Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » Fishing Tactics, Tackle, and reviews » Float Tubes, Pontoons, and Equipment Reviews » OUTCAST customer service A+++++ AWESOMEEE!!!!

OUTCAST customer service A+++++ AWESOMEEE!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OUTCAST customer service A+++++ AWESOMEEE!!!! Empty OUTCAST customer service A+++++ AWESOMEEE!!!! on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:24 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
So ive only had my fc4 for just over a month now,I bought it unused from a fellow member on another forum.long story short,ive had two leaks on my left bladder in the last two outings,ive heard that they had no hassle parts replacement,so I gave them a call this morning and explained my situation.the rep simply asked me for my shipping info and let me know they will ship me two new replacement bladders free of charge withing 3 to 5 business days.now thats what I call EXCELLENT SERVICE!! Very Happy Thumbs Up

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
I agree outcast has excellent customer service!

x2 that. Outcast is awesome

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member
Ok guys my new bladders came in today,right away I noticed the difference between the two(old and new)first was the seams,were actually on the inside not outside like the old ones,second the shape is a bit different,the new ones seem to have a more rounded edge,im guessing suited more for the prowler model,and last is that they seem to have more air capacity.overall I have nothing but good to say,I can't wait to get her out again this weekend! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum