FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Yesterday at 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Offical post for our first get togther

+6
flyfishingfool
Madbasser
Dano67
waxon67
Monster
jeffcpr
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Offical post for our first get togther Empty Offical post for our first get togther Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I already sent this to everyone here it is again the rules for our get together on the 26th. We should be there by 7:00am and be fishing till 8am at the latest. we will be back out the launch ramp by 12:00 and hope to have results by noon.

Here are the rules for our friendly competition at Santa Fe Dam on the 26th.:

1. Must be a member of the site day of the get together.

2. Must catch fish that day in Santa Fe Damn no pictures from another day.

3. Must have a digital scale or be near someone that does (lets share so that we all don’t need to go out and spend more money).

4. Must measure the fish for length and for weight (The length applies to Bass needs to be legal to count 12inch +, all fish must be weighed and on camera to count).

5. Must have a digital Camera to take a picture of both weight and measure of fish (again if you need to we can share but I am sure most of us have our own).

Who is in:
1. Flyfishingfool
2. Monster
3. waxon67
4. ed5000x
5. Trial and Error
6. lagunaCOCONUT
7. fever
8. Dano67
9. Graciano21

I am looking for someone that could bring a lap top so that we could view all pictures on the computer (This is handled by lagunaCOCONUT and waxon67). I can bring mine but it is slow and takes for every to start up. The computer will be in the event that we have a great day and there are plenty of fish caught. If there is only two or three fish worth weighting that day we will try to use just the cameras to idea the winner. I hope we need to use the computer, let kick some rear when we get out there. Any questions please feel free to ask me, thanks.

Can anyone work on a map of the lake so we can point out were the boat launch is, thanks.

Last edited by jeffcpr on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

I am excited! It's going to be a super fun day of just hanging out and fishing! That lake still has be puzzled as to where the Bass are at LOL! Either way, it's going to be fun!! As for a map, I don't know that there is a actual aerial map. However, you can miss the launch ramp. After entering the gate, at the first stop sign, turn Left. There are multiple signs that say Boat Launch. It's like 5ish Parking lots and Launch is on the right side.

Here's the aerial view. Can't save the photo so can't edit it to show where. If you zoom in, you can see the circle driveway where the boat launch is.

LC

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Thank you laguna for this.

4Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:18 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Anyone else wnat to play in the water with us still room for a few more guys.

Monster

Monster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Jeff I will bring my digi scale but my camera just broke so i'm out a camera...are we mostly gunna stick together (everyone fishing) so that we can share equipment (camera and scale)?

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I don't know about sticking together but we can share cameras, I am not in the contest so I will be moving around as much as I can. I will try to stay close to you and the others that need a camera or scale. It will work out one way or another.

Monster

Monster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Thumbs Up

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey Monster I will stick close to you and you can use my camera, I will use your scale and put your fish in my live well...he he he cat burgler Twisted Evil

Dano67

Dano67

Ill stick behind you guys, What side is that Live Well on? Twisted Evil

10Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Dano67

Dano67

jeffcpr wrote:Anyone else wnat to play in the water with us still room for a few more guys.
I have 1 more coming with us. I will know for certain tomorrow.

11Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Dano67

Dano67

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:I am excited! It's going to be a super fun day of just hanging out and fishing! That lake still has be puzzled as to where the Bass are at LOL! Either way, it's going to be fun!! As for a map, I don't know that there is a actual aerial map. However, you can miss the launch ramp. After entering the gate, at the first stop sign, turn Left. There are multiple signs that say Boat Launch. It's like 5ish Parking lots and Launch is on the right side.

Here's the aerial view. Can't save the photo so can't edit it to show where. If you zoom in, you can see the circle driveway where the boat launch is.

LC

Ok,
I clicked on this link and it sent me to Santa Fe Dam in Arizona. Please tell me this is not correct otherwise Im going to have to get a longer hall pass Smile

12Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Don't worry you have over a week to make up brownie points. Thumbs Up

13Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Dano67

Dano67

ALready cleared! Couldn't wait so hadto ask. Now what to do with all that extra time?

14Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:56 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Dano67 wrote:
jeffcpr wrote:Anyone else wnat to play in the water with us still room for a few more guys.
I have 1 more coming with us. I will know for certain tomorrow.

Cool bro. make sure he sign up for the forum and we will put him on the list.

15Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:08 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Dano67 wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:I am excited! It's going to be a super fun day of just hanging out and fishing! That lake still has be puzzled as to where the Bass are at LOL! Either way, it's going to be fun!! As for a map, I don't know that there is a actual aerial map. However, you can miss the launch ramp. After entering the gate, at the first stop sign, turn Left. There are multiple signs that say Boat Launch. It's like 5ish Parking lots and Launch is on the right side.

LC

Ok,
I clicked on this link and it sent me to Santa Fe Dam in Arizona. Please tell me this is not correct otherwise Im going to have to get a longer hall pass Smile

Maybe laguna is tring to send us in the wrong direction so he can win by default. What a Face

16Offical post for our first get togther Empty Extra Scale Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:50 pm

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin

Hey guys, I've got any extra digital scale if anyone needs to borrow one.

https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

17Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:17 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Looks like all is working it self out guys, just have to find the fish for this event.

18Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:46 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

i got a digital scale and a whisle my buddy at work said i can borrow this camera and other guy at work said i should borrow his head cam he uses on his bike rides
i think i will be to nervous to opperate any thing lol

19Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:25 pm

You guys are silly! I just clicked on the link and it takes me to Santa Fe Dam.. the one we are fishing at! LOL! I'm tubin near Monster. He got the cookies! By the way, I'm going to call SFD tomorrow because if I am not mistaken, we have to pay the entrance to the park fee plus the launch of a non motorized water craft fee. So the total is $17.00. I will make sure tomorrow.

20Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:41 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ya I think that is the cost it is on the float tube seccion thread but let us know what they say after you call.

21Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Do they have an iron ranger there? Or do u guys have to wait till the park opens the gates?

22Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Dano67

Dano67

flyfishingfool wrote:Hey guys, I've got any extra digital scale if anyone needs to borrow one.
I do if it's still available.

23Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:25 am

Anyone else excited about this event? Or is it just me? I just want to get out and have some fun with fellow tubers! Very Happy

24Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:39 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I cannot wait see you guys there, wish it was the 26th already, would be a great day today.

25Offical post for our first get togther Empty Re: Offical post for our first get togther Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Monster

Monster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hate to bring this up but what happens if it's pouring rain? The reason I ask is because the forecast calls for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum