FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by Dannicus Today at 9:55 am

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Today at 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:28 am

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:20 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive

+14
bigmouthbasshole
flyfishingfool
Aquaholic38
n2deepfsw
Fisher
.:LOLLY:.
merlion
tubefish
desertstorm28
SoCalFishKilla
fatboy531
wiseguy
Tony G Fishing
jeffcpr
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

226Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

yep i didnt get anything ether glad u guys made it out sorry it was a chitty windy day

227Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'm starting to think there's no fish in there!

228Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:04 pm

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

No, there are plenty of fishes. BABAs group, and the recent tourney on Saturday, a few solid 2 to 5lbs turned up in the shallow, near the southside, tire reef, and the ramps.

We were there too, but man, the wind was blowing so hard, we had a hard time staying still in our kayaks to fish. Same with Sunday. We've experience bad weathers like we have not seen in a long while.

229Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:18 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK guys thanks so much for all the donation's and the time and effort you all put into this. I am trying to figure out when to go down to donate the toys but today I had a tooth break pale and had to spend some time in the dentist office. Now I have to go back again tomorrow, and still have to work in between all of this.
I am sorry to say I will not be taking the toys down to drop them off at the Channel 7 news event like we talked about. So Sorry guys but do to channel 7 schedule and my cold and tooth problem  Evil or Very Mad I just cannot find the time. I will make sure that what I have gets to the "Spark of Love" at a local fire station, by this weekend.
But we still have the final raffles to do, if all works out right we will run that this Saturday. I will post the r4esults on the board in this thread. Again I am so sorry, but good job to all involved our 3rd Annual Toy drive is now in the books.  Thumbs Up 

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

230Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:37 pm

desertstorm28

desertstorm28
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hey guys just dropped off the toys from the Perris drive to the Spark of Love at the Warner Fire Station in Huntington Beach... thanks for showing up and donating guys I filled the bin up about half full too bad the fishing wasn't there but it was still a good time on the water with everyone despite the wind.

231Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:03 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

desertstorm28 wrote:Hey guys just dropped off the toys from the Perris drive to the Spark of Love at the Warner Fire Station in Huntington Beach... thanks for showing up and donating guys I filled the bin up about half full too bad the fishing wasn't there but it was still a good time on the water with everyone despite the wind.

Thanks for doing that bro, just got out of the dentist office and I would say it in person but  pale I don't feel good. When you get a chance send me this list of donators and how much they donated so I can run the final raffle. Thanks again guys for all that you have done you have made a difference.  cheers 

232Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:19 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

desertstorm28 wrote:Hey guys just dropped off the toys from the Perris drive to the Spark of Love at the Warner Fire Station in Huntington Beach... thanks for showing up and donating guys I filled the bin up about half full too bad the fishing wasn't there but it was still a good time on the water with everyone despite the wind.
Good job desertstorm!

233Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:39 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

WTG D-Storm!!!! lots of kids will be smiling this Xmas!!!!!

tony G

234Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Good work DStorm, glad to have been a part of it. Ok now...give me my float tube Jeff! Red Smile 

235Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:37 pm

desertstorm28

desertstorm28
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hey Jeff I'll send you the list tonight when I get back.

Thanks everyone I had a friend come with me and help carry the toys and he was thoroughly impressed when I opened my trunk and it was filled haha not to mention the toys Jeff has from the Newport event. Glad that we did our part and there will be that many more kids celebrating a Merry Christmas with a big smile on their face and a toy from the FTFF in their hands good work all cheers!!!  salute 

236Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:12 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

No list is necessary. It's mine!!! Where do I pick it up? JK. Good luck guys. Many kids will have the opportunity to open a Gift. Thanks to all that were able to donate. Times are tough. But you have to remember some one has it rougher than you. I feel like a winner already by giving what I could. Happy holidays guys. Until next time. Tight lines.  salute 

237Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:14 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thanks Storm and thanks everyone I still have my gifts and will donate them on Saturday to a local fire station. I am so sorry we did not get to do the Channel 7 thing, but we still did a great job and made some kids very happy.  Thumbs Up 

238Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:43 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ok sorry it is taking so long i have the winner just trying to up load the video hope to have it soon guys.  Wink 

239Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Sorry it took so long guys I am not a You Tube guy. OK and the winners are Shocked  please P.M. so we can figure out the best way to get you your prize.  Again thanks everyone for all that you did this year, now on top 2014.  Thumbs Up 

240Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

cheers congrats you guys!!!!! so awesome!!!! and thanks Jeff for the greate effort of putting this site togather!

241Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:53 am

desertstorm28

desertstorm28
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

well done Jeff I saw a 47 on that stack so that means there were at least 47 toys that were donated this year so that's fantastic!!! Way to go guys we for sure made a difference again this year and congrats to the tube winners!!! Thanks to all the sponsors who donated for our prizes as well that was incredibly generous of them to add a little incentive to donate even more. Good job FTFF let's get out and fish!!!

242Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:51 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Congrats gentlemen. Good luck on the win.

243Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:41 am

SirMixALot

SirMixALot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

From what I understand I won the Ponderay and I am very grateful. It'll allow me to take my brothers and friends along to enjoy the kind of freedom and fishing we float tubers enjoy. I enjoyed being able to give some gifts to these kids, seeing as i was on the receiving end when i was growing up. I didn't know where the gifts came from but those gifts made some of the best christmas' ever. I'll never forget the kindness that strangers showed us when we had little. I hope I get a chance every year to give some kids what I received.

244Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:22 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

SirMixALot wrote:From what I understand I won the Ponderay and I am very grateful.  It'll allow me to take my brothers and friends along to enjoy the kind of freedom and fishing we float tubers enjoy.  I enjoyed being able to give some gifts to these kids, seeing as i was on the receiving end when i was growing up. I didn't know where the gifts came from but those gifts made some of the best christmas' ever.  I'll never forget the kindness that strangers showed us when we had little.  I hope I get a chance every year to give some kids what I received.

Congrats.

245Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive - Page 10 Empty Re: Our 3rd Annual FTFF Toy Drive Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:33 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Congratz to the two winners! Lucky mofos!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum