FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saw this dude fishing!

+8
Jerdon
Wyu
Yellowrock
Tony G Fishing
.:LOLLY:.
kin
Casting Call
wiseguy
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Saw this dude fishing! Empty Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:39 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Saw this dude fishing the other day and I didn't want to bother him cause it looked like he had a big one that was taking him under!  Red Smile 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:48 pm

Casting Call

Casting Call
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Man, that would REALLY suck to be him!

3Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:52 pm

man that is terrible , must of took a swordfish to the tube

4Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:53 pm

kin

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

O_O now that's a sight. Any idea what happened?

5Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:06 pm

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

That's why you should always fish with a buddy. Who else is going to take pix? LOL That sucks

6Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:16 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

DAMN that sucks..... Shocked 

7Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Yellowrock

Yellowrock
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

That's no Bueno.

8Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:37 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I was so close I could almost touch him, but I kept kicking minding my own business. Red Smile 

9Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:41 pm

Casting Call

Casting Call
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

wiseguy wrote:I was so close I could almost touch him, but I kept kicking minding my own business. Red Smile 
Did you at least ask him how many fish he caught? lol..
This reminds me of that time one of my bladders leaked. I was almost in that same situation!

10Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:47 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Casting Call wrote:
wiseguy wrote:I was so close I could almost touch him, but I kept kicking minding my own business. Red Smile 
Did you at least ask him how many fish he caught? lol..
This reminds me of that time one of my bladders leaked. I was almost in that same situation!

I was temped to ask if he was using creature baits!  Embarassed 

11Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Wyu

Wyu
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Man that sucks.... Hope I don't ever run into that situation

12Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:30 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

...and that is why you get a float tube with a good foam seat and backrest Twisted Evil 

13Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:45 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Note to self.
Do not fish with the Harbor Guys!

14Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:54 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Jerdon wrote:Note to self.

Jerdon, you know I would have helped him if we were out in open water...but common, we were just fishing the bay. Very Happy 

15Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Wiseguy, just ribbing.

16Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Ifishtoolittle

Ifishtoolittle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I had a very similar situation like this during my very first tube trip a Perris. My tube's valve was experiencing a slow leak and after kicking about for 1 hour I noticed that I my stomach was in the water. lol it discouraged me from picking up the tube again until another 3 months and some solid valve reinforcement.

17Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:31 am

fisheromen

fisheromen
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

.:LOLLY:. wrote:That's why you should always fish with a buddy. Who else is going to take pix? LOL That sucks

Now that's funny!   Razz

I thought that had happened to me a while back. I had my auto-inflate PFD behind my seat and the water wicked up to the pill. When that thing went off I thought I had blown a bladder. Took a couple years off my life, I'm pretty sure.

18Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:36 am

Wyu

Wyu
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

wiseguy wrote:
Jerdon wrote:Note to self.

Jerdon, you know I would have helped him if we were out in open water...but common, we were just fishing the bay. Very Happy 

Now that jus tearable... -Charles Barkley
 lol! 

19Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:44 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

fisheromen wrote:
.:LOLLY:. wrote:That's why you should always fish with a buddy. Who else is going to take pix? LOL That sucks

Now that's funny!   Razz

I thought that had happened to me a while back. I had my auto-inflate PFD behind my seat and the water wicked up to the pill.  When that thing went off I thought I had blown a bladder.  Took a couple years off my life, I'm pretty sure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That sucks but hilarious. Good thing it wasn't the bladder!

20Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:07 pm

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I hope his keys and phone were in a waterproof case! Sucks to be him. This is why one should never tube alone, unless your're close to shore.

21Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

fisheromen wrote:

Now that's funny!   Razz

I thought that had happened to me a while back. I had my auto-inflate PFD behind my seat and the water wicked up to the pill.  When that thing went off I thought I had blown a bladder.  Took a couple years off my life, I'm pretty sure.

fisheromen:
How many seconds went by before you figured it out?? That would lead to some awesome mind games.  affraid

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

22Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:41 pm

kin

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

fisheromen wrote: That would lead to some awesome mind games.  affraid

Do we have a new game to play on each other while tubing at get togethers? Pop a loud balloon behind a fellow tuber and count the seconds before they realize what happened? : jocolor

23Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:28 pm

fisheromen

fisheromen
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

[quote="Jerdon

fisheromen:
How many seconds went by before you figured it out?? :[/quote]

The sound was behind me, so I nearly broke my neck trying to turn around to see what was happening.  It only took a second or two to inflate and it pushed my seat back straight up!  Then it dawned what had happened.  The pain came later when I found out it costs $25 to recharge the thing.

24Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:31 pm

dlobo

dlobo
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Has anyone ever hooked their own tube?
And willing to talk about it? lol

25Saw this dude fishing! Empty Re: Saw this dude fishing! Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:39 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

dlobo wrote:Has anyone ever hooked their own tube?
And willing to talk about it? lol

No, but I do know of a buddy that hooks people when he casts! Right Eddie! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum