FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Sat May 18, 2024 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Sat May 18, 2024 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sat May 18, 2024 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corona Lake is officially done

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Corona Lake is officially done Empty Corona Lake is officially done Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:55 am

Urban Cowboy

Urban Cowboy
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Sad news fellas,

I belong to a group called "what's going on in Corona" on Facebook. People were driving by Corona Lake and seeing it fill up. Someone posted that "fishing is back at Corona Lake" assuming that water=open for business. That is after all what the SARL owners have been saying all along since the "temporary" closure. Well, it turns out that the land has been sold to a housing developer. It will be a private community (think Canyon Lake) and the lake will be "residents only." Apparently, this is common knowledge among the residents of the nearby area of Corona that they call "Temescal Valley." I contacted SARL via email and was given vague jargon that could neither confirm nor deny these rumors. The way I see it, if it wasn't true then they would have told  me. It was fun while it lasted guys. The monopoly on pay lakes in SoCal just got tighter. Irvine is gone. Anaheim is gone. Now Corona. All that is left is to stand shoulder to shoulder at SARL... Luckily we have our tubes and can get a little bit of relaxation on the water. I guess it's true after all... Money talks and everybody listens.

http://dfiinsurance.com/

2Corona Lake is officially done Empty Re: Corona Lake is officially done Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:36 pm

that is ****** if its true i lived in norco and used to fish it once or twice a week

3Corona Lake is officially done Empty Re: Corona Lake is officially done Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:55 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Bummer on losing another pay and play. San Dimas and Perris are not far from you.

4Corona Lake is officially done Empty Re: Corona Lake is officially done Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:18 pm

Misfitdog

Misfitdog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Top section talks about this sale : it is now called lee lake

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5Corona Lake is officially done Empty Re: Corona Lake is officially done Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Urban Cowboy

Urban Cowboy
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Yeah I've had some time to think about it and I kinda get it... Nobody that would have driven to Corona Lake wouldn't drive to SARL. At least, most would make the extra drive. Staffing/stocking two lakes is bad business when your sister lake is so close. I probably would have done the same thing if I owned it. I just needed some time to process the news... This Cowboy tends to shoot from the hip too often. Haha.

http://dfiinsurance.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum