FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by SP Dan Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» Float tube Storage
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:32 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

For when you are not Float Tubing...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For when you are not Float Tubing... Empty For when you are not Float Tubing... Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Stole this from another forum and just passing it on for those that are curious or been wanting one with out breaking the bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2For when you are not Float Tubing... Empty Re: For when you are not Float Tubing... Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:12 am

hombre_jaguar

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Hey what would be a good color for ocean and lake fishing? or-what is a more stealth-y color and wont attract sharks? might pick up a mini-x since it's payday!! cheers

Thanks!

3For when you are not Float Tubing... Empty Re: For when you are not Float Tubing... Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

hombre_jaguar wrote:Hey what would be a good color for ocean and lake fishing? or-what is a more stealth-y color and wont attract sharks? might pick up a mini-x since it's payday!! cheers

Thanks!

Well you will be limited to the stock they have, if you go to the Malibu kayaks site they show what colors are available for what kayak. As far as anti shark colors good luck with that I don't think it exists. Unless the bottom is killer whale black and white.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would go with a blue, hunter green or sand if they have it.

Better not go there and buy my Mini-X!

4For when you are not Float Tubing... Empty Re: For when you are not Float Tubing... Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:12 am

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

dam if only i had the money those r some awesome deals

5For when you are not Float Tubing... Empty Re: For when you are not Float Tubing... Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Amazingly there was not many people but some were lined up at 6AM already. Those that did come most bought more than one kayak so they did sell most of their stock. They had alot of Mini-X's left the one I went for but the color choices were bright green and mango orange two colors I don't want to be looking at all day in the sun and going blind so I debated for about 2 hours and bs'd with friends then headed out still only one yak in my fleet.

6For when you are not Float Tubing... Empty Re: For when you are not Float Tubing... Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:37 pm

hombre_jaguar

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

I didn't make it out for the sale after all. Glad I didn't waste the gas. I didn't want those colors either. Maybe next time

7For when you are not Float Tubing... Empty Re: For when you are not Float Tubing... Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Vagabond... I think I know you?

8For when you are not Float Tubing... Empty Re: For when you are not Float Tubing... Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:52 pm

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

only if this was next week............ darn it always happens that way

9For when you are not Float Tubing... Empty Re: For when you are not Float Tubing... Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

hombre_jaguar wrote:I didn't make it out for the sale after all. Glad I didn't waste the gas. I didn't want those colors either. Maybe next time

They did have a couple other colors like hunter green and stone but only a couple of each and those went first, I should have jumped on them but I got caught up looking at a couple other models like the S9 and Sierra.

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Vagabond... I think I know you?

Yeah it's Brian remember you me and Dano fished NPH and you had your helecopter filming us. And we ran into Mike Gardner's team fishing the Balboa Island bridge.

10For when you are not Float Tubing... Empty Re: For when you are not Float Tubing... Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:57 am

Vagabond wrote:
hombre_jaguar wrote:I didn't make it out for the sale after all. Glad I didn't waste the gas. I didn't want those colors either. Maybe next time

They did have a couple other colors like hunter green and stone but only a couple of each and those went first, I should have jumped on them but I got caught up looking at a couple other models like the S9 and Sierra.

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Vagabond... I think I know you?

Yeah it's Brian remember you me and Dano fished NPH and you had your helecopter filming us. And we ran into Mike Gardner's team fishing the Balboa Island bridge.

I was kidding Brian! LOL!

11For when you are not Float Tubing... Empty Re: For when you are not Float Tubing... Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:

I was kidding Brian! LOL!

Oh ok, I thought you were serious since we havn't fished in months! lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum