FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

» Post by SP Dan in Things are looking better!
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail

+6
jeffcpr
kin
GT
NeKro
Jerdon
Tony G Fishing
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:19 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Hey Whats up everyone, hope all is well

So this weekend i flaked on the HH gathering but hit LNL for some trout chasing, sorry to all the fellas that made it to HH....

I met up with Inspektadecks and my bud Oscar...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We Finally got in the water and it started off slow for me...my boy Oscar was first on the board while dragging a nightcrawler...id say about 30 min later Inspektadeks got hot, landed his first on the drop shot, think he said pink power worm, netted it and re-casted and with in 3 min it seemed like he was hooked on again! nets it and bam just like its 2-1- and me O hahah...by this time its 8am and i still have nothing...due the wind in Big Bear i had a big huge sinker on my PB setup because of the high winds from previous weekend...changed that up and put a split shot on and that did the trick Thumbs Up casted out and as i was kicking back bam! Shocked  fish on! ill tell you guys, these Tailwalkers sure put a nice fight...felt good having some decent fish on...here's a pic of the first

some lake shots!

Then after i cuaght the first one on PB, landed the next 2 on the pink micetail, then another on PB and the last one for the limit on the micetail...First limit ever bounce its a great feeling!

Thanks for reading everyone, i suggest everyone gets out there, great bite!!!! sorry for any mistakes

also that last pic, i noticed 2 of the fish i caught had that slash on the side..anyone have any idea what it could be....i was thinking maybe the shoot as there coming off, i doubt its bass, they had a huge dieoff here but who knows....

Final Tally

Inspektadeks-Deuce
Big O-Tre
Tony G Fiver

Thanks

Tony G

2Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:16 am

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

WTG Tony G.
Good day of trout fishing right there.
Funny that those cuts seem to be in the same spot, not a clue here.

3Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:22 am

NeKro

NeKro
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Great report! I really need to get to that lake asap! I need my trout fix.

4Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:32 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Jerdon wrote:WTG Tony G.
Good day of trout fishing right there.
Funny that those cuts seem to be in the same spot, not a clue here.

Thank you Jerdon! for sure it was awesome!

exact same spot, one just got the worst of it....sort of a trip.... scratch

5Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

NeKro wrote:Great report! I really need to get to that lake asap! I need my trout fix.

Thanks NEKRO and for sure, im sure its better during the week not as much traffic as the weekend, it was pretty packed, we stayed on the right side of the island for the whole day....to many boats and tubers on the other side...it worked out great for me Twisted Evil

6Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:36 am

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

My man TG.........you fish slayer.......Glad too see you were having a good time. Maybe a prop from electric motor........GT

7Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:57 am

kin

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

could be from a comorant? those birds got some sharp beaks...learned while watching someone defend their stringer from one years ago...

8Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:57 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

GT wrote:My man TG.........you fish slayer.......Glad too see you were having a good time. Maybe a prop from electric motor........GT

for sure GT thanks it was great time, youll have to come out this way, good action...a little steep on the pocket but well worth it.... salute

and yeah that might be, but crazy it happened to both on the same side and same location, what are the chances ... scratch

9Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:58 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

kin wrote:could be from a comorant? those birds got some sharp beaks...learned while watching someone defend their stringer from one years ago...

possibly huh...crazy...thanks Kin

10Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:26 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I see how it is what ever bro lol! looks lime you guys did well thanks for the report. Keep up the good work guys.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

11Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

jeffcpr wrote:I see how it is what ever bro lol!  looks lime you guys did well thanks for the report.  Keep up the good work guys.

hahah i knew it haha my bad Jeff, i felt bad Sad

and thanks bro, it was good outing....now im ready for the POKER torney LOL...

12Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:08 pm

Pacifico

Pacifico
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Finally Tony,
I believe I mention a couple times LnL goes off!
Glad you made the trip to slay some Tail walkers.
The slashes are from the cormorant birds. The fish are too big and strong for them to catch unless they severely wound them first. The birds are pretty bold as I seen one pull a fish from some tubers stringer.
The best days are Thurs & Fri but I was there once on a Monday and still caught my limit but it took til 2:00pm

13Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

Pacifico wrote:Finally Tony,
 I believe I mention a couple times LnL goes off!
Glad you made the trip to slay some Tail walkers.
The slashes are from the cormorant birds. The fish are too big and strong for them to catch unless they severely wound them first. The birds are pretty bold as I seen one pull a fish from some tubers stringer.
The best days are Thurs & Fri but I was there once on a Monday and still caught my limit but it took til 2:00pm

indeeed, FINALLY...might have to just keep hitting LNL from now on LOL...and okay, that one with the bigger one went through his whole body, when i cleaned them i was like damn! lol...but for sure bro, good times at LNL.... Thumbs Up

14Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:38 pm

JaydonAbate

JaydonAbate
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Nice fish, those slashes are pretty weird.

15Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:26 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

JaydonAbate wrote:Nice fish, those slashes are pretty weird.

Thanks Jaydon..I thought the same.

16Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:31 pm

kobra

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

That's my boy!!! Nice limit mijo.
Yeah, those cormorants are nasty ass fish killers

17Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:35 pm

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

kobra wrote:That's my boy!!! Nice limit mijo.
Yeah, those cormorants are nasty ass fish killers

Thanks Kobra good times..... Thumbs Up

And yeah theyre every where at that lake....

18Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:40 pm

kobra

Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

They are at just about every lake that stocks trout unfortunately.

19Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:45 am

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
Fishermen of the Year 2014

WTG chignon Thumbs Up and congrats on your first limit bro, looks like you had a good time Tony. Dam them bows had some nasty battle wounds, but they don't have to worry about that no more Twisted Evil I have never been there before but I think I need to call in sick this week and take care of that itch.

20Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:45 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

kobra wrote:They are at just about every lake that stocks trout unfortunately.

Oh for sure bro....im just pumped I limited out.... Very Happy

21Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:50 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

FISHING ALL DAY BABY wrote:WTG chignon Thumbs Up and congrats on your first limit bro, looks like you had a good time Tony. Dam them bows had some nasty battle wounds, but they don't have to worry about that no more Twisted Evil I have never been there before but I think I need to call in sick this week and take care of that itch.

Chris!!! Thanks brother...long time coming I came as close as 4 at irvine 2 years ago lol but finally it happened lol

Lol@ they dont have to worry no more hahah Thumbs Up

A couple dudes pulled out 9 pounders....they were beast What a Face

22Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:58 am

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER

CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER
Fishermen of the Year 2014

Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:
FISHING ALL DAY BABY wrote:WTG chignon Thumbs Up and congrats on your first limit bro, looks like you had a good time Tony. Dam them bows had some nasty battle wounds, but they don't have to worry about that no more Twisted Evil I have never been there before but I think I need to call in sick this week and take care of that itch.

Chris!!! Thanks brother...long time coming I came as close as 4 at irvine 2 years ago lol but finally it happened lol

Lol@ they dont have to worry no more hahah  Thumbs Up

I'm going to try to make my way out there this Sunday, Would you happen to know when they stock?

23Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:22 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

FISHING ALL DAY BABY wrote:
Fishingdachronarch201E7 wrote:

Lol@ they dont have to worry no more hahah  Thumbs Up

I'm going to try to make my way out there this Sunday, Would you happen to know when they stock?

Sweet bro and they stock every Wednesday till mid march according to the schedule....time to limit out!

24Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:50 am

NeKro

NeKro
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Im planning on finally making a trip out there next week on thursday.

25Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Empty Re: Laguna Niguel LIMIT! PB/MiceTail Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:59 am

Tony G Fishing

Tony G Fishing

NeKro wrote:Im planning on finally making a trip out there next week on thursday.

NICE Bro!!!! you should be good, Power bait! micetails! lol Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum