FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Pablosparky Today at 10:11 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by Pablosparky Today at 9:54 pm

» Float tube Storage
by jeffcpr Today at 5:26 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by SP Dan Today at 2:32 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Today at 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello fellow float tubers

+6
volcomsurfrider
david886720
Jerdon
GT
Tony G Fishing
singletrack
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hello fellow float tubers Empty Hello fellow float tubers Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:17 am

singletrack

singletrack
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Hello everyone
Just wanted to introduce myself.  I am very excited to find this group.  I have been saltwater float tubing for 6 or 7 years and it will be great to share my passion for the sport with other like minded people.  In the time I have been float tubing I have spent a lot of it fly fishing bays and surf.  But recently I have gotten into more conventional tackle.  I have fished most of the bays from San Diego up to Santa Barbara.  I spend a lot time out on Alamitos and Huntington Harbor.  Always interested in meeting up with some people to fish.  I fish most weekends on both Saturday and Sunday morning all year.  I wanted to thank Jeff for letting me know about this group.  Met him before I launched at Huntington Harbor.  Look forward to seeing you guys out on the water.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPxZQaZknKgs79MOETz5frQ

2Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:04 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Awesome Singletrack and welcome, nice intro.....youll find some peeps that tube that area frequently like SP Dan you might want to hit him up...im a wednesday after work guy, i hit NPH...so if you ever feel like and evening session come on out....again welcome and thanks for joining us

Tony G Fishing

3Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:55 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome aboard Singletrack.......were u tubing with a friend, Cadis tubes? We said our hellos that day on the water...........GT

4Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:09 am

singletrack

singletrack
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Hello GT
I don't think that was me I usully fish alone. Hoping that changes with this forum.Smile My tubes are a fish cat 4 and a cumberland. Do you fish Long Beach area much?

5Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:36 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

No but would like too..........do u have places to go in LB?..........GT

6Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:54 am

singletrack

singletrack
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I have not fished the Long Beach Port specifically I was mostly referring to Alamitos bay and possibly Grissom Island. I have a few great spots on Alamitos bay and Huntington Harbor and I wanted to fish Grissom island if someone was interested. I have seeing videos of people fishing around terminal island but don't know much about fishing there. If you want your welcome to come out with me this weekend on Alamitos or Huntington Harbor. The tides look great for this weekend. I think both are going to fish well.

7Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:25 pm

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'm going to Laughlin this week, but would gladly go some over time. Maybe SP Dan will chime in, he's a Los Al guy............thanks GT

8Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:52 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Welcome aboard singletrack.
This is a great place for meeting other floattubers and sharing info.

9Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:15 pm

david886720

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Welcome aboard singletrack! I fish Alamitos quite frequently too. It'd be great to have a get together out there sometime for sure

10Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:30 am

singletrack

singletrack
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Hello David
I will be going Saturday and Sunday if you are intrested? The morning tides look great for both Alamitso and Huntington.

11Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:39 am

volcomsurfrider

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

singletrack wrote:Hello David
I will be going Saturday and Sunday if you are intrested?  The morning tides look great for both Alamitso and Huntington.

Welcome singletrack! If you would like some company, I might be able to tube Saturday or Sunday. Tides do look pretty good! Please let me know!

12Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:12 am

singletrack

singletrack
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Hello Volcomsurfrider
Yes for sure either day. I was thinking of going to Huntington Harbor and Alamitos Bay. Are you interested in one over the other? Currently I was thinking Alamitos Saturday and Huntington on Sunday. For Alamitos I like to park at 63rd st and Ocean BLVD this is street parking. For Huntington I like to park at Seabridge Park there is a lot here. I was thinking of being at the either spot at 5:30am. This gives enough time to get ready and catch grey light. Let me know what your thoughts are.

13Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:34 am

volcomsurfrider

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

singletrack wrote:Hello Volcomsurfrider
Yes for sure either day.  I was thinking of going to Huntington Harbor and Alamitos Bay.  Are you interested in one over the other?  Currently I was thinking Alamitos Saturday and Huntington on Sunday.  For Alamitos I like to park at 63rd st and Ocean BLVD this is street parking.  For Huntington I like to park at Seabridge Park there is a lot here.  I was thinking of being at the either spot at 5:30am.  This gives enough time to get ready and catch grey light.  Let me know what your thoughts are.

Great! I like both HH and LAB! Have not fished Huntington Harbor in a while and Los Alamitos maybe a couple months ago. Both are fun! I most likely will be able to go on Sunday. Either sounds good! Thumbs Up

14Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:31 pm

singletrack

singletrack
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Let's do HH on sunday. Meet at 5:30 at the seabridge parking lot? I usully kick up to the mouth and ride the current back to the parking lot. Should fish really good with such a strong incoming.

15Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Litefoot

Litefoot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hello Singletrack nice to have another member hi fish HH my first time in the ocean in my tube that was a good day it was fun hope we can all fit together again soon you gentlemen have fun this weekend !!!

16Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Litefoot

Litefoot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

GT why don't you try and set something up with the guys for the next weekend after you get back you guys took the spot. Thanks Litefoot

17Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:24 pm

Litefoot

Litefoot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Just wanted to let you gentlemen know High Desert on fire again somebody's trying to burn us out.Please somebody said something up not this weekend next weekend would be great.thanks Litefoot

18Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:21 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Singletrack once again welcome to the forum we all look forward to learning a few tricks from you in the future. I really think you are going to like it hear, welcome sir kick back and enjoy our forum.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

19Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:43 am

bigfish

bigfish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Welcome aboard Singletrack! Glad you found us! I would love to hook up with you sometime, but you'll need to give me lots of notice as it's a long drive. Cool

Looking forward to some fishing reports from you.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

20Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:40 am

volcomsurfrider

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I will plan to fish the following weekend as well. This weekend might be no tubing for me as of now. Had a few family commitments I was reminded about.

21Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:18 am

singletrack

singletrack
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

No worries Volcom. It happens but let me know if anything changes. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome can't wait to fish with you guys.

22Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:36 am

volcomsurfrider

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

singletrack wrote:No worries Volcom.  It happens but let me know if anything changes.  Thanks everyone for the warm welcome can't wait to fish with you guys.

I might still be able to go. Trying to schedule the family thing to the afternooon! Smile Thanks singletrack!

23Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:16 am

david886720

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hello singletrack. I may be able to go this Saturday to the LAB. Let me know if you plan to do so. I like launching from that area too. I usually try to park near 62nd and Ocean to have access to the bathroom and fresh water at 62nd before and after fishing. Lately though I feel I've been too noisy and am thinking about launching from the kayak and gondola center and kicking my way down as long as that area has a good bathroom and water also.

24Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:04 am

singletrack

singletrack
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Hello David
Yes planing to do LAB on Saturday morning. If you want to put in over by the gondola center I might still put in by 63rd just becuase it's less kicking for me we could meet on the water by the marina at 63rd if you want. Or if you want to luanch some were noise is less of a factor I luanch down toward the end of the strand there by sailing club at the end of ocean blvd. Let me know your welcome to join. I will be out there 5:30am. I will PM you my phone number so we can finish the arrangements.

25Hello fellow float tubers Empty Re: Hello fellow float tubers Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:07 am

singletrack

singletrack
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Hello Volcom
Wanted to let you know I PM you my phone number. Let me know about sunday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum