FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

MASHIN in Newport!!, 8-Ball 12/10, WSB, spotties and sandies!!

+12
david886720
Chomps
dosomedirt
NeKro
kobra
n2deepfsw
MenyoG
SirMixALot
jeffcpr
kin
wiseguy
Tony G Fishing
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

NeKro wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:
NeKro wrote:
NeKro wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:Hey whats up Nekro, i am going but not till 1ish..im off at 12pm that day gotta work till then, bummer bro....

Aww man that sucks. I wanted to be down by the afternoon or maybe the latest by 2 because I want to take a nap before all the xmas family party starts.

I totally hear you bro...either way good luck! where you launching from....

Looks like its going to be on all the way down park ave on the East side.

good call bro! they're there!!!! mash-em!

Thanks bro this will be my first time fishing for them. Still need to change out my line tomorrow. Thinking of putting on 12lb test on a spinning and bait caster reels

Hey Nekro...

I personally bring a 6lb outfit, 10 and 30lb braid....my 6lb gets hit the most....its pink Ande line....you should do good....post a report or i might even see you....ill be in orange lol

NeKro

NeKro
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

NeKro wrote:
NeKro wrote:
NeKro wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:Hey whats up Nekro, i am going but not till 1ish..im off at 12pm that day gotta work till then, bummer bro....

Aww man that sucks. I wanted to be down by the afternoon or maybe the latest by 2 because I want to take a nap before all the xmas family party starts.

Thanks bro this will be my first time fishing for them. Still need to change out my line tomorrow. Thinking of putting on 12lb test on a spinning and bait caster reels

Hey Nekro...

I personally bring a 6lb outfit, 10 and 30lb braid....my 6lb gets hit the most....its pink Ande line....you should do good....post a report or i might even see you....ill be in orange lol

O really!? I have some 6lb on my rods that I used for silverwood. Ill just use those than and see how they do. Ill be in wearing a niners hat, in a yellow togak tube.

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

NeKro wrote:
NeKro wrote:
NeKro wrote:
NeKro wrote:

Hey Nekro...

O really!? I have some 6lb on my rods that I used for silverwood. Ill just use those than and see how they do.  Ill be in wearing a niners hat, in a yellow togak tube.

yes sir.....on 6lb test....

and u know silverwood? ive always wanted to mash stripers...i have yet to catch one...

JOER210

JOER210
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Good work Tony we need to meet up again

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

JOER210 wrote:Good work Tony we need to meet up again

Big joe!!! For sure bro its been a while. Ill b at it on wednesday...12-5pm..let me know, then next friday at LNL

NeKro

NeKro
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

NeKro wrote:
NeKro wrote:
NeKro wrote:
NeKro wrote:

Hey Nekro...

O really!? I have some 6lb on my rods that I used for silverwood. Ill just use those than and see how they do.  Ill be in wearing a niners hat, in a yellow togak tube.

and u know silverwood? ive always wanted to mash stripers...i have yet to catch one...

I have a spot out there, I rent a boat to get there. Last 3 times were good. 1st 3 of use 80 fish all day. 2nd was 2 of us got 40 fished 6am-1. Last time about a month ago 3 of us caught 30 from 6-12

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

NeKro wrote:
NeKro wrote:
NeKro wrote:
NeKro wrote:
NeKro wrote:

Hey Nekro...

I have a spot out there, I rent a boat to get there. Last 3 times were good. 1st 3 of use 80 fish all day. 2nd was 2 of us got 40 fished 6am-1. Last time about a month ago 3 of us caught 30 from 6-12

Awesome slayage...anytime u wanna hit it let me know...im game!!! For sure!

jmericle

jmericle
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Good job Tony!

supsurfer

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Nice job on the WSBs. I wonder if they will hit a fly at night!
Good seeing you guys this morning.
DT2

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

supsurfer wrote:Nice job on the WSBs. I wonder if they will hit a fly at night!
Good seeing you guys this morning.
DT2

Hey supsurfer....

Thanks bro....sorry I didn't see this....and man id like to say yes but I dont know anything about the fly.2 of my buds are big time flyers but let me know when ur headed out or we can do a night run.... salute keep me posted!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum