FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

for sale: fish cat 4 lcs

+3
Vagabond
n2deepfsw
huyeed
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 pm

huyeed

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

hey guys, sorry i haven't been very active. the past month has been interesting between family, work, and school. all the time i had to float tube disappeared and i dont see any coming in the near future.

have made a tough decision to let my float tube go. i dont want it to just sit around. i thought i'd give the guys on the forum a shot before i list on craigslist.

so what i have is the fish cat 4 lcs itself in blue. it isn't the cleanest and has only been in salt water. if you are concerned about the condition, i have a service plan with sports chalet. i have around 6 months left on it so if you pop a bladder, you can get a new tube or get store credit. the replacement plan is transferrable. $210

also for sale are:

outcast float tube fins $25

outcast 2lb float tube anchor $25

caddis rod holder $10

the pvc frame i built minus the berkeley rod holders. you'll have to buy your own and add it to the frame. i also have a "swivel" rod holder that you can see in the picture below holding my net. it comes off. same with the other attachment bar and the flag pole. the attachments are mainly places where i can strap gear bags. $10

nylon bag i got at the fly shop in newport. i would recommend you get a mesh duffel though. $10

a pflueger trion baitcast reel on a shimano clarius 6'6" rod. $110 or separately $80 for the reel, $50 for the rod

humminbird fishin buddy 110 fish finder with factory and custom holders $85

i put in about $550 on everything. i was going to ask $450 on craigslist for the package. if any of you guys are interested, let me know and make me an offer. if you want individual items feel free to make me an offer. the tube will come with the frame.

i might be overvaluing my gear so even if you aren't interested, feel free to suggest a fair price.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by huyeed on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : update)

2for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:00 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Why don't you separate everything? Might get the final value of what you want. It's hard for someone to pay $450 straight out. My 2 cents

3for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:03 pm

huyeed

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

noted, thanks for the suggestion

4for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:05 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ok, know how much for the Fishing buddy. Lol

5for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:25 pm

huyeed

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

lol well looks like low end price on amazon used is 85. i'll sell it with the outcast buddy strap for that price. pm me to if you're interested or want to make an offer.

6for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:29 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Were is your pm?

7for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:38 pm

huyeed

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

oh, i meant by hitting the PM button here in the forum but on second thought, anyone making an offer can email me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sorry to see you sell your stuff that has to hurt, sucks you didn't get a chance to meet up with a big group of us and fish. Don't let anyone lowball you on your gear it's all good almost new stuff. Remember internet prices don't include shipping or the chance to test/try before you buy used. And Craig's list can be brutal so good luck.

9for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:19 pm

huyeed

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

definitely tough to see everything go. i actually had a ton of fun the few times i went out on the water. i still have a raft and my bros kayak in storage so if i ever get the chance to actually fish for more than an hr, i'll be able to paddle along next to you guys

yup, craigslist can be quite the hassle. i'm definitely going to be patient with the sale. i'm selling more for space than for money so i can be a bit patient.

i'm a little more willing to negotiate with guys from the forum just because they have been extra helpful. i started fishing early in the year and could barely catch macks. gotten a lot of help here and i've come a long way

10for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:26 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I emailed you...

11for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:40 pm

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin

Is the tube still up for sale?

https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

12for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:15 pm

huyeed

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

yes it is

13for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:47 am

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin

PM sent

https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

14for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:41 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

sorry to see you getting rid of your stuff bro i dont know whats going on with you but i hope your n good health

15for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:17 am

LGHT

LGHT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'll take the rod holder if it's still available.

16for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 am

huyeed

FTFF Member
FTFF Member

thanks ed, i appreciate it. personally, i'm great. i'm healthy and i survived the downsizing of half my department. i just have to take care of my parents and with school full time and work close to full time.

LGHT, someone just emailed me before you replied. so for now it's sold.

17for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:12 am

Mendozauly

Mendozauly
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

hey did you sell the tube??? Im looking for one for my ladys little brother.Hit me up please (562) 225-8047 cell or text me. thank you. FYI hes only 12 years old,

18for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Empty Re: for sale: fish cat 4 lcs Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:57 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Mendozauly i have a caddis nevada if you want to borrow this weekend? Just to get you two out on the water.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum