FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Yesterday at 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

My 22 month daughter...

+4
Jerdon
jeffcpr
kin
jmericle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My 22 month daughter... Empty My 22 month daughter... Tue May 27, 2014 1:51 pm

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

So my baby girl is obsessed with fish, just like daddy! She goes to my shirt drawer ever weekend and pulls out a fishing t-shirt for me to wear all on her own. I have many other shirts besides fishing shirts, but she always says "da da wear fish"

She has learned to say "yellowfin tuna", and now we are on to the bass. She loves saying "calico bass." It brings a smile to my face every time.

My son loves fishing stuff and he is age 5, but not like my daughter.

2My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Tue May 27, 2014 2:51 pm

kin

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

eagerly awaiting my son to join the ranks...due date is in two weeks, but he can show up earlier anytime...good going on getting them started young!

3My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Tue May 27, 2014 3:02 pm

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

kin wrote:eagerly awaiting my son to join the ranks...due date is in two weeks, but he can show up earlier anytime...good going on getting them started young!

Congrats daddy. Be ready for the 2am call saying "its time to go" ha ha ha. My daughter was born at 2:17am. I was up for a sold 28 hours before I could sleep for 2 hours. Good times.

4My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Tue May 27, 2014 3:53 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

That is great buddy start her out right, I have three kids 2 boys and 1 girl. My boys can fish but my daughter is the one that likes to fish crazy but very cool.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

5My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Tue May 27, 2014 5:00 pm

kin

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jmericle wrote:
kin wrote:eagerly awaiting my son to join the ranks...due date is in two weeks, but he can show up earlier anytime...good going on getting them started young!

Congrats daddy.  Be ready for the 2am call saying "its time to go"  ha ha ha.   My daughter was born at 2:17am.  I was up for a sold 28 hours before I could sleep for 2 hours.  Good times.

I want it to be done with already, all this waiting is killing me. Preferably during the day and a quick delivery. But as we all know, it hardly ever happens the way we want.

6My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Tue May 27, 2014 5:04 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

jmericle wrote:So my baby girl is obsessed with fish, just like daddy!  She goes to my shirt drawer ever weekend and pulls out a fishing t-shirt for me to wear all on her own. I have many other shirts besides fishing shirts, but she always says "da da wear fish"  

She has learned to say "yellowfin tuna", and now we are on to the bass.  She loves saying "calico bass."  It brings a smile to my face every time.  

My son loves fishing stuff and he is age 5, but not like my daughter.  

hahaha too much fun, congratz on that.
My 4 year old grandson would rather chase bugs or splash in the water still. Maybe I should request more time with him.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

7My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Tue May 27, 2014 8:02 pm

dlobo

dlobo
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Awesome! Right there with you.

8My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Tue May 27, 2014 11:03 pm

david886720

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

very cool  Cool  My 21 month year old son likes it when I look at fish reports online. Hopefully he'll stay that way

9My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 am

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
Fishermen of the Year 2014

that is cool jmericle, I know what you mean

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXbCKuQvDqfXdaWYIyZgJQ

10My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Wed May 28, 2014 4:19 am

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
Fishermen of the Year 2014

here is one more Very Happy 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXbCKuQvDqfXdaWYIyZgJQ

11My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Wed May 28, 2014 7:00 am

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

FISHING ALL DAY BABY wrote:that is cool jmericle, I know what you mean

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

12My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Wed May 28, 2014 7:02 am

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

david886720 wrote:very cool  Cool   My 21 month year old son likes it when I look at fish reports online.  Hopefully he'll stay that way

Nice. My daughter always asks to see "big fish" on my phone. I always CPR the fish, so she always knows where to see my fish...on my phone! Ha ha ha.

13My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Wed May 28, 2014 7:10 pm

dlobo

dlobo
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

What a great post. Nothing beats family and fishing.

14My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Wed May 28, 2014 11:34 pm

bballnono

bballnono
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Watch out for those kids though. Our dad didnt know what he was getting into when he started us on fishing. Now he has to do a lot of driving to get us to the fishing spots! But he doesnt mind that much because we bring home dinner most of the time.

15My 22 month daughter... Empty Re: My 22 month daughter... Thu May 29, 2014 9:48 am

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

dlobo wrote:What a great post. Nothing beats family and fishing.

Thanks buddy. My new fish species for my daughter is spotted bay bass. Every time I tell her "spotted bay bass" she cracks up. I laugh every time. Good times and memories for sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum