FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Sat May 18, 2024 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sat May 18, 2024 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

odds are better to win the lottery than what happened today at Perris

+2
Jerdon
bayfishingjunkie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Well Misfit and I met up at Perris at 615am... that was the highlight of the day for us..... lol. We got skunked... what are the odds... pretty darn high I would imagine.... it was a bit cold and breezy and Misfit and I both stuck to bass logic 101. And figured that they would run for deeper water due to post frontal conditions... but as fishing often does it threw a wrench into everything we have learned and decided to do the complete opposite... they apparently went shallow... we found this out from a guy fishing from shore who had caught 7 bass including a 7 pounder.... I did manage one bite from shore but swing and a miss later and I had to leave with zero.. thanks Wes for coming out anyway. We will get them next time..I still enjoyed our time on the water... your next weekday off I think we should hit the bay....

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Oh man!
The skunk happens every so often, but a day on the water is always nice.
How windy was it on the water?

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I came and went but it was enough to be a pain

yup it was chilly and we went fish less Shocked  but getting out on the water is always a blast .. and yes I need to get out to the bay next time .. time to break down and buy that ocean stamp i guess  Thumbs Up 

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Wes trust me you want to fish the bays with me.... you might never go back to fresh...lol

Ifishtoolittle

Ifishtoolittle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Skunk?!?! That's no bueno!

You can get skunked at bays too, but the chances are not as high. It's happened to me once at NPH during the winter. I was fishing in the worst condtions, no current or wind, low tide, and crystal clear water.

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

damn that sucks!!!!! happens to the best of us!!!  Thumbs Up  beats staying home though!!!

dlobo

dlobo
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I appreciate it when people are honest about getting skunked.
It happens to all of us at some point, hell it happens to some of us all the friggin time!

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Well when it happens I won't hide it with a lie... I believe in the integrity of my sport.. the way I see it is I'm only lying to myself. So when you read my posts you can count on the info being true.. I don't hide spots baits or techniques.. I just hope the people that use my info do so with respect for the water,the area, our sport and practice catch and release....

bayfishingjunkie wrote:Wes trust me you want to fish the bays with me.... you might never go back to fresh...lol

Nope I would still fish Freshwater , but It would open my options up a lot and more then likely my wallet more  lol!  , It maybe a bad idea me being single and not having anyone else taking that coin ..

WES

And Btw I hate the smell of Skunk on me , Just does not wash off .. I need to get back out ASAP and fix this !!!

the lake was drawn down 9ft in 1 week .. they where telling us that they where going to draw it down slower then that .. Guess that's why I saw the boats dropping tons and tons of orange trees , so the fish had a place to go .

Yellowrock

Yellowrock
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Damn fool. Sorry to hear that. But at least you were on the water. I worked a 12 hour shift. I envy you. Now hit the bay and get that revenge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum