FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faith Or Luck New Combo

+2
waxon67
ed5000x
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Faith Or Luck New Combo Tue May 17, 2011 11:44 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I got a new set up tonite first went shopping for kids closes i said i am going to run in to walmart real quick and i will meet you and the clothing store. so i went in and seen it but i walked away cause kids closes first. so after shopping and a few hundred dollars later i was glad to have left that combo but the truck didnt start and the battery was funky anyways so i walked back to walmart bought battery a wrench and a combo i thought i was ment to be, cause the truck not starting put me back in the fishing area at the store . It had to be a sign so i take it as i was supposed to have this combo .so i got i told my women that it came with the battery . well i was worth the try but i got to keep the combo cause i fix the truck qiucky plus i blamed her for leaving the lights on ( the battery needed changing lol

ok i got a abu garcia ambassaduer bcx 6'6''med heavy action 1/4-1 1/4 lures 10-20 lb line the reel is a abu garcia 5600bcx
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 8:38 am

ed5000x wrote:I got a new set up tonite first went shopping for kids closes i said i am going to run in to walmart real quick and i will meet you and the clothing store. so i went in and seen it but i walked away cause kids closes first. so after shopping and a few hundred dollars later i was glad to have left that combo but the truck didnt start and the battery was funky anyways so i walked back to walmart bought battery a wrench and a combo i thought i was ment to be, cause the truck not starting put me back in the fishing area at the store . It had to be a sign so i take it as i was supposed to have this combo .so i got i told my women that it came with the battery . well i was worth the try but i got to keep the combo cause i fix the truck qiucky plus i blamed her for leaving the lights on ( the battery needed changing lol

ok i got a abu garcia ambassaduer bcx 6'6''med heavy action 1/4-1 1/4 lures 10-20 lb line the reel is a abu garcia 5600bcx
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sweet combo Ed! That Abu is a freaking work horse! Load it with some good line and go spank some fish! Congrats on the combo! Sometimes, we have to treat ourselves to a gift and you did just that! Enjoy it my friend! Can't wait to fish with you soon!

LC

3Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 8:44 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:
ed5000x wrote:I got a new set up tonite first went shopping for kids closes i said i am going to run in to walmart real quick and i will meet you and the clothing store. so i went in and seen it but i walked away cause kids closes first. so after shopping and a few hundred dollars later i was glad to have left that combo but the truck didnt start and the battery was funky anyways so i walked back to walmart bought battery a wrench and a combo i thought i was ment to be, cause the truck not starting put me back in the fishing area at the store . It had to be a sign so i take it as i was supposed to have this combo .so i got i told my women that it came with the battery . well i was worth the try but i got to keep the combo cause i fix the truck qiucky plus i blamed her for leaving the lights on ( the battery needed changing lol

Sweet combo Ed! That Abu is a freaking work horse! Load it with some good line and go spank some fish! Congrats on the combo! Sometimes, we have to treat ourselves to a gift and you did just that! Enjoy it my friend! Can't wait to fish with you soon!

LC

Im glad you got this one Ed. This is what I was trying to steer you too. But you got a rod as well so that is super duper! I love Abu Garcia gear and I bet you will too. Thumbs Up

4Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 9:05 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:
lagunaCOCONUT wrote:

LC

Im glad you got this one Ed. This is what I was trying to steer you too. But you got a rod as well so that is super duper! I love Abu Garcia gear and I bet you will too. Thumbs Up

thanks guys i cant wait to wet this line i also need some practise
i am not to good with it at all i was going to get some platic weight but i was so excite to get this combo i forgot Thumbs Up

5Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 10:17 am

Madbasser

Madbasser
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lagunaCOCONUT wrote:

LC

X2 Ed,

Great combo. yo'll love it. Thumbs Up

6Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 11:01 am

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I hope so cant wait to wet this line Thumbs Up

7Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 11:44 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

What kind of battery did you get geek I mean nice set up bro.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

8Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 12:55 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

LET'S GO FISHING PLEASE. Shocked

9Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 1:46 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

you must be coming out of your skin to go use your new set bro! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] " anything gets in the way ther getting hooked"

10Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 1:49 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

BASSGEEK wrote:you must be coming out of your skin to go use your new set bro! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] " anything gets in the way ther getting hooked"

man it is right here next to me at work i am ready i am going to try tonite even if its the peir or cerritos lake or my turtle tank
lol Twisted Evil

11Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 1:58 pm

BASSGEEK

BASSGEEK
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

hard core angler!

12Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 2:48 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

What line you gonna put on that tingy you got there?

13Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 2:53 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

20lb braid and 10 lb floro

14Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 2:57 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:20lb braid and 10 lb floro

Oooooooooooooooooooooo... What a Face

15Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 3:27 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

ed5000x wrote:
BASSGEEK wrote:you must be coming out of your skin to go use your new set bro! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] " anything gets in the way ther getting hooked"

man it is right here next to me at work i am ready i am going to try tonite even if its the peir or cerritos lake or my turtle tank
lol Twisted Evil
we test all our new colors in the GUPPY tank!
it has just enough alge to look like lake water.
easier than a drive to the lake & a close up look at colors underwater!

http://www.smithshandpouredbaits.com

16Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 4:23 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

smith's handpoured baits wrote:
ed5000x wrote:

lol Twisted Evil

ya the old tank and bait test trick heard of it but yet to do
turles beware also got to watch for lamps, lights, mirrors,and windows glad i have a high ceillings Thumbs Up

17Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 4:54 pm

smith's handpoured baits

smith's handpoured baits
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

ed5000x wrote:
smith's handpoured baits wrote:
ed5000x wrote:

lol Twisted Evil

ya the old tank and bait test trick heard of it but yet to do
turles beware also got to watch for lamps, lights, mirrors,and windows glad i have a high ceillings Thumbs Up
just a short string, no casting! affraid

http://www.smithshandpouredbaits.com

18Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 9:23 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Well i did it i went to the ocean and pier to practice and i suck .well every 10 cast maybe 3 were good ones so i do need a lot more practise plus i think i pulled a musle in my leg so i came home early Crying or Very sad

19Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 9:45 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ed5000x wrote:Well i did it i went to the ocean and pier to practice and i suck .well every 10 cast maybe 3 were good ones so i do need a lot more practise plus i think i pulled a musle in my leg so i came home early Crying or Very sad

Got to pay them dues boy!! All that green open grass at your fingertips you can practice practice practice. Very Happy

20Faith Or Luck New Combo Empty Re: Faith Or Luck New Combo Wed May 18, 2011 9:54 pm

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum