FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by jeffcpr Today at 11:05 am

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

» Current Patreon Members
by jeffcpr Thu May 02, 2024 11:33 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jungle Fishing late report

+9
CPT Kirk
bigmouthbasshole
augie
Tony G Fishing
.:LOLLY:.
tubefish
david886720
Jerdon
wiseguy
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jungle Fishing late report Empty Jungle Fishing late report Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:34 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Here is a late report from a week ago, hit the spot with Alfredo and Patrick, got some of the usual suspects, lost a huge butt at the surface, she was probably over 20lbs+, lost a smartphone, then landed a decent hali. My buddy Alfredo got a 5lb+ sandy...oh boy...I'll let him tell the story if he wants. I'm still mad at that fish. Evil or Very Mad 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:40 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Good looking hali right there wiseguy!
Congratz on that one.

3Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:37 am

david886720

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sounds like the big ones were biting. Nice hali! Too bad about the phone

4Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:28 am

tubefish

tubefish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

nice Butt. sorry about the smart phone :/ that really stinks.

http://www.austinlures.webs.com

5Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:36 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hey Jimmy where's the picture of my....oh wait...never mind.... HAHAHAHAHAAH that sucked!

For me, the krocodile was on fire! That's all I fished all day and was pleasantly surprised with the variety that this lure can catch. The highlight of the day for me was catching that beast of a Sandy. At first I was thinking that I could've had a legal hali from the way it was fighting. He was dogging me hard. I would feel him thrashing and bumping into rocks trying to find a hole to get into. Every time that I would feel him dogging extra hard I thought he was about to go into a hole so I would lightly thumb the spool and muscle him out. Once he realized that he was not going into a hole, he tried dogging me into some pilings. I had to quickly kick away and pull him away. Once at color I started screaming like a little girl. His mouth was closed so I could not immediately thumb him. I bounced him onto my Cumberland table and grabbed him from there. Jimmy took a few photos of me holding the fish. Then I put the fish on his table for an accurate measurement since he drew the ruler on there. We tried to get the measurement and that's when the fish goes ape S**t!!!! he start thrashing on the table and one thing leads to another and Jimmy gets slapped by the fish and BAM!!!! Into the drink the phone goes.................

THEN, I told Jimmy well at least take some pix with my phone. I hand him my phone and he hands me the fish. I thumb him (the fish not Jimmy LOL) and the fish goes ape S**t again. The fish ended up thrashing both of my thumbs. Jimmy tries to take the picture but for whatever reason my phone just wouldn't focus the image. The picture looks half assed and super blurry. I figured screw it since you could still see the outline of the fish and how huge it is. He gives me my phone back and I release the fish back into the drink. Later on I go to relive the moment and now my phone is frozen. It will not respond to anything. I take out the battery, put it back in, reboot.................. and then.............and then............... the damn crappy half assed photo is nowhere to be found............

I guess this offspring from Satan disguised as a fish really didn't want his photo taken. A few times I thought about making him table fare after all that we went through. Then again, any fish that fights that hard and gives that much trouble deserves another day. At least now he can get on the phone and call up some lady fishies LOL

PS
the hali was delicious!

6Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:44 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

...^^^and that is exactly what happened, thanks for reviving the moment. One to remember for sure. Expensive fishing trip for some of us. Red Smile 

7Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:49 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

At least we got to drown our sorrows with a nice variety of beverages  Evil or Very Mad 

8Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:06 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Damn that sucks about the phone and the big Hali Jimmy but good come up on the legal pancake!!!!! big ups!

Tony G Thumbs Up 

9Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:23 pm

augie

augie
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Dam sucks about the phone but a nice report had me on the edge of my seat...

10Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:27 pm

bigmouthbasshole

bigmouthbasshole
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

That was a cool trip except for the phone issue.  I managed to stick this pig on the way in:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:32 pm

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dam hell yeah Patrick! Didnt know you nailed that one! Very nice!

12Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:14 pm

CPT Kirk

CPT Kirk
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Nice fishing great catch thanks for sharing

http://bassinthehood.com

13Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:09 pm

Ifishtoolittle

Ifishtoolittle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

lol It sounds like a trip filled with fun and frustration. WTG, guys.

14Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:52 pm

JOER210

JOER210
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Great story sucks about the phone

15Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Pdawg

Pdawg
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Hi-five. Solid report.

16Jungle Fishing late report Empty Re: Jungle Fishing late report Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:29 pm

Mikeotunakiller

Mikeotunakiller
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Nice going guys. That sucks about losing the large hali and your phone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum