FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Today at 5:05 am

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:38 pm

» I'm New Here
by easeup Yesterday at 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

» Current Patreon Members
by jeffcpr Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

LP 09.28.12

+3
bigmouthbasshole
Komori Jeff
Kelster
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LP 09.28.12 Empty LP 09.28.12 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

The month of September has not been kind to me, been doing more fishing then catching. That was until today.
After meeting the guys from Indio I get on the water a little before 7:00 and started throwing a spinnerbait w/o much luck so I put on the donkey rig and get a short strike. I continue and get my first one of the day, I have to switch over to the DS as I re-tie the donkey, as it was fouled up. I get bit on the DS and miss it while screwing around. So I decide to DS and Carolina the rest of the day. Not a wide open bite but I end up with eight fish, total weight of 13.5 pounds the biggest was 4 lbs 6 oz. The color of the the day was "Pink-n-Stink. Roboworm Morning Dawn with a spray of attractant. Feels good to get out of the slump.
Going up to Jenks on Sunday with a fishing buddy to play with trout on UL and trout worms. Now I just have to find my waders, I haven't used them since April.
A few pics;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2LP 09.28.12 Empty Re: LP 09.28.12 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Komori Jeff

Komori Jeff
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Way to go! I was going to try to make it out this morning for a little float tube panfishing, but I've just got too many things going on at home. That and oh yeah... a slipped disc. What would I do without Vicoden?..

3LP 09.28.12 Empty Re: LP 09.28.12 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:33 pm

bigmouthbasshole

bigmouthbasshole
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Great pics, it was a pleasure to meet you and thanks for all the great intel on the lake.

I didn't have such a good fishing day as I got skunked, but it was my first time tubbing here so I learned a lot and I will be more prepared for the next time. I also took some time to try out my new bait caster. I must have looked like an idiot with all the 4 ft casts. No nasty backlash though and I did start to get some distance after a while.

It was a beautiful day and I got to spend my bday on the lake with a great friend and fishing buddy. Here is a pic of his only catch today.

Caught on Jerkit 4 inch smoke lure

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4LP 09.28.12 Empty Re: LP 09.28.12 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

bigmouthbasshole wrote:Great pics, it was a pleasure to meet you and thanks for all the great intel on the lake.

I didn't have such a good fishing day as I got skunked, but it was my first time tubbing here so I learned a lot and I will be more prepared for the next time. I also took some time to try out my new bait caster. I must have looked like an idiot with all the 4 ft casts. No nasty backlash though and I did start to get some distance after a while.

It was a beautiful day and I got to spend my bday on the lake with a great friend and fishing buddy. Here is a pic of his only catch today.

Caught on Jerkit 4 inch smoke lure
Good to me you too. I kept looking for you guys to tell you to switch to pink. It was a calm day on the water and I broke my slump.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5LP 09.28.12 Empty Re: LP 09.28.12 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Komori wrote:Way to go! I was going to try to make it out this morning for a little float tube panfishing, but I've just got too many things going on at home. That and oh yeah... a slipped disc. What would I do without Vicoden?..

Yep I live on Vicoden and Flexeril for my Psoriatic Arthritis. My shoulder is killing me from all the casts today.

6LP 09.28.12 Empty Re: LP 09.28.12 Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:20 pm

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Kill-n-it guys leave some in the water for me on sunday ha ha ha great job out there kelster you know where those big mouth BASStards hang always makin the best out of your day

7LP 09.28.12 Empty Re: LP 09.28.12 Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:48 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice job out there getting out of the slump & helping out a fellow fisherman Thumbs Up

8LP 09.28.12 Empty Re: LP 09.28.12 Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Awesome congrats guys on some nice bass! wish I could have made it out there...

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

9LP 09.28.12 Empty Re: LP 09.28.12 Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

nice wtg guyz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum