FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trout photos from a buddy

+2
Tony G Fishing
kin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trout photos from a buddy Empty Trout photos from a buddy Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:41 pm

I just wanted to share some photos with you guys from my buddy who's just finishing up his trip up in June lake and as some may know I'm leaving this Thursday to head up myself and seeing how the trout opener is this week here at a few lakes this should get the blood flowing for some if you guys

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Again I'm not there nore are these my photos. Just sharing

2Trout photos from a buddy Empty Re: Trout photos from a buddy Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:48 pm

kin

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Wow!! Look at those colors! Hopefully you get a few brownies!

3Trout photos from a buddy Empty Re: Trout photos from a buddy Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Nice pics...hopefully there on the chew while ur up there....good luck!

4Trout photos from a buddy Empty Re: Trout photos from a buddy Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:59 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Wow! Beautiful fish, he caught that in that skinny water behind him?

5Trout photos from a buddy Empty Re: Trout photos from a buddy Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Jerdon wrote:Wow! Beautiful fish, he caught that in that skinny water behind him?  

I don't have full details but I'm sure there is a small pool right there. Water is very low up there as well too.

6Trout photos from a buddy Empty Re: Trout photos from a buddy Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:40 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Looks like it's gonna be a good time. That place is definetly on the bucket list. Lucky you @miller. I'm sure it'll be an epic time. Good luck up there.

7Trout photos from a buddy Empty Re: Trout photos from a buddy Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:27 pm

chipmcd

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Those are some nice spawners there. Hope they left a few to do their jobs. Maybe a holdover fish from Conway Ranch (late home of the Alpers)??? When me and a few buddies fished the Conway Ranch the day it closed a week before the Sierra's opening day this year, we were told that the operators of June Lake were going to purchase the remaining fish.  Here are a few from that day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S.  that doesn't look like June Lake proper but, it sure looks like it's on the Loop.

8Trout photos from a buddy Empty Re: Trout photos from a buddy Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:51 pm

dosomedirt

dosomedirt
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Nice there's nothing like fishing up north I grew up fishing twin lakes, walker river, and truckee. AH THE GREAT OUTDOORS

9Trout photos from a buddy Empty Re: Trout photos from a buddy Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:39 pm

chipmcd

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

dosomedirt wrote:Nice there's nothing like fishing up north I grew up fishing twin lakes, walker river, and truckee. AH THE GREAT OUTDOORS

My uncle and a lot of his buddies were guides in Truckee. I learned to flyfish on the Truckee (ie. spoiled).  Wake up, look out the window at the Truckee while having orange juice, walked down the street, cross Glenshire Dr. and the railroad tracks and fish until the bats came to out feed.  First tubing session was on Martis Creek Res. (that place used to be awesome!)  From there, it was Boca, Stampede, Prosser and  Frechman's to name a few.  The town of Truckee is a totally different place nowadays - the development has ruined it. scratch  Evil or Very Mad

Too bad about the Walker. Low/no water is killing that place.

10Trout photos from a buddy Empty Re: Trout photos from a buddy Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:15 pm

chipmcd wrote:Those are some nice spawners there. Hope they left a few to do their jobs. Maybe a holdover fish from Conway Ranch (late home of the Alpers)??? When me and a few buddies fished the Conway Ranch the day it closed a week before the Sierra's opening day this year, we were told that the operators of June Lake were going to purchase the remaining fish.  Here are a few from that day.

P.S.  that doesn't look like June Lake proper but, it sure looks like it's on the Loop.

You are right, that is not June lake it self but it is with the loop. It's just easier using June lake for location of area of fishing. Anyone like your self knows there are several lakes and a few streams with in the loop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum