FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by jeffcpr Today at 7:10 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by david886720 Today at 6:51 pm

» Some good growth.
by jeffcpr Today at 2:20 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:59 pm

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by KogaHead Sun May 12, 2024 12:58 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt

+13
sonarbp
bucketmouthking
Love2fish
bayfishingjunkie
Monster
ed5000x
fever
smith's handpoured baits
Dano67
flyfishingfool
Madbasser
waxon67
jeffcpr
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 15]

101Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:34 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Are we eating after the gathering Very Happy

102Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:38 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:Are we eating after the gathering Very Happy

No Jeff said to release the tuber and no harm shall come to it.

103Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:54 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Man im staying away from Dano. What a Face

104Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:55 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Awwwww no food ok Crying or Very sad

105Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Ed I think he means we cant BBQ a tuber when I catch one but I will have to kill and eat what I catch like the Great Wite Hunter if we are not doing food after we get out of the water Rambo

106Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:29 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Be ready Dano those tubers are very chewy and full of hot air

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

107Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Dano67

Dano67

I'll just whip out my special BBQ rub and filet those bad boys up nice and thin. Almost like fresh seared sushi pirat

108Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

You guys are Ravenous!! Rambo affraid

109Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Is it time yet? I need to fish!! It's been weeks and weeks Sad

110Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:59 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:Is it time yet? I need to fish!! It's been weeks and weeks Sad

thinking of playing hook tomorrow things are slow here and like the great dano said i need to go fishing

111Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Tomorrow Morning MV lake 8am for two hours?

112Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:Is it time yet? I need to fish!! It's been weeks and weeks Sad

It's been like THREE DAYS!!! Shocked

Man ur right it has been tooooo long! Twisted Evil

113Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:13 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

jeffcpr wrote:Be ready Dano those tubers are very chewy and full of hot air
not to mention all that spandex gets caught in your teeth! tongue
without food it isn't really a gathering, scratch
jst a bunch of bobbers on the water! cheers

http://www.smithshandpouredbaits.com

114Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:19 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:Tomorrow Morning MV lake 8am for two hours?

Man i got to open then get sick everyone gets here at 8
also what is mv lake

115Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Mission Viejo Lake. Home of the JUMBO BASS!!!

116Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Dano67

Dano67

I have a two hour window tomorrow morning if anyone wants to go. $10 for license and the boats are $5 an hour. I will pay the boat fee Very Happy

117Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:43 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

So who is going on the guided tour of MV lake with Dano67's wild bassing kingdom. just watch out for the back cast from the host of the show.
Wish I could work seems to always be in the way of the fun.

118Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:55 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

My window opens after 8 sorry man i wish i could make that Crying or Very sad

119Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:28 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ed we should hit the lab tomorrow. I'm jonesin hard! Dano I'd hit you up but I cant make that window either. I sense a sudden illness in the air...

120Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:33 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Hey you have to let us know how that goes for you guys. Wax go further down the pininsula near the small Yacht club, there is a big sand beach on the inside of the harbor. Should be better than were we fished last time we were there.

121Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:34 pm

You guys are hilarious! I was jonsing to fish so I did take a couple of hours today and hit up SFD. I will post in the Fresh Reports section! As for FOOD after the Salt Gathering, I vote YES!! Either we bring stuff, or let's hit up a restaurant! That works too! Get a table for like 10! Very Happy

122Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Dano67

Dano67

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:You guys are hilarious! I was jonsing to fish so I did take a couple of hours today and hit up SFD. I will post in the Fresh Reports section! As for FOOD after the Salt Gathering, I vote YES!! Either we bring stuff, or let's hit up a restaurant! That works too! Get a table for like 10! Very Happy

Im good either way

123Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:44 am

Dano67 wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:You guys are hilarious! I was jonsing to fish so I did take a couple of hours today and hit up SFD. I will post in the Fresh Reports section! As for FOOD after the Salt Gathering, I vote YES!! Either we bring stuff, or let's hit up a restaurant! That works too! Get a table for like 10! Very Happy

Im good either way

OMGOSH! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Dano's Avatar is the BESSSSSSST!!! Thumbs Up Very Happy tongue tongue tongue bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

124Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:10 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
Dano67 wrote:

Im good either way

OMGOSH! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Dano's Avatar is the BESSSSSSST!!! Thumbs Up Very Happy tongue tongue tongue bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

now i am confused are those your LC or DANO sPANDEX

125Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt - Page 5 Empty Re: Float Tube Forum Gathering in the salt Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:14 am

ed5000x wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
Dano67 wrote:

Im good either way

now i am confused are those your LC or DANO sPANDEX

We share them... Ohh wowoww! Did I say that out loud??? Shocked Shocked Razz tongue tongue I love you Wink Wink bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum