FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Barrett Lake 5/29
by jmytuna Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» New Member Intro
by Mariodisc Yesterday at 5:14 pm

» Fins…what do you like?
by Mariodisc Yesterday at 5:06 pm

» Slow day at HH
by SteelersFan4Life Yesterday at 3:49 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 9:39 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay June 8th
by jeffcpr Thu May 30, 2024 8:04 pm

» Possible live well
by SP Dan Thu May 30, 2024 10:03 am

» Let all of us remember the fallen this weekend!
by Jerdon Sun May 26, 2024 7:57 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by BigMaxFloats Sun May 26, 2024 11:19 am

» Looking to do some hats
by BigMaxFloats Sun May 26, 2024 11:10 am

» Some good growth.
by Jerdon Mon May 20, 2024 12:47 pm

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by SP Dan Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by SP Dan in Let all of us remember the fallen this weekend!
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Classic Accessories Still Selling
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Some good growth.
( 2 )

» Post by jeffcpr in Looking to do some hats
( 2 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

CastMates 2015 Saltwater VS. Freshwater fish off

+20
Leakytube
bigfish
Chomps
bayfishingjunkie
Mikeotunakiller
kobra
n2deepfsw
Narantdesigns
ed5000x
Pedro0131
Pavo21
kin
Tony G Fishing
sonarbp
CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
Aquaholic38
Vagabond
Jerdon
waxon67
jeffcpr
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 14]

fishin' fatty

fishin' fatty
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Well gentlemen I leave for my 1st annual sierras trip late tomorrow so I won't be able to view the action/results until I return. good luck to both teams, stay safe, and tight lines! enjoy!

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Have a great time chasing the trout up there and don't be afraid to send some pics.

bigfish

bigfish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Have a great trip! I predict Team Freshwater to win. But then again I'm biased in my selection.

Take pics and post us a report when ya return! Tight lines.

miller wrote:
Jerdon wrote:OK boys!
Competition is from 6:30 to 2:30 to accommodate Lake Perris gate times.

It should be from 7-3 as no one will even be in the water into at least 7 IMO

That is ideal as most will have prep on the tube some may have to inflate if in a car ,  walk down to the water , dropping in ... 7 would allow for people to get in the water and start fishing a little  .. I know last yr 7am was perfect and it is fair to Team freshwater .. as salt will be on waters edge and most likely in the water by 5:30 and in ideal fishing spots already Thumbs Up

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK everyone the 18th is upon us and we will soon know which team win's Team Freshwater or The Saltwater Killers. I have posted the rules you can look back at the first post to see them if you like. But they are pretty simple, simple the most 10" or better Spotted Bass / Large Mouth Bass caught by each team in the time frame of 6:30 am to 2:30 pm.

Each team has 10 members and a few alternate, there can only be 10 members from each team posting fish caught. This hard for anyone to keep track of but we are all adults and will hold our selves to the honor system. I don't know about you but I could not sleep at night knowing I won because we cheated. (Evil or Very Mad enough said). Moving on this is for fun guys, and board bragging rights. I hope we can all remember this when we are out trying our best to find those winning Bass.

One last note the Team Captains are responsible for there teams and getting information from me to the Team. They have done a great job and I think they should be complemented for sticking to it. I will be at my Grandfathers Funeral the day of the event, so I will not be available for most of the day. This is ok we are set to go and I am confident that you guys will play fair and put your best efforts forward. Now please have a great time, don't worry about me I am doing fine and will be were I need to be. But I will be looking forward to seeing how the day ended up and I will work on getting you results as soon as I get back on Monday. Now Play Ball (confused That did not work) Be safe and have fun guys.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

bigfish

bigfish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I gotta tell ya, I'm stoked! I've never had the pleasure of participating in a internet tournament. Even more exciting is doing so with you guys. As Jeff stated in his post, it's done on an honor system. I've yet to actually meet any of you but feel I know many of you. I can't think of a better brotherhood of fishermen to fish with.

I noticed also in Jeff's post he referred to Team Saltwater as the Saltwater Killers. At this point I think it is too late to add a tag on the Team Freshwater title. I thought about it but decided that we'll just wait until after 2:30 p.m. on Saturday and change our team name. After which point we will be simply known as:

CHAMPIONS

I propose that everyone take lots of pics and we post them on a tournament day thread on Saturday. Not just pics of fish, but pics of anything that strikes your fancy on tournament day. I plan to do so as I am finally camera equipped on the float tube. I've been purchasing and tweaking my set-up for weeks and I am ready to get Hollywood on the water. What better time to put it to the test than tournament day!?

Good luck to everyone. Be safe out there. Lets have a good time. Tight lines.

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

I agree with Bigfish if everyone could post a few pics that would fun.
Both the saltwater guys too.

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

We should do a team photo of each before launch. Have an alternate take the photo or shoot count down timer off a camera on a tube.

Bigfish...well said!

As much as I want to win I mostly want to get a PB out of the day.

I look forward to meeting you fresh water guys on Saturday.
Ive been on this forum since it was just a few weeks old and I've seen many changes. Mostly the folks. It will be nice to make some new frienships.

Here! Here! To Jerdon, you have demonstrated great leadership for our team and I appreciate your input, encouragement and efforts at recon to give us an edge.
I already realize I'd fish with you anytime!

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:We should do a team photo of each before launch. Have an alternate take the photo or shoot count down timer off a camera on a tube.

Bigfish...well said!

As much as I want to win I mostly want to get a PB out of the day.

I look forward to meeting you fresh water guys on Saturday.
Ive been on this forum since it was just a few weeks old and I've seen many changes. Mostly the folks. It will be nice to make some new frienships.

Here! Here! To Jerdon, you have demonstrated great leadership for our team and I appreciate your input, encouragement and efforts at recon to give us an edge.
I already realize I'd fish with you anytime!

Well said Waxon!

I will glad to take the team picture cause I am pretty sure nobody wants to see my ugly mug!

I am really looking forward to getting back to my roots and fishing the fresh.

Only 2 more days Men!!!!! Cant wait to win..lol... Hey Jerdon if Saturday is anything like your last 2 fish day report you're in trouble Evil or Very Mad . I been getting Double spotties on my A-rig..lol.. Just something to keep ypu thinking.. Red Smile Red Smile Red Smile Red Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

TWO2 wrote:Only 2 more days Men!!!!! Cant wait to win..lol... Hey Jerdon if Saturday is anything like your last 2 fish day report you're in trouble Evil or Very Mad . I been getting Double spotties on my A-rig..lol.. Just something to keep ypu thinking.. Red Smile Red Smile Red Smile Red Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up  
Your forgetting the fish have to be at LEAST 10 "!!!

Believe me waxon67 im well aware of that. Most the fish I been getting have been.. Just to bad I have a birthday party to go to after. If not I would of gone to Mission bay and I been having 20+ spottie days there..lol.. Oh well.. But all in all this will be a great event for both teams with lots of fun. I just had to talk a bit of Sh*t to keep it interesting..lol

bigfish

bigfish
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

waxon67 wrote:
TWO2 wrote:Only 2 more days Men!!!!! Cant wait to win..lol... Hey Jerdon if Saturday is anything like your last 2 fish day report you're in trouble Evil or Very Mad . I been getting Double spotties on my A-rig..lol.. Just something to keep ypu thinking.. Red Smile Red Smile Red Smile Red Smile Thumbs Up Thumbs Up  
Your forgetting the fish have to be at LEAST 10 "!!!

LMAO!

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Waxon67, Sonar,
Thanks

Tutu, good call!
I expect I'll have more than two.

How about a side bet me and you?
Guy with the most qualifying fish wins, loser buys a 6 pack.

Yeah sounds great Jerdon. Im in.. NO BUD LIGHT..lol

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

TWO2 wrote:Believe me waxon67 im well aware of that. Most the fish I been getting have been.. Just to bad I have a birthday party to go to after. If not I would of gone to Mission bay and I been having 20+ spottie days there..lol.. Oh well.. But all in all this will be a great event for both teams with lots of fun. I just had to talk a bit of Sh*t to keep it interesting..lol

Ya me too! Its all about the sh*t talk. Hey Im a salt guy...
I know the spottie life!

And ya..if I was saltin this tourny you'd find me hittin the same place!

Mark sure to bring your rain jacket guys, looks like rain &  Thunder storms tomorrow

Btw where is the salty team. They too scared and run away lol!

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Team Freshwater Recon
Lot 11 today: 5 feet deep or so

Matted grass and weeds

http://jerdonking.tripod.com/

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

I stopped by the Marina store,
They are waiting on their "liqueur license" . No alcohol for sale but still plenty of shade and a patio to meet up afterwards.

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Meet up spot Lot 6. See you there at 6 AM or so

Parking

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

GT asked me about this

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thunder storms... may want to leave the graphite rods at home guys unless the fish that float up after you get hit by lightning count towards the total fish count. Gonna be wearing boardshorts and a rain jacket out there lol.

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Vagabond wrote:Thunder storms... may want to leave the graphite rods at home guys unless the fish that float up after you get hit by lightning count towards the total fish count. Gonna be wearing boardshorts and a rain jacket out there lol.

Well you and waxon stay away from me. I only have graphite rods.

Vagabond

Vagabond
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

sonarbp wrote:
Vagabond wrote:Thunder storms... may want to leave the graphite rods at home guys unless the fish that float up after you get hit by lightning count towards the total fish count. Gonna be wearing boardshorts and a rain jacket out there lol.

Well you and waxon stay away from me. I only have graphite rods.

lol sorry bro but if blue team fishes together we get hit by lightning together! I'm sure waxon agrees muhahaha.

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum