FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Things are looking better!
by kin Today at 1:43 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by Dannicus Today at 9:55 am

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Today at 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

9 year old tuber on board!

+3
smith's handpoured baits
jeffcpr
waxon67
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

19 year old tuber on board! Empty 9 year old tuber on board! Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:56 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

My daughter just got her waders so she is ready to tube and choppin at the bit! She has her tube, fins, rod rack, tackle the whole shebang. So I will be getting her in the water maybe this weekend SFD or LAB. She cant wait and if she does well and likes it she might come on one of our trips unless there is an objections?

(Oh and she usually out fishes her dad) Thumbs Up

29 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:58 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Bring her out man that is cool, I am sure she will love it. The more the merrier for sure welcome little one.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

39 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:19 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I scored a set of waders that are too big but she can grow into them for sure. Pix to follow.

49 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:29 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thats cool man, better to have to grow in to them then grow out of them. You just scored a fishing buddy for life right there.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

59 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:48 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

GO GET EM CHICKY!!! Thumbs Up

http://www.smithshandpouredbaits.com

69 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:29 pm

samuraiti

samuraiti
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Very cool! I can't wait till my kid gets a little older. He already wants to go!

Hope she catches a big one out there!

Todd

http://www.geemoto.com

79 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:43 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

she was so excite last night trying to show off her bag of goodies Thumbs Up

89 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:44 am

Wax, if it's her first time tubing, I would say take her to SFD just to get a feel for tubing. LAB is a wind tunnel. The salt can be very harsh and leave her with a bad experience. Let me know. I may join you! Congrats on getting her in the tube! Dano has a daughter and she's 9 as well I believe! She fishes with Dano once in a while. Maybe he can get her tubing too!

99 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:24 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Looks like its time for a "Family tube day". Everyone take a family member and hits some fish. woo hoo.

109 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:26 am

Madbasser wrote:Looks like its time for a "Family tube day". Everyone take a family member and hits some fish. woo hoo.

No body fishes in my family. Just me. I ain't taking my dad in a tube.. LOL! He'd be like SON, you need to do it this way... LOL!

119 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Wax, if it's her first time tubing, I would say take her to SFD just to get a feel for tubing. LAB is a wind tunnel. The salt can be very harsh and leave her with a bad experience. Let me know. I may join you! Congrats on getting her in the tube! Dano has a daughter and she's 9 as well I believe! She fishes with Dano once in a while. Maybe he can get her tubing too!

Good point LC. My kids are pretty salt savvy but the tube does change up the dynamic she is used to. Im gonna try for SFD in afternoon but we'll see. Weekend is already looking hectic.

129 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 pm

waxon67 wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Wax, if it's her first time tubing, I would say take her to SFD just to get a feel for tubing. LAB is a wind tunnel. The salt can be very harsh and leave her with a bad experience. Let me know. I may join you! Congrats on getting her in the tube! Dano has a daughter and she's 9 as well I believe! She fishes with Dano once in a while. Maybe he can get her tubing too!

Good point LC. My kids are pretty salt savvy but the tube does change up the dynamic she is used to. Im gonna try for SFD in afternoon but we'll see. Weekend is already looking hectic.

Make sure you take photos! I think it is awesome that your kid shares in your interests!

139 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
waxon67 wrote:

Make sure you take photos! I think it is awesome that your kid shares in your interests!

I second that, Wax u r a lucky man. Thumbs Up

149 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:40 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Madbasser wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
waxon67 wrote:

YES! many many photos!!!!

I second that, Wax u r a lucky man. Thumbs Up

http://www.smithshandpouredbaits.com

159 year old tuber on board! Empty Re: 9 year old tuber on board! Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 am

Dano67

Dano67

Bring a rope and when she gets tired, hook it to the back of her tube and you can pull her along in front of you. Works good!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum