FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:38 pm

» I'm New Here
by easeup Yesterday at 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

» Current Patreon Members
by jeffcpr Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jess Ranch Lakes Loking,..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jess Ranch Lakes Loking,.. Empty Jess Ranch Lakes Loking,.. Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Went up to Jess Ranch lakes with the guys from Fish Talk Radio and Bite-On fishing. Since it was a long drive I rode up with Diego Gamboa from Bite-On...Thanks again, Bro! We met up with Capt. Larry Moore, Mike, Steve and the other guys at the parking lot. Soon Kyle who works at the lakes pulls up and gets us inside. He shows us around and explains the hatchery they have there, what lakes to fish at for shore fishing. There is also one smaller lake strictly just for float tubing. Can't wait to do that next time. cause I was doing the bait and wait method with some jig casting on the side. Soon as 7 hit we started fishing hard...first 30 mins was on fire! Some real nice trout got slayed right away! Don't know much about trout but there ones had some nice color to them! Because the water quality was so good we got to see some huge cruisers just swimming right by. No real need some polarized glasses...You can easily spot them. But by noon the fishing slowed down a lot! Guess they were just too full. At least we finally got to come out to this lake and get a feel for it! I am definitely coming back with my float tubing! Gonna do some winter bassing! I highly recommend you guys to come out to this lake, they got a good kiddie pool for the kids! Check them out online and plan a date to hit this place up! Check out my short video and pics,.. \m/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

2Jess Ranch Lakes Loking,.. Empty Re: Jess Ranch Lakes Loking,.. Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:39 am

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Looks like you guys had a good time....

3Jess Ranch Lakes Loking,.. Empty Re: Jess Ranch Lakes Loking,.. Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:13 am

Wtg on your outting. That's place looks cool to fish but the fees to get in seems high and the drive is another thing

4Jess Ranch Lakes Loking,.. Empty Re: Jess Ranch Lakes Loking,.. Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Lok Dog

Lok Dog
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:Wtg on your outting. That's place looks cool to fish but the fees to get in seems high and the drive is another thing

$20 ain't bad. But check this out...They wanna do a private day just for Fish Talk radio and Bite-On, with the guys from Bass Pro shops too. Where we can fish where ever and tube what ever lake! If this comes thru I'm gonna see if I can get this site to participate in it as well, I'll hit up Jeff later about it,..

https://www.facebook.com/lokey.rincon

5Jess Ranch Lakes Loking,.. Empty Re: Jess Ranch Lakes Loking,.. Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

hell ya that would be awesome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum