FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:48 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by cjwebber Yesterday at 7:58 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:28 am

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:20 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

» Landing nets I am looking at
by SP Dan Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:24 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive

+13
Chomps
bassfishing24/7
flyfishingfool
MenyoG
bigmouthbasshole
Vagabond
Aquaholic38
n2deepfsw
wiseguy
.:LOLLY:.
Fisher
Tubinferbass
jeffcpr
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

762nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:12 am

fishntoss

fishntoss
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hope to make the toy drive on Saturday. Question about the lake.. I assume you have to pay to get in. Where do you have to go?? Over to the main entrance first then go back to the Bersconi side?? Or is there somewhere there to pay???

772nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:41 am

bigmouthbasshole

bigmouthbasshole
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

fishntoss wrote:Hope to make the toy drive on Saturday. Question about the lake.. I assume you have to pay to get in. Where do you have to go?? Over to the main entrance first then go back to the Bersconi side?? Or is there somewhere there to pay???

When u enter the Bernasconi side u will see an unmanned kiosk. The kiosk will have envelopes where u fill out some info and, put your $10 in there and place your envelope in a lockbox.

Try to take exact change and something to write with.

782nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:23 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Can't make this one, sorry. Crying or Very sad

792nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:47 pm

fishntoss

fishntoss
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

bigmouthbasshole wrote:
fishntoss wrote:Hope to make the toy drive on Saturday. Question about the lake.. I assume you have to pay to get in. Where do you have to go?? Over to the main entrance first then go back to the Bersconi side?? Or is there somewhere there to pay???

When u enter the Bernasconi side u will see an unmanned kiosk. The kiosk will have envelopes where u fill out some info and, put your $10 in there and place your envelope in a lockbox.

Try to take exact change and something to write with.

Cool.. thanks for the info.. Really hopin to make it on down this time.. Thumbs Up

802nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I wanna bring a guest. I have an extra tube and gear but no waders. does any body have a pair of waders i can borrow for him? he is 5`9
Thanx! Smile

812nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:19 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Give me my scuba gear back and I'll let you BORROW waders...

822nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

n2deepfsw wrote:Give me my scuba gear back and I'll let you BORROW waders...
LOL coulnt even use it!!! I`m in norwalk tomorrow, I`ll drop it off your office. Thanx bro! Thumbs Up

832nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:14 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Aquaholic38 wrote:
n2deepfsw wrote:Give me my scuba gear back and I'll let you BORROW waders...
LOL coulnt even use it!!! I`m in norwalk tomorrow, I`ll drop it off your office. Thanx bro! Thumbs Up
Thanks buddy....

842nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:12 am

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I got n extra pair of lrg neoprienes if you still need Aqua I can bring just n case.

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

852nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:41 pm

MenyoG

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

I need to get a pair of fins to Bigmouthbasshole, Patrick, who is going to Perris on Saturday.

Is there anybody in the OC that is going to Perris and is willing to meet up with me tommorrow, Friday, afternoon to do a handoff so I can get these to Patrick.

Thanks,
Manuel

862nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ill be at this one got the day off

872nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Tubinferbass wrote:I got n extra pair of lrg neoprienes if you still need Aqua I can bring just n case.
awesome! thax bro Thumbs Up

882nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

MenyoG wrote:I need to get a pair of fins to Bigmouthbasshole, Patrick, who is going to Perris on Saturday.

Is there anybody in the OC that is going to Perris and is willing to meet up with me tommorrow, Friday, afternoon to do a handoff so I can get these to Patrick.

Thanks,
Manuel
I can meet with you tomorrow evening if you want. is 91fwy and studebacker close to you?

892nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:28 pm

bigmouthbasshole

bigmouthbasshole
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Thanks Aqua, see you on Saturday

902nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:47 pm

MenyoG

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Thanks for the kind offer Aqua.

However, that's a 40 mile roundtrip for me.

I was hopin to get somebody closer to me. Maybe I'll just ship them. It will end up costing the same with the price of gas nowadays.

912nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

MenyoG wrote:Thanks for the kind offer Aqua.

However, that's a 40 mile roundtrip for me.

I was hopin to get somebody closer to me. Maybe I'll just ship them. It will end up costing the same with the price of gas nowadays.
no prob. actually sat. morning i have to drive the 91 fwy all the way down to perris. but that would be very early. 5ish what ever works for you best bro.

922nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:58 pm

fishntoss

fishntoss
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I'm bringin my inflatable boat I got about a year ago and still haven't used it. I'll have my trollin motor goin. I'll have my waders and fins with me if anyone needs to Borrow em. I'll be lucky to make it down there by 8.. I'm comin from Oxnard. santa

Last edited by fishntoss on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

932nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Sorry guys I won't be able to make it to this one as I have been just layed off so I have to watch every penny I have now and my tube has a pin hole leak in it some how.
Good luck everyone and can't wait to see the pictures

942nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:10 am

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

that sucks sorry to hear

952nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:37 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Not cool man so sorry stay strong man.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

962nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:27 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:Sorry guys I won't be able to make it to this one as I have been just layed off so I have to watch every penny I have now and my tube has a pin hole leak in it some how.

Time to put food on the table, lets go fishing! I'll even let you reel them in as I catch them for you .... Lol

972nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:01 pm

n2deepfsw wrote:
miller wrote:Sorry guys I won't be able to make it to this one as I have been just layed off so I have to watch every penny I have now and my tube has a pin hole leak in it some how.

Time to put food on the table, lets go fishing! I'll even let you reel them in as I catch them for you .... Lol

haha funny

982nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:08 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Good luck out there boys I hope you like the Raffle Prizes and I will be thinking hope for sunny skies for you. Sorry I wont be there but I will be there in spirit, and I am sure my wife will be upset with me most of the day because I will be mentally there as well Red Smile

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

992nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:45 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Good luck guys! Post up some photos. Ill be changing my mother-in-laws brakes on her car. Yippy! !!

1002nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive  - Page 4 Empty Re: 2nd Annual FTFF Christmas Toy Drive Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Oh man cant wait only couple more hrs!

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum