FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Yesterday at 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

» OnWater App is now a supporter of the Float Tube Fishing Patreon and Forum
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am

» I'm New Here
by easeup Sun May 05, 2024 4:40 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun May 05, 2024 7:34 am

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 10:31 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat May 04, 2024 6:20 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Sat May 04, 2024 8:22 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any new updates about Lake Perris..

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Komori Jeff

Komori Jeff
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Like when the Bernasconi side will be opened for float tubing and is the water level still rising?

2Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:38 pm

rucker

rucker
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

water looks to be up about a foot an a half from the 14th of last month thats the last time i went out there. i get my water levels from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

I saw this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It says Bernasconi should be open by summer. The water level seems to be holding the last week and a half.

4Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:02 pm

Komori Jeff

Komori Jeff
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

What I just read said they hope to have the closed areas open by this Spring. I sure hope they open the Benasconi side. My favorite spot on the lake for 'tubing. Just hope they don't attract too many boaters to their new "1/2 mile of beach for boaters".

5Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:11 pm

Komori Jeff

Komori Jeff
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Here's a message I just got from the Lake Perris Marina after inquiring about the water level and Bernasconi area. I still have not got a reply from the State Parks Dept..
"As long as everything continues to hold up the water level should continue to rise. The word is that by summer the lake will be filled to full capacity. No word yet on when Bernasconi will reopen but stories being told it should be open for summer!"

6Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:52 am

Misfitdog

Misfitdog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Komori I was up this past week and the water level is up 9' now , as long as we get rain , they will continue to raise the level as the state gives the ok , most of the new structure in the east end is under water and as far as the bernasconi side the tire reef is way out there again and most buoy lines have been moved or being moved . I expect at this continued rate we will see the island open for boaters to race around again by Summer as it was back in the early days .

I will be heading out again Wednesday and all i will say is i have been catching bass , no word on panfish move yet as water is still only 55-56

Wes

7Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:14 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Tight lines Wes.........GT

8Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:09 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Here are a few pics to show the how much the level of the lake has risen

Dam 4 years ago

Dam this morning

The boat launch in the East End 4 years ago
Second pic of The boat launch in the East End 4 years ago

The boat launch in the East End this morning.

There is still a ways to go.

9Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

More pics

The fishing dock 4 years ago

And the dock this morning

As you can see by the placement of the dock they expect to fill the lake soon enogh.

I hope this helps.

10Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:29 pm

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks Jerdon, second pic from Sailcove PL?..............GT

11Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

GT wrote:Thanks Jerdon, second pic from Sailcove PL?..............GT

Yes, I was in the parking lot. I just drove through this morning to get some pics. I didnt get on the water.

12Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:57 am

Misfitdog

Misfitdog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I will see if i can shoot a few more pics for you today as I am heading up now to fish Robert , all i can say is yes finally a shorter walk down the east end then the launch ramps  lol

Robert : you want more detail shoot me a PM or Text My friend , will not post much on here and I hardly check in anymore Thumbs Up

Wes

13Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:41 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Will do Wes..........GT I'm at the FC Hall today, going to see who's yaks r on display...........

14Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Komori Jeff

Komori Jeff
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks you guys. Nice photos. Post more if you get any.

15Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:03 pm

Misfitdog

Misfitdog
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

new upload on the lake today guys and gals , water level has not risen in 2 weeks now , we need rain with these storms and they will raise again

16Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:28 pm

Komori Jeff

Komori Jeff
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Nice video from above!  There sure is a nice long curved high ridge that hopefully will be underwater soon.

17Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:11 pm

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks Wes much appreciated............saw two venders at FC Hall with pedal drive, junk...........GT

18Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:54 pm

rucker

rucker
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

i went thursday only had 1 bite! there was a huge algae bloom

19Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Empty Re: Any new updates about Lake Perris.. Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:14 pm

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Just now[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum