FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» I'm New Here
by Troutbum Today at 5:41 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Today at 9:54 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Yesterday at 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are all the reports?!?! 8/6/14

+5
Tony G Fishing
Jerdon
.:LOLLY:.
Chomps
Ifishtoolittle
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are all the reports?!?!  8/6/14 Empty Where are all the reports?!?! 8/6/14 Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Ifishtoolittle

Ifishtoolittle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Went out and did an early morning LAB smackdown.  Not a bad day overall, but I had to work a little harder than usual for my fish.  lol I'm use to a bite on every cast!  haha

Total count: 15 fish

A mac

3 spotties at 10", 11", 11", I lost a 12"+ due to a rusty hook that snapped in half!  Suspect 

3 sand bass

5 calicos with the largest at 10"

A 10" grass bass

Sculpin

2 Opaleyes at 10" and 8"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rusty hook = Lost fish  Suspect 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post more reports people!  I know you guys are fishing lol!

2Where are all the reports?!?!  8/6/14 Empty Re: Where are all the reports?!?! 8/6/14 Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:59 am

Chomps

Chomps
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I have a slow leak in both my bladders right now but I'll be back in action next week  Rambo nice report btw!

3Where are all the reports?!?!  8/6/14 Empty Re: Where are all the reports?!?! 8/6/14 Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:35 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice job out there. That's a good variety of fish you got there

4Where are all the reports?!?!  8/6/14 Empty Re: Where are all the reports?!?! 8/6/14 Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:04 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Great day of fishing congratz!

5Where are all the reports?!?!  8/6/14 Empty Re: Where are all the reports?!?! 8/6/14 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:05 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

NICE IF2L!!! nice assortment! WTG

and been lagging, was suppose to shoot out yesterday but lagged wanted to shoot out today and lagged again on loading my gear  Mad, need to get out bad....

6Where are all the reports?!?!  8/6/14 Empty Re: Where are all the reports?!?! 8/6/14 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:34 am

augie

augie
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Nice pics and report , looks like a good day on the water.

7Where are all the reports?!?!  8/6/14 Empty Re: Where are all the reports?!?! 8/6/14 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:35 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Cool report! Nice pics bro.

8Where are all the reports?!?!  8/6/14 Empty Re: Where are all the reports?!?! 8/6/14 Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:10 am

chipmcd

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Chomps wrote:I have a slow leak in both my bladders right now but I'll be back in action next week   Rambo nice report btw!

You should see your doctor about that?    
(I couldn't resist)

Ifishtoolittle - nice grab there.  Like a Hawaiian mixed plate lunch - a little bit of everything.    Sucks about that hook.

I'll post a report... when I get my dang toon on the water. I'm missing out on all the great offshore stuff too! Evil or Very Mad

9Where are all the reports?!?!  8/6/14 Empty Re: Where are all the reports?!?! 8/6/14 Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:44 pm

Ifishtoolittle

Ifishtoolittle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Thanks everyone.

Chomps wrote:I have a slow leak in both my bladders right now but I'll be back in action next week   Rambo nice report btw!

A leak in your Cumberland? How did that happen. That's not good news considering that I just bought mine not too long ago.

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:NICE IF2L!!! nice assortment! WTG

and been lagging, was suppose to shoot out yesterday but lagged wanted to shoot out today and lagged again on loading my gear  Mad, need to get out bad....

Get out there Tony. There's fish to be had!

chipmcd wrote:

You should see your doctor about that?    
(I couldn't resist)

Ifishtoolittle - nice grab there.  Like a Hawaiian mixed plate lunch - a little bit of everything.    Sucks about that hook.

I'll post a report... when I get my dang toon on the water. I'm missing out on all the great offshore stuff too! Evil or Very Mad

lol good one. I'm debating on doing a tuna trip myself. It's been a few years since I've gotten a tuna locally.

10Where are all the reports?!?!  8/6/14 Empty Re: Where are all the reports?!?! 8/6/14 Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:08 am

Chomps

Chomps
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Lol @chipmcd ....@ifishtoolittle it's my ODC420 that's leaking so far I went through 4 bladders already. The Cumberland I use sometimes is my buddies spare tube I will be getting one soon though

11Where are all the reports?!?!  8/6/14 Empty Re: Where are all the reports?!?! 8/6/14 Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:35 am

david886720

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice report with great variety

12Where are all the reports?!?!  8/6/14 Empty Re: Where are all the reports?!?! 8/6/14 Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:05 am

Ifishtoolittle

Ifishtoolittle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Chomps wrote:Lol @chipmcd ....@ifishtoolittle it's my ODC420 that's leaking so far I went through 4 bladders already. The Cumberland I use sometimes is my buddies spare tube I will be getting one soon though

The ODC eh? I've heard stories of ODCs lasting more than a decade without problems. So far though I've only been hearing about bladder problems here. Strange.

david886720 wrote:Nice report with great variety

Thanks! The common size of the bass are definitely getting bigger for me lol. When I first fished the LAB I was getting 4" beasts with a 8" one mixed in occasionally. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum