquaholic38
oldspice_fl
Tony G Fishing
desertstorm28
bayfishingjunkie
bballnono
SoCalFishKilla
fatboy531
.:LOLLY:.
wiseguy
jeffcpr
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:48 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Hey dstorm...damn id love to go to his seminar...but got something going already.....that guy is always on them bass, ive seen some of his reports...bummer...next time...

Tony G

52Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:26 pm

Freshwater will be going off soon , I will be out at Perris Tomorrow and I have seen some huge Bass cruising in 10-12ft of water of the lifeguard point ! the bluebird skies and 80 degree weather has the fish confused lol

53Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:15 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

When we going to set a date and place and teams

54Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:18 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:When we going to set a date and place and teams

...too much hype and no action! Red Smile  Come on fearless leaders! Twisted Evil

55Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:43 am

wiseguy wrote:
ed5000x wrote:When we going to set a date and place and teams

...too much hype and no action! Red Smile  Come on fearless leaders! Twisted Evil

X2

56Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:36 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I think the fresh leader has already converted to the dark side  Evil or Very Mad 

57Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:38 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sorry boys. I've been a little busy fishing... Lol. I agree it's been all talk and no GAME!!! Maybe we can get a scrimmage going this weekend. To work out the perks... Cause I'm certain there's a lot of questions. And also great suggestions on how it can be more competitive.

58Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:40 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

.:LOLLY:. wrote:I think the fresh leader has already converted to the dark side  Evil or Very Mad 

I've been getting my fix... The wife gave me permission to fish thurs., sat. And Sunday. You best believe I took that offer. No I'm ready to get this going. Lol

59Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:51 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Dam I guess I have been behind, I will post up the game today I still need an idea of how many are on each team. Sorry for the delay boys I will see what we can do to get this underway sooner then later.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

60Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:16 am

Man I want to get in on this , but I have no clue how the Teams are looking atm . Would hate to one side Team Freshwater , As I have never even hit the salt on my Tube

WES

61Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:19 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Misfitdog wrote:Man I want to get in on this , but I have no clue how the Teams are looking atm . Would hate to one side Team Freshwater , As I have never even hit the salt on my Tube

WES

No worries WES, they need all the help the could get! Very Happy 

62Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:31 am

wiseguy wrote:
Misfitdog wrote:Man I want to get in on this , but I have no clue how the Teams are looking atm . Would hate to one side Team Freshwater , As I have never even hit the salt on my Tube

WES

No worries WES, they need all the help the could get! Very Happy 

I don't Think you understand the QUALITY of LMB I will bringing onto my tube in the next few months , Would just be Un fair to the Salties ..  lol! 

63Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:18 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK so we need to get a list of teams members together and the Group leaders are working on this. I need to make sure that both teams are even so that is the big hold up right now. But here is what we are going to do.
Each group will pick to fish they would like to fish for the day of the event, and post it on the board. Let day before the event the other time will post up what their competitors will be fishing for so they will chose from your list. On the day of the event you will fish whatever waters you would like to fish so anyone can be involved in this event. Only requirement here is that they can catch the fish that are chosen.
The night before the event I will post up a simple marking that will need to be seen in each picture so that we know every fish posted was caught on the day of the event. Finally on the day of the event we will say start time is 6am and all posts must be in by 1pm Pacific standard time. Simple the team with the most fish will win. Check in with your Group Leaders and let’s get this thing going guys.

64Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:25 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:OK so we need to get a list of teams members together and the Group leaders are working on this.  I need to make sure that both teams are even so that is the big hold up right now.  But here is what we are going to do.  
Each group will pick to fish they would like to fish for the day of the event, and post it on the board.  Let day before the event the other time will post up what their competitors will be fishing for so they will chose from your list.  On the day of the event you will fish whatever waters you would like to fish so anyone can be involved in this event.  Only requirement here is that they can catch the fish that are chosen.  
The night before the event I will post up a simple marking that will need to be seen in each picture so that we know every fish posted was caught on the day of the event.  Finally on the day of the event we will say start time is 6am and all posts must be in by 1pm Pacific standard time.  Simple the team with the most fish will win.  Check in with your Group Leaders and let’s get this thing going guys.

Can you explain this in english?...lol...JK Jeff, I will try and decipher your message and catch fish on the date the leaders pick. Red Smile 

65Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:38 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Looks like we might have 8 for the salt come on freshwater what are your numbers

66Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:58 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I am down for salt water and San Diego for the fishing hole

67Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:11 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:I am down for salt water and San Diego for the fishing hole
we need to find out what species were fishing for first but I like how you think buddy!

68Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:25 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ya each group will chose 2 fish to list that they would like to fish for. The day before the event the other team (ie.. Team Freshwater) will chose 1 of those fish and Saltwater Killers will need to fish for only that fish. And same the other way Saltwater killers will pick from freshwaters list. First we need even teams there are 7 to 8 for Saltwater how about the freshwater guys.

69Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:31 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

There is a good 12-15 freshwater guys ready to launch. Let's get this going.

70Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:35 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Another idea I have is. I'm sure the majority of us tubers do salt and fresh. I think there should be a day where the fresh team and salt team can have a chance to top the others team biggest catch.

71Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:39 pm

tubefish

tubefish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Sorry, been gone for awhile, could i get on the freshwater team by chance? :)thanks!!

I got my secret weapon haha Razz

http://www.austinlures.webs.com

72Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:16 pm

If you need me to even Team Fresh Water out let me know , I am Down

73Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:09 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

The rules are pretty simple... Go out and slay the fish of the day.

74Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:55 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK looks like the teams will be set at about 8 members per group just to keep it even. There is a thread for the Team Freshwater where you can sign up at and I think the Saltwater Killers are set. Now each team needs to come up with there short list of 2 fish they would like to target, so the other team and chose the day before what you are fishing for.

75Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Salt Vs. Fresh 2014 Throw Down!!! Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:03 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Team freshwater:
1. Trout
2. Bass( any freshwater bass)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum