FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Float tube Storage
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:32 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

New member just saying hi...

+8
Fisher
desertstorm28
ed5000x
fatboy531
Tony G Fishing
.:LOLLY:.
wiseguy
SirMixALot
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New member just saying hi... Empty New member just saying hi... Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:47 am

SirMixALot

SirMixALot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hey everyone. Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Omar and I'm very new to float tubing. I picked up a used caddis 2 to "get my feet wet" in the sport and I can definitely see myself getting seriously into it =) I met one of your guys out at nph the other day. His name is Jay. Really cool guy. He gave me some tips and told me about your forum. You guys got a cool site here. He also mentioned you guys have an event on Saturday that I was hoping to attend to meet some of you guys. Hope it's not too cold cuz I don't have my waders yet =)

2New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:56 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the site SirMixAlot! Great place to be if you love float tubing. I think I know what Jay your talking about. Hope to see you Saturday at our little float tube competition, heck who knows, one of the new guys might just win this one!

3New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:06 am

Welcome! This place will help you with all the information you can think of for tubing! I think there is a tuber selling a pair of breathable waders right now. Check the For Sale forums!

4New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:19 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the boards

5New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:24 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Welcome sir-mix-a lot....this forum is bada$$....you'll enjoy cuz I know I do!!! See u sat if u go ....I also don't have waders....water hasn't been to cold...u should b okay I was out last night and it wasn't to bad...

Tony g

6New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:38 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the boards. Everyone here is super DOPE!! Everyone always willing to help and give advise. Don't be shy to ask questions. There is no such thing as a stupid question. We all take our passion serious. Tight lines.

7New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:41 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

We have a gathering coming up in Saturday check it out show up. It'll be a good time. You'll meet most of the members. Who knows you might even get to win the raffle being auctioned by WISEGUY. This cat does some amazing custom rod work. Tell your buds. See you out there.

8New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:58 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

welcome aboard

9New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:21 am

desertstorm28

desertstorm28
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Welcome man be careful though once you "get your feet wet" you'll be "hooked" on float fishing!

10New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

welcome to the forums

11New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:59 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Welcome X2 what everyone else posted, glad you found us you are going to love your new sport.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

12New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:26 pm

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome, stay, and enjoy the addiction, while breaking a few piggy banks along the way Wink

13New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:38 pm

SirMixALot

SirMixALot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Hoping the boss doesnt give me the ol' " Um... I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in tomorrow, so if you could be here around... 9:00, that would be great. Ok? " on Friday afternoon.  Looking forward to it.

14New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:49 am

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome to the forum Omar.
Best fishing forum around. IMHO
Everyone here is awesome to chat with even hang with.
Im sure youll be right at home here

15New member just saying hi... Empty Re: New member just saying hi... Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

welcome to t forum fellow tuber! did you make it to the event?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]