FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 11:48 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment
by cjwebber Yesterday at 7:58 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:28 am

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Yesterday at 7:20 am

» 10 minutes before dark
by SP Dan Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:06 pm

» After lunch time break from studying (40 min session)
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

» A “new species” from somebody’s fish tank I presume!
by SP Dan Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm

» The answer
by SP Dan Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 pm

» Took a one mile trek
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm

» The Cap is producing quality bass!
by SP Dan Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

» Walked off my breakfast and I landed a few plus some bonus gear found
by SP Dan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:29 pm

» Landing nets I am looking at
by SP Dan Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:24 pm

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Murray report 3/28
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gotta get back in shape!!!

+8
.:LOLLY:.
aj7798
TheAsianGuy
Watertooner
jeffcpr
n2deepfsw
fatboy531
Misfit_Angler138
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Man u gotta come and talk to my mom and sis lol my mom has been having attacks since her new diet. N my sister says bcuz.shes a nurse she knows whats healthy lol
Personally i have never been into dieting. I just boxed and wrestled and ate whatever.
But now i count my calories and box. I still eat some bad stuff but stay within my calories.
I eat a lot of salads. I love salads. And lots of fruit bcuz of all my fruit trees in my backyard.
Right now i got Pomegranates. I know those r healthy

102Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:06 pm

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

My wife is a nurse, and so are her friends, yet, they don't know crap about dietary damages. They may be in health profession, but they know jack about the chemicals and their anatomies. They actually come to me and ask questions about what's the proper dietary plan. I study in biomedical, herbals, toxicology, biochemistry and environmental for the past 2 decades. What you can see, witness, and comprehend at a micro levels will scare the hell out of you. This is why knowledge an wisdom is critical, and I have no problem in sharing it.

You are on the right track. Pomegranate combined with kiwi stimulate tissue regeneration, and reinforce biofiltration at the molecular level. It helps you fortify your kidneys and liver. Add a very ripened banana, and a handful of strawberries and blueberries into the mix, blend it up using the Blentec/Vitamix, and you got yourself a youth serum for the day.

103Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:14 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Great info. Theasianguy!

104Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Imma go pick all my pomegranates right now lol come by if u want some.
Lol oh and i eat fish and rice for dinner. No butter. Just lemon pepper and cayenne pepper. Is that good

105Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I heard it was but idk what else to add

106Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:29 pm

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Looks like you're a pepper guy. How about trying this combo:

Any fish you want.

Peppers: cayenne (dried or fresh), roasted Anaheim, lemon-pepper (or lemon-peppercorns), and if you can handle the heat, habanero (floral and high level of capsaicin, which is your best friend). Peppers contain exothermic reactive enzymes to increase your endocrine level, promote digestion, and improve your metabolic burn. Can you say, "lose weight to eating spicy foods"?

Rather than butter, which is not bad by the way, as long it's the real butter and not the crappy "I can't believe it's butter", how about olive oil/grape seed oil? Nutty, fruity favor to the meat when cooking.

Also suggestion for you: combine with herbal combination of dried ginger powder, fresh white/yellow onion, and paprika. The three in a combo with the peppers will induce constant energy burn by stimulating blood flow, as the herbs push for the ATP and ADP exchanges efficiently.

After dinner, how about a strong, and I mean strong! cup of coffee/black tea? with a bit of honey or sugar, no milk content of any kind. The caffeine and vitamins in the coffee/tea will sustain a continually burn for the next 4 hours.

More info?

107Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:38 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Cool bro thanks I will be trying some more spicy stuff here real soon. I just wish I had more time in the day to exercise, my work schedule is 14 hour days 3 days a week. But I think if I start eating better like we are talk maybe that will kick my energy in gear and I will have the drive to do something on my days off. For now I keep thinking of that video and wanting to get a pull up bar for my home Twisted Evil 

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

108Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Just made Trout on the grill. With steamed rice and a baked potatoe.
I didnt go boxong but.im.gonna do some push ups and sit ups tonight.
And i must admit i did have a soda. Dont judge me!

109Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:38 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Remember dont deprive yourself it is ok to have fun now and again. Just weighed myself lost 2 lbs. Ok maybe water weight but i am going to use that as motivation Twisted Evil 

110Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:16 am

TheAsianGuy

TheAsianGuy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:Remember dont deprive yourself it is ok to have fun now and again.  Just weighed myself lost 2 lbs.  Ok maybe water weight but i am going to use that as motivation Twisted Evil 
Thumbs Up 

Suggestion:
To accurately measure yourself, just drink water normally throughout the day. However, before going to bed, drink an 8oz or 16oz of water. Pee in the morning, get buck naked, and weigh yourself. Most accurate method. Make sure to drink an 8oz or 16oz after you weigh yourself to initiate your metabolic exchange before you head off.

111Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:27 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

So I did just that this morning and I actually weighed 236 lbs. better then I thought. Again I am sure this is not true weight loss as of yet but I am going to use it to motivate myself.

112Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Just ate tuna with lemon juice and Ceyenne pepper for flavor with a lil bit of chopped tomato.
I did eat it with wheat bread. Idk if that was the wrong thing to do.
N i had some leftover bacon pieces from this morning.
Then a salad.

113Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:54 pm

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I had KFC certainly not the right thing to do. Sad 

114Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Misfit_Angler138

Misfit_Angler138
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Its chicken Smile lol

115Gotta get back in shape!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gotta get back in shape!!! Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:04 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

fatboy531 wrote:I had KFC certainly not the right thing to do. Sad 
I think the big idea here guys is support remember fatboy one bad does not kill you. We need to enjoy sometimes and then back to it bro. You dont need to lose a tone of weight right now you need to get healthier starting today and lose a pound or two a week. I have lost 4 pounds but last night even though i ate good i did not lose. I ate over my a loted calories. Today is a new day back to it but maybe i will enjoy today and walk a little more Thumbs Up 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum