FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunday Funday Loking,..

+5
kg562
franklyn562
ed5000x
bassfishing24/7
Lok Dog
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Short report, Lots of pics! I am still tired lol Got out this morning with Bassfishing24/7, kg562, Franklin562 and my buddy Jesse,.. Hit up Cabrillo today to do some Halibut and bass fishing, everything went good except all the bat rays we kept catching! I don't even know how i kept catching them when i was drop shotting weedless flukes! DaFuq! I wasn't in the mood to fishing them for 20 mins so I kept buttoning down the spool and popping the line off! All the other guys were having fun catching them lol they even took some home! KG had the hot stick this morning, right away 10 mins into fishing he hooked up on a 30 inch Halibut! Nice!His first on the tube,.. Then his brother Franklin catches two legal halibuts 22 and 23 inches! His first! Everyone else had fun catching lizard fish, bass and even caught a nice turkey pelican! Hope you like the pics! peace,..

Good incoming tide fishing,..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

KG and his first 30in Hali on the tube,...

Then his bat ray,..

Bassfishing24/7 and his nice spottie!

I caught 4 halibits today all small!

Soon,..

This guy kept following me lol

Dink bass all day,..

Concha time!

The slay,..

Bass Knuckles,..

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

2Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:20 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks Loki for my new avatar!! Very Happy

Last edited by bassfishing24/7 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:23 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Way to kill it guys

4Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:24 pm

lol funny seeing people keep bat rays lol they make all kinds of noises one time a cop pulled me over and wanted to check my trunk lol scared him he let me go right away

5Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:33 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

DotA wrote:lol funny seeing people keep bat rays lol they make all kinds of noises one time a cop pulled me over and wanted to check my trunk lol scared him he let me go right away
They were dead by the time we left so no worries bro! lol!

6Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:40 pm

franklyn562

franklyn562
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

yummy batray! bbq time

https://www.facebook.com/franklynle

7Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

bassfishing24/7 wrote:Thanks Loki for me new avatar!! Very Happy

hahaha Nice Avatar!!!

8Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:45 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

it was a good ass day! need some more days like this! lol!

9Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

kg562 wrote:it was a good ass day! need some more days like this! lol!

It's always a good day at Cabrillo,.. Thumbs Up

10Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:49 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Lok Dog wrote:
kg562 wrote:it was a good ass day! need some more days like this! lol!

It's always a good day at Cabrillo,.. Thumbs Up

yeah man! great spot! haha. Very Happy

11Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:54 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Get out of my spot! Lol! Good session guys! Way to slay some fish and halibut!

12Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

wiseguy wrote:Get out of my spot! Lol! Good session guys! Way to slay some fish and halibut!

dude, the bat ray fishing was off the hook! lol

13Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:02 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Seems like they are everywhere hooked two at LAB on Friday. Kg562 landed one with my brothers ghetto gaff! Lol

14Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

wiseguy wrote:Seems like they are everywhere hooked two at LAB on Friday.

Got like 4 today! I need to re-up on my drop shot weights now! lol

15Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

How do you handle the batrays on the tube? yeah.. in particular, the stinger.
I've long-rodded the LAB and pulled out some monster batrays, but I can handle them with my feet on the beach. How do you avoid getting stung or your tube getting punctured? Do you just gaff them, and wait 'til they die? I don't really care to take batrays home, so I'd probably just cut line once I know it's a bat... unless there is an easy safe way to handle them, unhook, and release. Thanks..

Awesome pics as usual Mister Lok!

16Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:41 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Docrunner wrote:How do you handle the batrays on the tube? yeah.. in particular, the stinger.
I've long-rodded the LAB and pulled out some monster batrays, but I can handle them with my feet on the beach. How do you avoid getting stung or your tube getting punctured? Do you just gaff them, and wait 'til they die? I don't really care to take batrays home, so I'd probably just cut line once I know it's a bat... unless there is an easy safe way to handle them, unhook, and release. Thanks..

The bigger one was gaffed and the smaller one netted,kg netted mine and pulled the stinger off but still got a lil whip from the tale and got a small paper cut from the tip..

17Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:04 pm

bassfishing24/7 wrote:
DotA wrote:lol funny seeing people keep bat rays lol they make all kinds of noises one time a cop pulled me over and wanted to check my trunk lol scared him he let me go right away
They were dead by the time we left so no worries bro! lol!

lol im not worry more scared to see u gaff that S**t from the tube Twisted Evil

18Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:05 pm

franklyn562 wrote:yummy batray! bbq time
any pix of bbq Very Happy my pops made like sweet n sour soup one time and i never bring it home agian Razz

19Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:07 pm

anyways much props looks like good fishing trip... wheres the invite?

20Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:30 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Docrunner wrote:How do you handle the batrays on the tube? yeah.. in particular, the stinger.

I was scared ass hell when i gaffed the big batray! he started swirling in circles, i thought my tube was gonna get punctured! and get a flat but lucky i didn't lol. I went home and weighed the big one and it came out to be 48.8 pounds! and the smaller one was only 19.2 pounds. that batray put up a hell of a fight though. lol!

21Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

kg562 wrote:I was scared ass hell when i gaffed the big batray! he started swirling in circles, i thought my tube was gonna get punctured! and get a flat but lucky i didn't lol. I went home and weighed the big one and it came out to be 48.8 pounds! and the smaller one was only 19.2 pounds. that batray put up a hell of a fight though. lol!

I got this one solo, at the LAB, just 15 min after my buddy left! It was a sonofab*****tch!! Dragged me up and down 50 yards of beach for 20 minutes before I could land it.. solo.

I bet it was a heck of a ride on the tube. Sounds fun, except at the end. Way to go slaying 'em!! salute salute

22Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:21 am

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Docrunner wrote:
kg562 wrote:I was scared ass hell when i gaffed the big batray! he started swirling in circles, i thought my tube was gonna get punctured! and get a flat but lucky i didn't lol. I went home and weighed the big one and it came out to be 48.8 pounds! and the smaller one was only 19.2 pounds. that batray put up a hell of a fight though. lol!

I got this one solo, at the LAB, just 15 min after my buddy left! It was a sonofab*****tch!! Dragged me up and down 50 yards of beach for 20 minutes before I could land it.. solo.

I bet it was a heck of a ride on the tube. Sounds fun, except at the end. Way to go slaying 'em!! salute salute

very nice! its kinda hard to pull to sand lol, best thing i like is gaffing it! lol!

23Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:09 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

DotA wrote:anyways much props looks like good fishing trip... wheres the invite?
It was a spur of the moment thing,I was looking forward to going to dp but the plans got cancelled so we all had an itch to get out!theres always an open invite to tube somewhere u just gotta keep an eye out!mabe next time! Thumbs Up

24Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

nice fishin how u eat those bat rays

25Sunday Funday Loking,.. Empty Re: Sunday Funday Loking,.. Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Fisher wrote:nice fishin how u eat those bat rays

I don't eat the bat rays. My dad eat them and idk how he eats it but he do lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum