Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Freshwater Fishing tips and tricks » Laguna Niguel is back

Laguna Niguel is back

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Laguna Niguel is back Empty Laguna Niguel is back on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:05 am

floater73

floater73
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
Hey just heard well a while back I heard that Laguna Niguel Lake is under new ownership. But this is the same owner from the good day in the past.
Lake is going to be good again, back to what it use to be. Prices are good and fishing will be better, as wellas just great lake quality.
Get ready guys plan your trips for this lake you wont be disapointed. What a Face

2Laguna Niguel is back Empty Re: Laguna Niguel is back on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:32 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Thank floater, I heard the samething I love that place just to pricie for me. I will try to save the money to make it out soon.

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Laguna Niguel is back Empty Re: Laguna Niguel is back on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Dano67

Dano67
I have fished it a fair amount in the past two months. I have yet to catch a fish smaller than 2lbs. Chartuese or White PowerWorms have been working great.

4Laguna Niguel is back Empty Re: Laguna Niguel is back on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Dano67

Dano67
The fish on my Avatar is from here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum