FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by jeffcpr Today at 6:05 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Today at 2:26 am

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 6:37 pm

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 5:02 pm

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 11:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 2:34 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sun May 05, 2024 5:31 am

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sun May 05, 2024 1:20 am

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 3:22 pm

» Current Patreon Members
by jeffcpr Thu May 02, 2024 6:33 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:39 pm

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:31 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS

+7
Misfit_Angler138
bassfishing24/7
Fisher
n2deepfsw
flyfishingfool
kg562
phishinghookz
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:12 am

phishinghookz

phishinghookz
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

So since i actually got a Saturday off. Me and my family decide to go to LP today. Finally, time to test out my Super Fat Cat and my son would float tube for his first time. Also to hopefully break in his newly bought mojo bass drop shot rod...(spoiled kid). A bunch came with us today...my family and my inlaws...and a bunch of kidzzzzz...(well they went on shore). Well got to the lake and was on the water around 645am. We launched at lots 11-12 because i didn't want my son who has no exp in tubing to tube the bernasconi side just yet. I even had him tied up w/me. Keeping him 5-10 ft. in front of me the whole time. Anyways, we were fishing the far east end with all the weeds 1st hour goes by for nothing. Got a couple bites here and there but no takers. Drop shotting roboworms in morning dawn. Decided to switch to the MMIII 6 inch. First cast and WHAM! Phish ON! Had a glimpse of him/her and the my son yells...DAAAAAAYUUUMMMMM...that thing is huge...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
oh he wanted a pic w/my bass...
That would be my personal best so far this year...After safely releasing...my sons finally gets one on the same color...his first ever on his new rod and on a float tube...(he was sooooo stoked, proud father moment)
and another...
That would be the end of it for him and i only caught two more on our way back to where we launched...Well once we were done and got back to the family. My wife shows me what they caught...a whole lot of BG's about palm size. And this one...
Wow...Left the lake at 130 pm...Great day but got really hot...light winds water temp was at 79

2Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 am

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

nice, wtg!

3Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:05 am

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin

awesome report. Thumbs Up

i haven't caught a lmb that big out of perris yet. Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

4Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:43 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks for the report! What's a mmlll bait?

5Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

nice wtg on pb the mmIII is a robo worm called margarita mutalater

6Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:03 pm

bassfishing24/7

bassfishing24/7
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice report & congrats on ur pb bass Thumbs Up can't beat a Fishing day out w the fam & tubing with ur son!

7Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 pm

phishinghookz

phishinghookz
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

kg562 wrote:nice, wtg!
thanks bro, but one day when i have the balls to go salt, i wanna avatar picture like yours...

flyfishingfool wrote:awesome report. Thumbs Up

i haven't caught a lmb that big out of perris yet. Embarassed
thanks...they are out there bro...

n2deepfsw wrote:Thanks for the report! What's a mmlll bait?
margarita mutilator III...

Fisher wrote:nice wtg on pb the mmIII is a robo worm called margarita mutalater
thanks

bassfishing24/7 wrote:Nice report & congrats on ur pb bass Thumbs Up can't beat a Fishing day out w the fam & tubing with ur son!
yeah it was so much fun watching my son tubing with me. i think i paid more attention to him and seeing how he handled himself w/the float tube more than me fishing...

8Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice bro, awesome, nothing better than having ur kids with u....i cant wait till mine is old enough....
Awesome pics...thanx for the report

9Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:56 pm

phishinghookz

phishinghookz
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Mikem909 wrote:Nice bro, awesome, nothing better than having ur kids with u....i cant wait till mine is old enough....
Thanks bro...mines only 10 turning 11 October and have 2 daughters that love to fish too...

10Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

phishinghookz wrote:
Mikem909 wrote:Nice bro, awesome, nothing better than having ur kids with u....i cant wait till mine is old enough....
Thanks bro...mines only 10 turning 11 October and have 2 daughters that love to fish too...
Mines only a yr n a half...lol so shes almost grown...lol
I was actually gonna go to perris this morning being that i only live 10 mins from there but didnt have a sitter lol so i couldnt make it..

11Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Great day on the water with your son. Far east ens, lots 11 & 12 are my favorite area on the Lake. Quiet no boats and some nice fish. Haven't been to that side for a couple of months, how weedy is it now? Avatar pic is from east end earlier this year.

12Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:33 am

phishinghookz

phishinghookz
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Mikem909 wrote:
phishinghookz wrote:
Mines only a yr n a half...lol so shes almost grown...lol
I was actually gonna go to perris this morning being that i only live 10 mins from there but didnt have a sitter lol so i couldnt make it..
Lucky you to only live 10 mins away...I'm only 45. And don't blink your one yr old will grow up fast bro

Kelster wrote:Great day on the water with your son. Far east ens, lots 11 & 12 are my favorite area on the Lake. Quiet no boats and some nice fish. Haven't been to that side for a couple of months, how weedy is it now? Avatar pic is from east end earlier this year.

Kelster...sup man? Yeah I did have a fun day with the family. Far east side has lots of weeds still...not too bad though...there were a lot of fish jumping out there tho...

13Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:59 am

Tubinferbass

Tubinferbass
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hell yeah congrats on the pb bass!

http://www.lastchancetackle.com

14Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:37 am

phishinghookz

phishinghookz
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Tubinferbass wrote:Hell yeah congrats on the pb bass!
Thanks, btw when's your next trip to perris? Lmk!

15Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:03 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Very nicely done! and spending time with you family like that is priceless! Great job on fishing with your son, I also cant wait till mine is old enough. Great report and pictures!

16Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:10 pm

phishinghookz

phishinghookz
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

wiseguy wrote:Very nicely done! and spending time with you family like that is priceless! Great job on fishing with your son, I also cant wait till mine is old enough. Great report and pictures!
Thanks wise guy. My son has been fishing with me since he was 8...and my daughters usually fish only trout season...I am very blessed to have them and they know how to tie their own knots Very Happy

17Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:36 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

That is the big key tying there own knots good job dad.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

18Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Empty Re: Lake Perris 9-8-2012 PB BASS Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:22 pm

kg562

kg562
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:That is the big key tying there own knots good job dad.

x2

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum