FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prado Park.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prado Park. Empty Prado Park. Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Went to Prado park last weekend for a family bbq.
it was a beautiful day, not too hot.
The water level is back up. Maintenance is complete. Amd the water is really clean.
no reports as of yet but Im gonna try and get out there this weekend.
Also gonna take my daughter for the first time.
hopefully I can get you all a good report

2Prado Park. Empty Re: Prado Park. Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:52 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Fishing with the kids is a blast.
Thanks for the update.

3Prado Park. Empty Re: Prado Park. Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Urban Cowboy

Urban Cowboy
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Awesome man. Get the next gen up and running! I went shortly after they refilled the water. They were still filling it actually. The water wasn't even up to the spillway at the far end of the lake and we were able to walk across the shore in front of it for the first time ever which was pretty cool. I caught four trout all really good size. Smallest was about 14". I'm guessing they were hold overs that were left in the small amount of water that was left by right in front of where I was fishing. I saw pictures of the lake drained and the little bit of water that was left was right in front of where I was, so I knew where to post up. My buddy's fiancé caught a nice trout as well and he caught a bass jigging near shore. They're still in there, although I went two weekends ago and got skunked. It was really hot that day. I believe they start stocking cat in May if that helps. Let me know next time you go to prado maybe I'll be there. I go about twice a month but now that I'm geared up with a tube I may not be there as frequently since they only allow hard bottom boats.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://dfiinsurance.com/

4Prado Park. Empty Re: Prado Park. Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:34 am

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Urban Cowboy wrote:Awesome man. Get the next gen up and running! I went shortly after they refilled the water. They were still filling it actually. The water wasn't even up to the spillway at the far end of the lake and we were able to walk across the shore in front of it for the first time ever which was pretty cool. I caught four trout all really good size. Smallest was about 14". I'm guessing they were hold overs that were left in the small amount of water that was left by right in front of where I was fishing. I saw pictures of the lake drained and the little bit of water that was left was right in front of where I was, so I knew where to post up. My buddy's fiancé caught a nice trout as well and he cammught a bass jigging near shore. They're still in there, although I went two weekends ago and got skunked. It was really hot that day. I believe they start stocking cat in May if that helps. Let me know next time you go to prado maybe I'll be there. I go about twice a month but now that I'm geared up with a tube I may not be there as frequently since they only allow hard bottom boats.

Those are beauties!
ive never been to prado while drained. Id love to go lure hunting there lol
Im trying to get a session in before I go to the sierra opener.
Prado or DVL.
let me know when you got time

5Prado Park. Empty Re: Prado Park. Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:20 am

Urban Cowboy

Urban Cowboy
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

TroutsBane wrote:
Urban Cowboy wrote:Awesome man. Get the next gen up and running! I went shortly after they refilled the water. They were still filling it actually. The water wasn't even up to the spillway at the far end of the lake and we were able to walk across the shore in front of it for the first time ever which was pretty cool. I caught four trout all really good size. Smallest was about 14". I'm guessing they were hold overs that were left in the small amount of water that was left by right in front of where I was fishing. I saw pictures of the lake drained and the little bit of water that was left was right in front of where I was, so I knew where to post up. My buddy's fiancé caught a nice trout as well and he cammught a bass jigging near shore. They're still in there, although I went two weekends ago and got skunked. It was really hot that day. I believe they start stocking cat in May if that helps. Let me know next time you go to prado maybe I'll be there. I go about twice a month but now that I'm geared up with a tube I may not be there as frequently since they only allow hard bottom boats.

Those are beauties!
Prado or DVL.

Will do man. Yeah I didn't see any lures, lots of beer bottles though. Oh, and someone found a 97 Chevy pickup. That's not a joke either. Apparently the VIN came up dirty. It was stolen some time back and driven into the lake. Took them over a decade to find it. scratch

6Prado Park. Empty Re: Prado Park. Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:24 am

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Urban Cowboy wrote:
TroutsBane wrote:

Those are beauties!
Prado or DVL.

Will do man. Yeah I didn't see any lures, lots of beer bottles though. Oh, and someone found a 97 Chevy pickup. That's not a joke either. Apparently the VIN came up dirty. It was stolen some time back and driven into the lake. Took them over a decade to find it. scratch
sounds "fishy" lol but that doesnt surprise me really.
they should leave it to add some structure for the bass lol

7Prado Park. Empty Re: Prado Park. Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:31 pm

Urban Cowboy

Urban Cowboy
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Funny you should mention that. When they opened the doors there were actually a couple of trout in it. I want to say I read this on their face book page. Whomever runs the lake said that they would have but it's kind of evidence to a crime... So they had to take it out. I can't make this stuff up bro. Lol

8Prado Park. Empty Re: Prado Park. Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Urban Cowboy

Urban Cowboy
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Here you go. Go to their February 1st post. You'll see the truck and if you read the comments you'll see someone suggest exactly what you suggested. Then the explanation as to why they can't. I felt the need to post this cuz I agree, it sounds "fishy." Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum