FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» A freshwater fish report from Lake Ocotillo, Arizona
by jmytuna Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» Classic Accessories Still Selling
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Survival Fishing Contest?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:31 pm

» Back in the tube, AB with BMF: 5-11-24
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:23 pm

» Some good growth.
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» What the Heck is going on here?
by SP Dan Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» Landing Net Raffle from Patreon
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 8:13 am

» Scadden Slash Float Tube
by jeffcpr Fri May 17, 2024 11:54 am

» Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
by david886720 Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Tue May 14, 2024 11:34 am

» Gathering at Los Alamitos Bay
by jeffcpr Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

» FRM Boards available again.
by Dannicus Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saltwater VS. Freshwater FTFF SmackDown 2019

+16
FishThePlastic87
BobBfishin
Misfitdog
Troutbum
Floatingbassturd
Fish Stalker
SP Dan
volcomsurfrider
HugeEuge57
GT
Enrique
TobyB
Litefoot
Jerdon
kin
jeffcpr
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Floatingbassturd

Floatingbassturd
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Saturday looks to be the warmest day of the week for castaic. That can only help us. It should be a good day. You never know though.

Sent from Topic'it App

We're getting close! Saltwater team, don't forget to PM me if you need my contact info. I will need all catch pictures emailed or texted to me on Saturday night.

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Fish where you are comfortable, confident It's no secret I will be fishing HH.............GT

TobyB

TobyB
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I will be fishing LAB saturday for the event. If anyone wants to meet up. I will be launching from the typical place 69th st. It was producing last night hopefully it keeps up Saturday.

I'll be in HH as well Smile

Enrique

Enrique
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Sounds like I may just have to meet the team at HH. what time are you guys planning on hitting the water?

GT

GT
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I will probably launch at 0530 from the Sunset boat launch. It's $12 to park and launch, has restrooms. Closer to the flats and the bridge...........GT

Enrique wrote:Sounds like I may just have to meet the team at HH. what time are you guys planning on hitting the water?

We will be fish different spots and launching in different places. We don't want to all pile into the same place. I would recommend somewhere that doesn't have people already fishing it since this isn't as much of a "meet up".

Floatingbassturd

Floatingbassturd
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Logan wrote:
Enrique wrote:Sounds like I may just have to meet the team at HH. what time are you guys planning on hitting the water?

We will be fish different spots and launching in different places. We don't want to all pile into the same place. I would recommend somewhere that doesn't have people already fishing it since this isn't as much of a "meet up".

No it's a great idea. You all can make sure to thoroughly saturate one spot. That way you know you didn't miss anything.

Sent from Topic'it App

HugeEuge57

HugeEuge57
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Logan wrote:

You all should fish the same area....and follow each other and cast in the exact same spots....that's what I would do to challenge myself.

Floatingbassturd

Floatingbassturd
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

That's kinda messed up .your own team doesn't even want you anywhere near them... You can come fish castaic with us enrique . We welcome you anytime . 

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Ok guys its getting close we are all getting our game plan set. Time to easy up ok the trash talk and get in that game mode. Each team should have a plan and I am sure things will work out well for each team. Lets have a fun clean event and who ever wins, wins. Good luck all and tight lines.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

OK Ladies here is some important info for everyone involved. First off and most Important the day of the event absolutely NO POST ON THE 30TH FROM EITHER TEAM

1. Each Captain will be responsible for sending me by email everyone catches that day. Team members please be sure to send your catches to your captains don't most on the forum.

2. There will be a code for the day of that will need to be in each picture so we all know they were caught the day of. (make sure it is in each picture however you can just not photoshopped).

3. We have a 10" minimum for all fish caught, bump boards will work well for measurements if you don't have one use the apron but know it needs to show a full 10" (questionable catches might not count.)

4. I will post the number caught and the winning team on Sunday the day after. Remember I am the final call on all catches.

This is a fun event and we hope to keep it that way, good luck to everyone and I personally wish everyone a great day on the water. I would also like to thanks everyone for getting involved especially both Team Captains. This is not easy and they stepped up not even knowing what they were getting themselves into but they took it on like champs. Easy on the Trash Talk everyone time to put your game faces on.

Team Freshwater
1. fish stalker - Captain
2. Jerdon
3. Lifefoot
4. HugeEuge57
5. Floatingbassturd
6. BobBfishin

Saltwater Killers
1. Logan - Captain
2. GT
3. Enrique
4. TobyB
5. Troutbum
6. SP Dan

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Enrique

Enrique
FTFF Member
FTFF Member

Just saw the last messages. Lol.... it wouldnt be a smackdown with out the smack talk.... 🎣

Sent from Topic'it App

Fish Stalker

Fish Stalker
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Jerdon wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lets do this

Great shirt! Where do I get one?

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

fish stalker wrote:

Lets do this

The FishingForum shirt with the blued logo is a few years old. My daughter used a machine called the "Cricut Maker" to make the iron on Freshwater Logo.

(Note the sideways stance) I put the logo WAY to far to the side of the shirt.

Fish Stalker

Fish Stalker
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Jerdon wrote:
fish stalker wrote:

Lets do this

The FishingForum shirt with the blued logo is a few years old. My daughter used a machine called the "Cricut Maker" to make the iron on Freshwater Logo.

Well next year I will provide team shirts!!

(Note the sideways stance) I put the logo WAY to far to the side of the shirt.  

Litefoot

Litefoot
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

Nice job on your emblem shirt looks really good too

SP Dan

SP Dan

Great looking shirt Jerdon!  Thumbs Up
Even though you FW guys may not win the smackdown, you will certainly be in the winners circle for having the best danged looking shirt in the entire event Sir! green happy lol

I’M LUVIN’ THE STYLING !! Thumbs Up

SP Dan <“))><

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder"!

FishThePlastic87

FishThePlastic87
FTFF Gathering Officer

Is it too late to get in on this? If not put me in for the Saltwater Team

FishThePlastic87 wrote:Is it too late to get in on this? If not put me in for the Saltwater Team

Welcome! We can definitely pencil you in as an alternate on the Saltwater team (if that's ok with Jeff). We have even teams, but can add you in if another freshwater tuber joins or someone bows out on Saltwater.

Jerdon

Jerdon
Largemouth Bass
Largemouth Trophy

Logan wrote:
FishThePlastic87 wrote:Is it too late to get in on this? If not put me in for the Saltwater Team

Welcome! We can definitely pencil you in as an alternate on the Saltwater team (if that's ok with Jeff). We have even teams, but can add you in if another freshwater tuber joins or someone bows out on Saltwater.

Yes, I agree.
Both teams could use 3 or 4 alternates. One thing for certain is "things happen" on Saturdays and you don't know who will get called off.

Fish Stalker

Fish Stalker
Junior FTFF Member
Junior FTFF Member

Logan wrote:

I also agree!

Floatingbassturd

Floatingbassturd
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I might be able to get one more person on freshwater to balance it out. Should I check??

Sent from Topic'it App

Floatingbassturd

Floatingbassturd
Team Poseidon
Team Poseidon

I might be able to get one more person on freshwater to balance it out. Should I check??

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum