FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jungle Night sesh

+4
SoCalFishKilla
wiseguy
Tony G Fishing
.:LOLLY:.
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Jungle Night sesh - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Night sesh Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:30 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

The gentleman that did come out to talk to us was COOL as hell. He stated he wished he could fish with us and just had one simple request. "KEEP IT CLEAN". We are all
Grown men who should already know this. Not saying it's anyone on the boards. Just passing on the WORD!!! Tight lines.

27Jungle Night sesh - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Night sesh Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:03 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Laguna, thanks for the rundown on what you guys were told. Believe me, after fishing there almost 8 years now, I have seen it all. I always pick up trash that I find around there, your right it is a nice place to fish and getting a chance to actually fish in there is a privilege if you get invited by someone that knows that spot. But in all honesty, I think too many people know about it. I'm guilty of inviting a few friends, who doesn't want to fish with friends in a fishy ass place! I've caught easyly over 15 species of fish there. However, since the area of the launch site is a bit tricky and not permited, I avoid going in big groups. I like to be as stealthy as possible and do my setup on the other side (if you know what I mean). Yeah the people to the right of the launch site are really cool, even gave me and my buddy a cooler once to put our nice haul in it! I don't like to bring more attention to the spot than it already has. Yeah they know we tube there a lot and they are cool about it, not so much the dock workers, I've been kicked out so many times I lost count. I've been asked by harbor patrol to not fish within 100 feet of that place, I've been asked for my info numerous times, and always let go with a warning, and still to this day I'm fortunate that I've NEVER been cited. The thing about actually enjoying this place it to keep it on the down low, fish it with a buddy or two and have fun. Get in and get out and try to be as quiet as possible and as fast as possible when entering and exiting. This is ninja style fishing at its finest!

28Jungle Night sesh - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Night sesh Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:00 am

fatboy531

fatboy531
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I feel privileged to have been introduce. I will do my part to keep it on the hush and make sure I pick up after myself and help maintain that spot clean and open for the next launch. Thumbs Up 

29Jungle Night sesh - Page 2 Empty Re: Jungle Night sesh Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:58 pm

fisheromen

fisheromen
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Sounds like Fatboy might have been hooking into Bat Rays. Do they frequent that area?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum