FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Today at 5:05 am

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:38 pm

» I'm New Here
by easeup Yesterday at 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

» Current Patreon Members
by jeffcpr Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

when it rains it pours

+3
Yellowrock
SirMixALot
bayfishingjunkie
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1when it rains it pours Empty when it rains it pours Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:58 pm

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

So I started a new job onMonday and I had to go see clients in Marina Del Rey area and santa monica.. not one to pass up the chance to wet a line I went early to toss some swimbaits at my old fishing spots when I used to live down that way. Well I manage to catch a good size yf croaker.... so far so good.. I vsit all my clients and stop for gas and pick up a lotto scratcher...turns out to be a 500 dollar winner 1. I'm about as happy as can be... I deal fairly well with the traffic and notice I'm home pretty early.... well I strap the boat on quickly and head to perris to get in on that great bite in the afternoon... traffic is horrible now... stopping and going well on one of those goings I get a sudden sneeze attack due to my allergies... when I look and see nothing but break lights and slam I rear end a camery... everyone ok at least but damage to both cars.... no perris and can anyone guess my deductible...you got it.$500.00..... I never even got to enjoy my winning....... ain't that a bit#h... well at least they gave me tomorrow off..... Perris is still an option

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

2when it rains it pours Empty Re: when it rains it pours Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:09 pm

SirMixALot

SirMixALot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Ah man. That sucks!! At least everyone is ok. I guess it was the curse of the lottery =) jk!

3when it rains it pours Empty Re: when it rains it pours Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:23 am

Yellowrock

Yellowrock
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

That's effed up. Sorry to hear about your rise and fall on your luck. Good thing the boat didn't come crashing down on that impact. Now get it fixed and take it out on Perris.

4when it rains it pours Empty Re: when it rains it pours Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:45 am

bayfishingjunkie

bayfishingjunkie
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

644am Wednesday...I'm on my way to Perris..... I think I need an intervention...lol

http://www.kickbassfishing.com

5when it rains it pours Empty Re: when it rains it pours Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:32 am

Yellowrock

Yellowrock
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

bayfishingjunkie wrote:644am Wednesday...I'm on my way to Perris..... I think I need an intervention...lol

Put a hurt to the bucket mouths Aldo. Like Bobby said in Karate Kid... "Put him in a body bag!!" "Yeeeeeaaaaahhh"

6when it rains it pours Empty Re: when it rains it pours Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:55 am

Wyu

Wyu
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Wow.... BFJ glad everyone's ok. Hey at least you got that scratcher to offset your deductible. Congrats on your new gig man  Thumbs Up 

7when it rains it pours Empty Re: when it rains it pours Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:54 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Glad you are alright and good luck today!
Congratz on the new job too.

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

8when it rains it pours Empty Re: when it rains it pours Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:38 am

fisheromen

fisheromen
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

You must be wondering what the timing would have been like had you not stopped for the scratcher.  Twisted Evil 

9when it rains it pours Empty Re: when it rains it pours Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:42 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Hey BFJ....wow....sorry to hear about that and good to hear everyone was okay....and very cool on the new GIG!!!!!  salute 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum