FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newport Tubing "Third time is the CHARM"

+2
wiseguy
Tony G Fishing
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Newport Tubing "Third time is the CHARM" Empty Newport Tubing "Third time is the CHARM" Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:08 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello All,

Quick report
Time: 6:45 in water
Date 10/19
AO: Newport Harbor, Balboa Jetty
Water temp: Cold
Current: Coming In

So hit the water on Saturday, thinking patrick had said meet up on Saturday and really never paying attention to the post cuz i was pump to go out, i started blowing him up in the am, just so that i could be told the invite was for sunday 10/20 LOL, Sorry patrick for the early texts!!!

Launched from the public dock before the wedge..current was coming in and i had to fight it for an hour to move like 200 yards, wow! Shocked WORKOUT!

Finally manged to get out, starting throwing out a bighammer 3 inch lime swimbait but wasnt feeling it so changed it up and landed my very first fish from my Tube Very Happy, i think im still pumped cuz then i landed 2 more, landed a GARIBALDI and quickly released it, dont need any action with DFW, i then landed another fish, greyish with black and yellow lips.....no pictures of those but of my first i have this....its a dink but gets the stripe off the back for the day

and liked LOLLYS ROD Racks that i was able to build my own.....props to LOLLY on the design....

Thanks for reading ill b out on Wednesday again!

Tony G
Fishingdachronarch201e7

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sweet setup and nice pictures! Thanks for the cool report. I'll be out on Friday if you want to slay.

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

wiseguy wrote:Sweet setup and nice pictures! Thanks for the cool report.  I'll be out on Friday if you want to slay.
Hey Wiseguy,

Thanks!

and for sure, ill keep you posted what time would you be going.....

Tony G

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Great job bro it will get better every time

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

jeffcpr wrote:Great job bro it will get better every time
Hey Jeff,

Thanks! and For sure cant wait...

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:
wiseguy wrote:Sweet setup and nice pictures! Thanks for the cool report.  I'll be out on Friday if you want to slay.
Hey Wiseguy,

Thanks!

Tony G
I usually fish 6am to noonish or 1pm latest.

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

wiseguy wrote:
Hey Wiseguy,

Thanks!

Tony G
I usually fish 6am to noonish or 1pm latest.
oh man i work from 8-430 but i might have a cough coming on.....so who knows ill keep you posted, good lookin out on the invite!!

desertstorm28

desertstorm28
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Diggin the ride man!!!  I too have the orange rod rack with my blue tube... good way for people to see you and GO BRONCOS!!! cheers

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Very nice! You should try throwing cranks and spinners...

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

desertstorm28 wrote:Diggin the ride man!!!  I too have the orange rod rack with my blue tube... good way for people to see you and GO BRONCOS!!! cheers
Hey Desert,

Thanks bro!!! yeah orange is my favorite color lol trippy but i like it.....so when i saw that Outcast had the orange tube, i was like hell yeah, getting it......

im ATL Falcons, we finally won our 2nd game LOL but the Wifey is die hard Broncos she grew up in Denver....

Tony G

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

n2deepfsw wrote:Very nice! You should try throwing cranks and spinners...
Hey N2deepFsw

Thanks and okay okay, i have some of those, ill have to start using them....i have a couple booyah ones and this new on i just picked up....

thanks for the info!! Thumbs Up 

Tony G

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello All,

Quick report
Date 10/19

So hit the water on Saturday, thinking patrick had said meet up on Saturday and really never paying attention to the post cuz i was pump to go out, i started blowing him up in the am, just so that i could be told the invite was for sunday 10/20 LOL, Sorry patrick for the early texts!!!

Launched from the public dock before the wedge..current was coming in and i had to fight it for an hour to move like 200 yards, wow! Shocked WORKOUT!

Finally manged to get out, starting throwing out a bighammer 3 inch lime swimbait but wasnt feeling it so changed it up and landed my very first fish from my Tube Very Happy, i think im still pumped cuz then i landed 2 more, landed a GARIBALDI and quickly released it, dont need any action with DFW, i then landed another fish, greyish with black and yellow lips.....no pictures of those but of my first i have this....its a dink but gets the stripe off the back for the day

and liked LOLLYS ROD Racks that i was able to build my own.....props to LOLLY on the design....

Tony G
Fishingdachronarch201e7

That is one serious rig! Nice ride! Nice getting a Calico!

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello All,

Quick report
Date 10/19

Tony G
Fishingdachronarch201e7

That is one serious rig!  Nice ride!  Nice getting a Calico!
Hey LagunaC,

Thanks bro....i cant wait to see some of your guys rigs, get more ideas Thumbs Up 

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:

Hello All,

Quick report
Date 10/19

Tony G
Fishingdachronarch201e7

That is one serious rig!  Nice ride!  Nice getting a Calico!
Hey LagunaC,

Thanks bro....i cant wait to see some of your guys rigs, get more ideas Thumbs Up 
It should be a fun day on Saturday! If all 15 anglers show up, you will see a ton of cool rigs! When I see your photo and others tubing NPH, it makes me miss that place so much! I grew up basically walking those docks, and shoreline. Fishing there sure is not like it use to be. Still, you just can't beat the beautiful area and scenery. Being on the water is always the best and catching fish is just a bonus as they say!

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

for sure, that was my 3 rd time tubing but ive fished that area for years...always awesome to be out there....x2 on the scenery!! see u saturday!

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Great job on the water. Looks like that tube is decked out, and so are you.

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

TheAsianGuy wrote:Great job on the water. Looks like that tube is decked out, and so are you.
Hey TheAsianGuy

Thanks and yeah...cost a bit of cash but well worth it...couldn't b happier....

Tony g

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum