FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Things are looking better!
by kin Yesterday at 1:43 pm

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:55 am

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in EASTER Greetings
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Next Great Outing!!!

+5
Madbasser
bayfishingjunkie
ed5000x
jeffcpr
Dano67
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

251The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:43 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:
ed5000x wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Less than a week until this the SD Trip and all is so quiet in this thread! What's up everyone? No one's excited, no one is talking about tips and ideas and or burgers! scratch

Well i hope i fish as good as my burgers are going to be
Twisted Evil
also i am very excite cause i am waitinfg for a couple of thing in the mail for my tube so i can have something to talk about at the gathering wow Thumbs Up
also i might have to hit the water thus week cause i am start to twitch bounce

I was thinking of dropping a line this afternoon. Wink

Well i was thinking wedsday so i can try my new you know what Twisted Evil

252The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:05 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:
waxon67 wrote:
ed5000x wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Less than a week until this the SD Trip and all is so quiet in this thread! What's up everyone? No one's excited, no one is talking about tips and ideas and or burgers! scratch

Twisted Evil
also i am very excite cause i am waitinfg for a couple of thing in the mail for my tube so i can have something to talk about at the gathering wow Thumbs Up

LAB?

253The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:57 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:
ed5000x wrote:
waxon67 wrote:
ed5000x wrote:

Twisted Evil

LAB?

maybe

254The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Well guys, I may not be able to attend this trip this weekend. Long story short, my neighbor, a guy that is a great family man, and a guy that would give the shirt off his back for anyone in need, he just passed away. He was a great father, and an awesome neighbor. I've known him for as long as I can remember. Without sharing any of the details with you all, this was health related and is a complete shock to his family and all who have known him. His service may be this Saturday. If so, I must attend the service. I am is shock, saddened beyond words..

This SD Trip I have been looking so forward to... If plans change, I will let you guys know. Thanks guys.

LC

255The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Dano67

Dano67

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Well guys, I may not be able to attend this trip this weekend. Long story short, my neighbor, a guy that is a great family man, and a guy that would give the shirt off his back for anyone in need, he just passed away. He was a great father, and an awesome neighbor. I've known him for as long as I can remember. Without sharing any of the details with you all, this was health related and is a complete shock to his family and all who have known him. His service may be this Saturday. If so, I must attend the service. I am is shock, saddened beyond words..

This SD Trip I have been looking so forward to... If plans change, I will let you guys know. Thanks guys.

LC

LC,

Family is always before fishing!! Let me know if I can do anything to help out Crying or Very sad I spoke with Mad and he has a wedding to attend in Vegas so he will also not be attending, although if his tires have no air he may have to go fishing instead of a wedding cat burgler affraid

256The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Dano67 wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:Well guys, I may not be able to attend this trip this weekend. Long story short, my neighbor, a guy that is a great family man, and a guy that would give the shirt off his back for anyone in need, he just passed away. He was a great father, and an awesome neighbor. I've known him for as long as I can remember. Without sharing any of the details with you all, this was health related and is a complete shock to his family and all who have known him. His service may be this Saturday. If so, I must attend the service. I am is shock, saddened beyond words..

LC

LC,

Family is always before fishing!! Let me know if I can do anything to help out Crying or Very sad I spoke with Mad and he has a wedding to attend in Vegas so he will also not be attending, although if his tires have no air he may have to go fishing instead of a wedding cat burgler affraid

Thanks Dano. I really appreciate your kindness. I will know in a couple of days if the service is this Sat. I'd ask to postpone the SD trip but I know many have already booked hotels and camp sites. No worries it is what it is..

257The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Let me know when you get a chance. There will always be more fish in the sea Red Smile

258The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sorry to hear that Laguna. So how many of us does that make now that are going?

1.Vagabond

259The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Dano67 wrote:Let me know when you get a chance. There will always be more fish in the sea Red Smile

Will do. Thanks Dano.

260The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Vagabond wrote:Sorry to hear that Laguna. So how many of us does that make now that are going?

1.Vagabond

Thanks Vagabond. As far as I know I think it's Dano, Ed, Waxon, Bayfishingjunkie and you.

261The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Dano67

Dano67

LC is correct on people

262The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:11 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:We hope your burgers are as good as your fishing!!!

no you dont i suck at fishing but i am getting better Very Happy

263The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:19 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

LC

LC I Am Sorry For Your lose My Prayes Go Out To You And The Family
Ed

264The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:42 am

ed5000x wrote:

LC

LC I Am Sorry For Your lose My Prayes Go Out To You And The Family
Ed

Thanks Ed. I am doing okay. Their family really needs our Prayers. Thanks again for all your support and Prayers.

265The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:57 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Man LC sorry to hear this, that is hard to handle, take care of yourself and those around you, it is understood that you have to step aside. I am sure everyone will understand, again I am sorry for your lose.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

266The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:42 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Im very sorry to hear the bad news LC. I offer my condolences to you, your family and your neighbors family. Knowing someone for such a long time and losing him so suddenly is tough to say the least. Like Dano has already said, family is first buddy. We'll fish again soon.

267The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:51 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. We shall keep you in our thoughts.

268The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:07 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

hey guys i was wondering if i could get a phone number from someone who know the area were we are gathering cause i dont want to be late or lost i can pm someone my number also

269The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I sent my number out to you guys that are going to meet up Saturday.

Also I might go ghetto and drive up Friday night, find a 24 hour Denny's near by and just sleep in the truck. Save on a hotel room, get some breakfast and coffee and have a real restroom to use before float tubing.

270The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I am not going to be able to attend. Just got confirmation the service is Saturday. You guys have a great time and be safe! I will be anxiously waiting to read about your day! Please someone take a TON of photos.

LC

271The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:46 pm

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

well folks I dont know if it's just not in the stars or what. but It seems we have blown a head gasket in our honda civic which is the only car we have... so unless someone is willing to give me a lift there I wont be able to attend either... I live in Upland and it looks like most of you live in the OC. I have no problem sleeping in cars or fishing all night I only have a problem getting there now ???

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

272The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:17 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Man the best laid plans, this stuff happens all the time, hope you get a ride bro. stay strong guys, it will work out some how.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

273The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

bayfishingjunkie wrote:well folks I dont know if it's just not in the stars or what. but It seems we have blown a head gasket in our honda civic which is the only car we have... so unless someone is willing to give me a lift there I wont be able to attend either... I live in Upland and it looks like most of you live in the OC. I have no problem sleeping in cars or fishing all night I only have a problem getting there now ???

aaack that sucks! any chance of getting it fixed before Saturday? head gasket on a civic isn't too hard a job but you might need the head resurfaced and maybe a valve job while ya got it off depending on it's milage.

274The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Dano67

Dano67

And then there were four!! Okay so we have had another cronic failure in our plans. Does anyone want to move this out to another weekend so we can have more people attend? Bascially Ed, Wax and Vagabond the decision is yours. I am good either way. With Bay out, we are fishing a little blind unless he can draw us a map or point us in the right direction. Let me know gents!!

275The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:05 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:And then there were four!! Okay so we have had another cronic failure in our plans. Does anyone want to move this out to another weekend so we can have more people attend? Bascially Ed, Wax and Vagabond the decision is yours. I am good either way. With Bay out, we are fishing a little blind unless he can draw us a map or point us in the right direction. Let me know gents!!

Well if its moved i am still going down there cause i got a camp site already paid for and baby sitter, hall pass has been approved and tom has camp site paid for so i think tom will go to well if you still want to go we can hold off on the prizes and all the goodies for another trip and we can go explore the area and if its a good day for us when we can share the spots and help other when ever we plane another trip there either way it going to be fun and so who ever backs out dont feel bad there will be other days for gatherings
hope you guys can make it
ed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum