FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» CAPERLAN - FLTB FI+
by jeffcpr Today at 5:35 pm

» The 11th Annual FTFF Toy Drive
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Huntington Harbor 10/24 Semi live report
by jeffcpr Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:02 pm

» The Buck's Bag Roughneck - Review
by FloatTubeIQ Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:45 pm

» Float Plus 1
by FloatTubeIQ Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:34 pm

» Oct 18th MPA zoom meeting
by jeffcpr Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:25 pm

» Hit up Perris today
by SP Dan Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:17 pm

» It does not get easier
by SP Dan Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:05 pm

» New FLTB FI+
by jeffcpr Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:36 pm

» 'Flip fins' and other fins suited for walking?
by jeffcpr Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:54 pm

» E_Zine Volume 6: Issue 3:
by jeffcpr Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:40 pm

» Just love this advertising video
by Jerdon Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:56 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM » U.S. Post and Topics » U.S. West Region Introductions and Discussions » Fishing Reports Western Region » SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!! Empty SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:31 am

Only Dinkss

Only Dinkss
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
I wasnt kidding when i said spotted bay bass are my best friends lol!  Got out to the bait barge around 5pm last night, i floated with one friend, the other one came later on during our session. Winds blowing at about 10 -15 mph, current full on ripping. Winds going one direction while the current is pulling you the other. Anyways me and my friend had a crazy sesh, we were catching untill it started getting dark. There were 2 seals that just kept bulling us, doing circles around us. They are really smart and know what im doing even though i dont have a fish. Anways my friend catches a spotty and the seal is around him. The seal dissappears so my friend throws the bass back in the water. Like not even a minute later this damn seal comes out the water eating the bass in front of me lol. So the seals continue to bully us and circle us, then i told my friend lets take a break to let the seals calm the freak down!!! After about 15 minutes they calmed down, my other friend showed up and we fished again. We got out the water around 930pm. I caught 2 barracuda, 1 sand bass,
9 spotted bass, 2 halibut, and i broke off on 3 big fish.
One of my friends got 7 bass, assortment of sand and spotty and the other one got around the same. All in all it was a blast and i cant wait to go again!!!
Hope everyone enjoys the report!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jeffcpr, Litefoot, Bullgill66 and Pablosparky like this post

2SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!! Empty Re: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:05 am

Test Tackles

Test Tackles
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon
Love this report dude lol. Its packed full of action and sounds like a blast hahaha. Makes me want to hit the water right now! Ergggghhh screw work lol

Litefoot and Pablosparky like this post

3SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!! Empty Re: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:29 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Wow great report and nice mixed bag of fish. I have not had to deal with Seals for quite some time now in Huntington Harbor. But I have had my fare share of run ins over the years as well.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men

Litefoot and Pablosparky like this post

https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

4SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!! Empty Re: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:06 pm

Only Dinkss

Only Dinkss
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Love this report dude lol. Its packed full of action and sounds like a blast hahaha. Makes me want to hit the water right now! Ergggghhh screw work lol

Thank you!! It gets very intense out here on the saltwater. Sucks but we gotta pay them dang bills!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow great report and nice mixed bag of fish.  I have not had to deal with Seals for quite some time now in Huntington Harbor.  But I have had my fare share of run ins over the years as well.  

It was crazy because i was fishing really bad!!! A few times i got bit and swung really late. Yeah those seals are bullys, im thinking of getting an airsoft gun because theres times i think they are gonna jump on me. Im gonna talk to the coast guard one day just to verify and clarify if its legal for me to use an airsoft gun or something else to scare them off. just to be on the safe side.

Litefoot likes this post

5SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!! Empty Re: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!! Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:34 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Great afternoon on the water. A bunch of fish, seal stories, and good friends.

Thanks for sharing

Litefoot, Pablosparky and Only Dinkss like this post

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

6SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!! Empty Re: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!! Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:24 pm

SP Dan

SP Dan
Thank you for sharing your fish report with pictures! 👍

SP Dan

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

Test Tackles and Litefoot like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum