FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Windy Lake Perris Session

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Windy Lake Perris Session Empty Windy Lake Perris Session Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Water : 62
Clairty : 15ft
Wind :  Blowing like hell 8mph tops today my ass , It appears the wind Has Died down in the afternoon
Targeted Species : Trout ,Crappie and bass

Well I hit the water @ 7am  out in the Power cove , Found the shad on the Meter and Started Working the fish pushing them around with a spoon , Not 1 bite these fish  where stacking tight and had lock jaw.

Around 9am got to talk to a Ranger out on Patrol ?  what cannot remember the last time I have seen that  Shocked  ,  Gave him a heads up on the nets I have been seeing at the lake and people poaching Trout . Wind was giving me a ride , so I kicked back and was off to the launch ramp where they stocked the trout last Friday.

10am : Worked the Ramps for 1 small bass and bluegill (Hooray the Skunks off) Thumbs Up 
made Friends with a Pelican that seemed intent on following me around everywhere , anyhow At least I made it out it has been a few weeks and I got to enjoy some nature ..  Off the Water @ 12

May Possibly be back out on the Tube on Saturday , as I talked to a fellow tuber I ran into at Walmart and he has been catching some nice Bass and Catfish at the Water Inlet on 9-12" Jelly Worms

Wes

2Windy Lake Perris Session Empty Re: Windy Lake Perris Session Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Hey Wes thanks for the report buddy, glad you were able to get out on the water and beat the skunk. The best part is you did this while some of us where working Evil or Very Mad . Sorry the wind was giving you trouble I know it can get rough out there. Are you aware of our Toy Drive, check it out sign up and get a chance to win some free gear. They will be at Perris fishing December 14th, it would be great to see you there. Again thanks for the report.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

3Windy Lake Perris Session Empty Re: Windy Lake Perris Session Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:24 pm

desertstorm28

desertstorm28
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hey man gonna be out there on Saturday with another member launching from bernasconi if you wanna join... Also check out the toy drive thread were having one at Perris in december

4Windy Lake Perris Session Empty Re: Windy Lake Perris Session Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Will check the toy drive out for sure .... Bernasconi you say hmmm around 11-12? the winds seem to be dying off in the afternoon and the bite seems to go off around 2

5Windy Lake Perris Session Empty Re: Windy Lake Perris Session Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:14 pm

desertstorm28

desertstorm28
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Ya that's what we noticed last year this time too so if we meet at 11 and fish til sundown about 4ish it should be good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum