FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slow going at lake perris bernasconie side

+6
ed5000x
n2deepfsw
harptube
flyfishingfool
CPT Kirk
Konacrush
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Got up and headed to the lake . I was pissed off all weekend cause I didn't make it down to the gathering and need to go fishing. Ran into some regular guys that are always there cool guys ,well started with my top water for 2hrs and came up empty then left the shallows and headed to DEEP WATER and dragged a Texas rigged with a plastic crawdad and did this for the whole day switching time to time to my spoon whenever I metered bass hanging around the shad but no bites then around 1:30 got hit in 32ft water and landed a 2 lbs lmb and that's all she wrote . Then while heading in I saw Chief sinking guess he forgot to tightening his valve. Water temp 65 high noon and 62 early morning not as many shad as the last couple of weeks. First part of the morning no wind glassy perfect conditions wish the fishing was the same BUT I'LL BE BACK aloha to everyone and Mahalo

https://youtu.be/mGBfDMfA0RU

CPT Kirk

CPT Kirk
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Thsnks for the report i know how you feel I went to Puddingstone on Thursday and caught some red ear but struck out on the bass. None of my bass spots paid off.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://bassinthehood.com

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Next time I'm gonna hit up lots 11 12 and see how that fairs I havent been there in awhile PM me if theirs anyone that wants to hit it up together

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin

Konacrush wrote:Next time I'm gonna hit up lots 11 12 and see how that fairs I havent been there in awhile PM me if theirs anyone that wants to hit it up together

Nice.

Thanks for the Lake Perris update.

Damn, now I got LP on the brain. Shocked

Maybe I'll be out there Sunday... Suspect

https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

YA I'll be there too sounds like a mini gathering socalemt is gonna be there on Friday maybe. I talked to harp and he's shooting for this weekend ...Shoot I'll probably be there Thurs Friday and Saturday Sunday till I find out the pattern or where there stacked at

harptube

Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

affraid affraid Yeah, I caught 2 out of 3 both 13" on spoiler shad from creme baits all by the shore on a small pole 4# line and the safety tip for the day is check that the air bladders on your tubes are closed properly or you could be going down luckily I was already headed in and all I fished was close to shore affraid

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks for the report konacrush.

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Man I got to try some fresh water fishing I haven't been I along time I have been doing the harbors for awhile. Never caught any fish in fresh water in my tube but as soon as my time frees up I will be able to fresh water

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Guys they are deep from the cold rain shocked em it will be slow for a little while till things get stable (we have another cold storm comin)

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

nice report hit me up kona whenever u go fishin ill most likely join u if i have the funds im be goin sat or sunday maybe

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I would love to get out there but I think its suppose to rain all weekend so I am not gonna freeze ha ha ha hope it goes well out there

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

dv then maybe since its a min away

ed5000x

ed5000x
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

What DV diamond valley

Fisher

Fisher
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

ya diamond valley

HEADCASE881

HEADCASE881
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Im down for a shore trip to the valley

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Thanks for the info Kona. Good that you've went out, but bad that you didn't land the big boys. BassGrabber1 (James) and the boys are hitting the lake on Thursday, 11/10, as the front moves in. That should be an interesting report. You might want to join them in the deep after a nice stroll in the shallow. I'll be out there hunting the deep area on Frid during the rain for the cats, carps, and anything that bite near the structures dead center of the deep area. I want to scan that lake deep areas for the contours and structures so I can hit fishes hard during the winter, when the water lice are all away.

Join me if you have the time.

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Nice Leo glad you joined there's a few people here that might know you. I know your knowlage of LP will help our crew out everyone welcome Asianguy ALOHA afro

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

LP has a tubing naval armada? Shocked I know there are 28 different tubers counted for this year at LP from my records. But we actually have a tube crew for our hangout?! COOLNESS!

flyfishingfool

flyfishingfool
Admin

Konacrush wrote:YA I'll be there too sounds like a mini gathering socalemt is gonna be there on Friday maybe. I talked to harp and he's shooting for this weekend ...Shoot I'll probably be there Thurs Friday and Saturday Sunday till I find out the pattern or where there stacked at

Wow, a four day bass hunt!?! nice.

HEADCASE881 wrote:I would love to get out there but I think its suppose to rain all weekend so I am not gonna freeze ha ha ha hope it goes well out there

You're gonna let a little rain stop you from fishing? No

https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrucha

Konacrush

Konacrush
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Mad

Kelster

Kelster
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Sorry to hear about the slow bite but at least you were out there. I am pretty familiar with lots 11 and 12, spent the better part of the year fishing there until it got to hot. The water never gets deeper then 20 feet there on the east side of the lake. Seems that the big bass are deeper but you never know until you try it. I like the east end for the panfish, no pressure, no PWC's, and I got to learn where to fish. Good Luck, I am probably tubing for trout out at Corona this winter, with some shoreline at Big Bear, and Gregory in the late winter early fall.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum