FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by KogaHead Today at 12:59 pm

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by KogaHead Today at 12:58 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by Jerdon Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Yesterday at 8:36 am

» What the Heck is going on here?
by Jerdon Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» The Maxxon 240
by jeffcpr Wed May 08, 2024 12:24 pm

» Motor project finished!
by Jerdon Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 pm

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Captain was good to me 5/7
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 pm

» Otay trifecta 5/4
by Dannicus Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 pm

» Patreon Supporter OnWater
by Jerdon Mon May 06, 2024 7:26 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Mon May 06, 2024 11:37 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Next Great Outing!!!

+5
Madbasser
bayfishingjunkie
ed5000x
jeffcpr
Dano67
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 13]

76The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Dano67

Dano67

I think Jeff has some other commitments but I could be wrong Shocked

77The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Maybe we can have a van pool or something to help those with a big drive or help with gass expenses ( with the van pool).

78The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:42 am

Madbasser wrote:Maybe we can have a van pool or something to help those with a big drive or help with gass expenses ( with the van pool).

Dano and Mad, you guys can drive up to my house. I am close to the 210 and the direction we need to go. We can huck everything into my shag wag and go on out to the Lagoon. Both you guys need to pass my area to get to Castaic anyhow. Smile

Question: Are we bringing things for the lunch pot luck or for the breakfast? What time are we looking to weigh in?

79The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:15 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
Madbasser wrote:Maybe we can have a van pool or something to help those with a big drive or help with gass expenses ( with the van pool).

Dano and Mad, you guys can drive up to my house. I am close to the 210 and the direction we need to go. We can huck everything into my shag wag and go on out to the Lagoon. Both you guys need to pass my area to get to Castaic anyhow. Smile

Question: Are we bringing things for the lunch pot luck or for the breakfast? What time are we looking to weigh in?

Well The Last 2 gatherings we had lunch as breakfast after the fishing we got out and ate so i was told dont to eat or drink anything big so the food we bring could be for after the first sestion or if you guy want to can eat in the morning to No Matter i still bring food for all day ( stil undesided about the food tho)

80The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:11 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Madbasser wrote:Yeah jeff ur gonna be there right?

Sorry Mad I am sitting this one out I will be there in spirte lets just ssay putting this site and shop together, has taken some time away from home.
If I was to send you a picture of my backyard you would understand why I am setting it out.
Alot of things to catch up on for me, so have a good time thanks for taking this on guys and catch a fish for me.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

81The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:21 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

You will be missed fearless leader.

We are still young padowans scared of venturing on our own. Shocked Hehehe

82The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:26 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Well we will be thinking of you and talking trash behind your back Just Joking You Will Be Missed Crying or Very sad

83The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:31 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

The info just flows like water around here.

84The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Madbasser wrote:The info just flows like water around here.

because the fishy are in the water right Very Happy

85The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:07 am

Dano67

Dano67

Weigh in time is 2pm. I still kind of want it to be you can fish either seperate or alone. Half the fun is jumping from one group to the next and checking what everyone is doing. What I would not like to happen is that nobody shares what they are doing just to get the most fish and the biggest prize. I will start a list of those going, please let me know if you want to be added to the list.

86The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:10 am

Please ad me to the list! I am game for a individual tourney! Game on!

87The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:13 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ok add me too the list
Game on even for the worst fisherman in the forum (me) Crying or Very sad

88The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:14 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Dano67 wrote:Weigh in time is 2pm. I still kind of want it to be you can fish either seperate or alone. Half the fun is jumping from one group to the next and checking what everyone is doing. What I would not like to happen is that nobody shares what they are doing just to get the most fish and the biggest prize. I will start a list of those going, please let me know if you want to be added to the list.

I'm in brudda.

89The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:15 am

Dano67

Dano67

Dano67 wrote:Ok seriously,

Castaic Lagoon will be the next outing location On April 30th. I think that we start early because once the sun comes up it gets warm quick (Used to wake board there 2 times a week in the early mornings). 6am to 7am social start for the two man random drawn teams. bounce sunny

All weight is by picture and scale. All fish to be released after snapping a nice picture of their sizes (just to brag with) and a shot of their weight.

Total weight of five fish will be the winner with prizes going down from there. Weigh in time will be 2pm.

Biggest fish will win grand prize. cheers

Many many many constelation prizes Very Happy

I think we need to organize a lunch buffet for our prize ceremony!!! Lets start a food train!!!Maybe we should also start a small breakfast---Pastry, Coffee, whatever for the start pig Very Happy

FOOD LIST cheers

1. Dano67-Drinks Chips
2. Ed5000x- Burgrs, Buns and Fixxxxxinssss

ATTENDANCE LIST sunny

1. Ed5000X
2. Madbasser
3. LagunaCoconut
4. Waxon67
5. Dano67
6. Bayfishingjunkie

Let the party begin
Who am I missing?

Last edited by Dano67 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

90The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:19 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:Ok add me too the list
Game on even for the worst fisherman in the forum (me) Crying or Very sad

Don't say that bro! You gotta have better mind set. Remember catching your spotty at NH? Take that Zen with you when you fish. You caught that fish because you were doing all the right things. You have to have confidence and believe in your skills bro!! You have the skills just be determined! You will catch fish. You will catch fish. You will catch fish. You will catch fish. You will catch fish! Thumbs Up

91The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:21 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Its all about attitude, and confidence. Thumbs Up

92The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:24 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Ok I will shunk all you guys lol

93The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:28 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Atta boy, put the smack down!

94The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:35 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Madbasser wrote:Atta boy, put the smack down!

tell you the truth i just been having so much funny sence i join this forum and meet everyone i am not in it to win it but just relaxing and having fun is what its been for me

thanks to all my new fishing buddys Thumbs Up

95The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Thats what Im talkin about!!!!! Very Happy

96The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:

tell you the truth i just been having so much funny sence i join this forum and meet everyone i am not in it to win it but just relaxing and having fun is what its been for me

Amen to that brotha'

97The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:48 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

ed5000x wrote:

Very well put Ed that is what this is all about for sure.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

98The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:55 pm

ed5000x wrote:

Me too! I just love hanging out with you guys and talking about everything! It's about the fellowship and catching fish is just a bonus! Thumbs Up

99The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Thats what it is all about!!!

100The Next Great Outing!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Next Great Outing!!! Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

True Dat' boys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum