FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Today at 19:22

» I'm New Here
by Troutbum Today at 17:41

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Today at 9:54

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Yesterday at 8:39

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon 29 Apr - 10:31

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun 28 Apr - 18:53

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun 28 Apr - 13:05

» Spanish landing 4/27
by Jerdon Sun 28 Apr - 13:02

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun 28 Apr - 12:48

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat 27 Apr - 14:26

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri 26 Apr - 9:54

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu 25 Apr - 11:48

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question.....

+7
bassmeister
Chomps
Ifishtoolittle
Wyu
.:LOLLY:.
kin
Yellowrock
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question..... Empty Question..... Wed 2 Apr - 15:00

Yellowrock

Yellowrock
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Sad Alright Tubin' Anglers. I have a situation that I sure hope you can help answer. When tubing, for some freaking reason after the 4th hour, I gots to pee. I'm talking about belly button popping out, pregnant looking, abs hurtin', knife in the gut pain type of pee. Now i've peed before launching the tube and no fluid consumption during the session.  So, in the middle of a session I be like "one mo' cast" and "one mo' cast" and it just continues to get worst. One time I did an emergency rock dock in the LAB and chucked my tube onto the rocks and limped under a bridge leading to the docks and Yellow river flowed it not giving a freaking lick of sh!t who's watching as the pain subsided. After I regained consciousness I realized a kayaker was watching me from the other side of the "bridge" the entire time. I'm like "whatevers".
The other times, i've barely made it to the restrooms after a full session.
So, again, what do you guys do or am I alone on this one?

2Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Wed 2 Apr - 15:37

kin

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I remember reading about using a bottle of some sort as an emergency plan to go while on the water (just gotta be careful to not spill), but I found that if i dressed more towards the warm side and break a little sweat, I don't have to pee as much.

3Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Wed 2 Apr - 15:37

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

What kind of tube did you say you have? Before when I was bellybutton deep in water I would get this problem. After switching out to a Cumberland I am golden or not golden... depending how you want to look at it LOL. Some people have discovered how to go off the tube other people run to shore and lastly some people take empty Gatorade bottles.

This subject was talked about once or twice on here with great info. Try doing a search

4Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Wed 2 Apr - 15:47

Yellowrock

Yellowrock
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

.:LOLLY:. wrote:What kind of tube did you say you have? Before when I was bellybutton deep in water I would get this problem. After switching out to a Cumberland I am golden or not golden... depending how you want to look at it LOL. Some people have discovered how to go off the tube other people run to shore and lastly some people take empty Gatorade bottles.

This subject was talked about once or twice on here with great info. Try doing a search

I searched "Pee" and nada. Maybe I should look deeper.
I have a FC4 and I wear waders. Kinda hard to strip down and unload in the water.

5Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Wed 2 Apr - 16:35

Wyu

Wyu
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I've read that some guys get the large monster cans with the caps or Gatorade bottles before going out and saving them to pee in them later or you can get a condom catheters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Wed 2 Apr - 16:41

Ifishtoolittle

Ifishtoolittle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I carry an extra PVC pipe around with me and use that. It's about 3 ft. If it were any shorter my waders would be soaked with my own urine.  Red Smile I just pull down my waders bust it out and do the do and carry on. It's a bit tricky and technical at times lol, but it's better than kicking all the way back to dry land and being seen by a passerby.

I've thought of getting a short hose and attaching a small funnel to it for comfort purposes too lol! This might be better.

7Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Wed 2 Apr - 17:06

Yellowrock

Yellowrock
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

@wyu: uh... i'm gonna have to give you a big HELL NO on the condom catheter idea.
@Ifishtoolittle: hmm... that's a pretty good idea on the pvc pipe. But you ain't kiddin' when you say it's a bit trick and technical.

8Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Wed 2 Apr - 17:10

Chomps

Chomps
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

When the weather warms up just tube in board shorts and pee away lol

9Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Wed 2 Apr - 17:20

Wyu

Wyu
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

lol! @ Yellowrock I'm just forwarding what I've read. It's a big negatory for the the condom catheters for me as well man.

10Question..... Empty PEEEEEE Wed 2 Apr - 17:24

bassmeister

FTFF Gathering Officer

There is a new model of Float Tube Depends at your favorite supply chain!! One pair for all day Tubing. Disclaimer #2's aren't that good for all day tubin Very Happy

11Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Wed 2 Apr - 17:39

Mikeotunakiller

Mikeotunakiller
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Lol, this happened to me the last few times we went. I just run park the tube one shore and just go in a bush lol.

12Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Wed 2 Apr - 22:53

Ifishtoolittle

Ifishtoolittle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Yellowrock wrote:
@Ifishtoolittle: hmm... that's a pretty good idea on the pvc pipe. But you ain't kiddin' when you say it's a bit trick and technical.

Yep. lol my buddy opted to wear adult diapers at one point too! lol!!!

13Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Thu 3 Apr - 8:03

Yellowrock

Yellowrock
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

@Ifishtoolitle: uh... don't know about that. I ain't wearing that...................yet
I think i'll just pace myself every 3 hour and take a break. Easier said than done when you're in the middle of the hunt.

14Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Thu 3 Apr - 8:38

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

you guys need some of these...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

15Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Thu 3 Apr - 10:11

Mikeotunakiller

Mikeotunakiller
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Haha those are awesome. You come in having a front zipper.

16Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Thu 3 Apr - 10:23

Wyu

Wyu
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Those are nice man... Problem solved get waders with zippers  lol! 

17Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Fri 11 Apr - 14:38

dayhut

dayhut
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hmmmm, maybe you should see a urologist.

https://palmettoflynfish.blogspot.com

18Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Fri 11 Apr - 16:14

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yellowrock wrote:Sad Alright Tubin' Anglers. I have a situation that I sure hope you can help answer. When tubing, for some freaking reason after the 4th hour, I gots to pee. I'm talking about belly button popping out, pregnant looking, abs hurtin', knife in the gut pain type of pee. Now i've peed before launching the tube and no fluid consumption during the session.  So, in the middle of a session I be like "one mo' cast" and "one mo' cast" and it just continues to get worst. One time I did an emergency rock dock in the LAB and chucked my tube onto the rocks and limped under a bridge leading to the docks and Yellow river flowed it not giving a freaking lick of sh!t who's watching as the pain subsided. After I regained consciousness I realized a kayaker was watching me from the other side of the "bridge" the entire time. I'm like "whatevers".
The other times, i've barely made it to the restrooms after a full session.
So, again, what do you guys do or am I alone on this one?

There was a Gladder Bladder product a while back when we were tubing on waters that don't allow any "urination" up-state. I'm surprised the product discontinued, but that doesn't mean you can fashion it out of the old sport gears, and a few camel pack. Easily modded for $15.

19Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Fri 11 Apr - 16:27

Yellowrock

Yellowrock
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I can't wait till the weather warms up so I can just wear my boardshorts and just let it flow in the water. The only drawbacks on waders is just having to do the #1 but really dig the dryness when i'm finally done with my session.

20Question..... Empty Re: Question..... Fri 11 Apr - 16:39

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hm..this may push me to start up the 6V and 12V motorize pee-pump for the waders again. I had it partially tested for my wife, who complained about wearing a wader, and unable to pee after drinking too much coffee (and a freakishly small bladder), yet, don't like to dock after a 1/2 mile out from shore. Created a 12V pump system using onboard LiPO pack to vacate the urine collection system using the silicon sleeve called the "shewee". I'll try to dig it up.

21Question..... Empty Pee Vac Fri 11 Apr - 16:51

bassmeister

FTFF Gathering Officer

Still think tubepends is the way for emergency #1 evacuations, #2's if bad enough Smile 
TheAsianGuy wrote:Hm..this may push me to start up the 6V and 12V motorize pee-pump for the waders again. I had it partially tested for my wife, who complained about wearing a wader, and unable to pee after drinking too much coffee (and a freakishly small bladder), yet, don't like to dock after a 1/2 mile out from shore. Created a 12V pump system using onboard LiPO pack to vacate the urine collection system using the silicon sleeve called the "shewee". I'll try to dig it up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum