FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by Dannicus Today at 9:55 am

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Today at 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:28 am

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:20 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gathering/Series Point Standing

+8
Fisher
waxon67
wiseguy
Leakytube
Vagabond
Tubinferbass
Hammer 4
CPT Kirk
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Who's bright Idea to go against the current lol! I was trying to wear you guys out so I would catch all the Fish

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

http://www.wmcinc.com

27Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:09 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Those swells were really rolling out at the mouth when Sonar and I were out there! Hey anyone see the rescue of the skiff out past the bait barge?

28Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:13 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

The wind and water were nasty on our end also at least I though so. I was at Lido Island and at one point the wind was picking up so strong I though I should bail.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

29Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:Those swells were really rolling out at the mouth when Sonar and I were out there! Hey anyone see the rescue of the stiff out past the bait barge?

what Stiff

30Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:13 pm

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Some morons that rented a skiff from davey's bounced it on the rocks of the jettie! Harbor patrol flew by us with lights and sirens. About 20 or 30 mins later they came back with skiff in tow!

31Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:Ha ha...some one called me on my spelling!! LOL...there was a stiff in a skiff by a very small cliff that got too close and went "biff" so the po po had to come in a jiff.

geek

oh chit! wach out, waxon can flow! Very Happy

32Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:Ha ha...some one called me on my spelling!! LOL...there was a stiff in a skiff by a very small cliff that got too close and went "biff" so the po po had to come in a jiff.

geek

wow.. impressive.. MC Waxy afro

We were actually near the Coast Guard station when that CG rescue boat came hauling ass out of there with lights blazing.

Those a-holes waked us bad!! Mad

33Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

sonarbp wrote:Some morons that rented a skiff from davey's bounced it on the rocks of the jettie! Harbor patrol flew by us with lights and sirens. About 20 or 30 mins later they came back with skiff in tow!

We were wondering what all that Miami Vice like comotion was about from the Coast Guard station.

My 6lbs line was shot and cost me 2 descent spotties and a bat ray so I switced to my back up 8lbs set up, definitly respooling everything this week.

34Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:14 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:That was great guys nice seeing old faces and the new ones as well. did anyone fish with bassfihing24/7 we was a little late but I pointed him in the direction of J street. I think he had another spot he was going to try. Sorry we did not get a chance to fish with you 24/7 maybe the next one.
Looks like J Street was the hot spot, I was with miller, tubin, and fisher at lido island. Managed 3 dinks one hali and to spots. Hey fish are fish. The best of the 3 jumped off my thumb just as I was getting my camera. I could take a picture of my Bass Thumb for proof if you need it. Red Smile

Thanks Miller for setting this up and thanks to everyone for showing up and starting this off on the right foot. Thumbs Up See you at the next one

Nice meeting u Jeff and the fftf crew,i was out On my own most of the the time except during launching w vagabond,it was a tough first time,the seals had me a lil On edge but i managed to keep my distance.hopefully i will get better next time out.

35Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:04 am

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

36Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:33 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][/quote]

that is a big bastard right there! Twisted Evil

37Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

i wanna no how he got up there

38Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:53 pm

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Fisher wrote:i wanna no how he got up there

They will dive to the bottom and get a swimming start then jump up onto the side of the boat. Seen them do this before. On bigger boats they will get up on the swim step.

39Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:17 pm

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dont think this dock will be around much longer! Shocked

40Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:40 pm

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

LOL WOW THAT'S ALLOT
I WOULD WANT TO BE IN THE WAY WHEN THEY DIVE DOWN AND COME ZOOMING UP TO JUMP ON THE BOAT
I STAY AWAY FROM SMALL BOATS

41Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Funny if we would just accept that Seals are a viable source of meat this problem could be managed.

42Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:Funny if we would just accept that Seals are a viable source of meat this problem could be managed.

lol! yum seal blubber

43Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I would totally rock a seal skin pelt jacket in the Sierras! but not in Alaska that could get me killed there.

44Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:I would totally rock a seal skin pelt jacket in the Sierras! but not in Alaska that could get me killed there.
Thumbs Up lol!

45Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Leakytube wrote:
Vagabond wrote:I would totally rock a seal skin pelt jacket in the Sierras! but not in Alaska that could get me killed there.
Thumbs Up lol!

I THINK WE COULD MAKE SEAL BLADDERS FOR FLOAT TUBES

46Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sure why not the Eskimos used them to make Kayaks and air bladders for harpooning whales. Have to google how to prep the hide and such.

47Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:02 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Every animal has enough brain to tan it's own hide. One method anyway.

48Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:Every animal has enough brain to tan it's own hide. One method anyway.

LOL..some take it to the extreme!!

49Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

O M G affraid

50Gathering/Series Point Standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering/Series Point Standing Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 am

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

wtf that looks fake

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum