FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» I'm New Here
by jeffcpr Today at 7:23 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Today at 7:22 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Today at 9:54 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Yesterday at 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in 10 minutes before dark
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Amazing thing at El Capitan 4/22
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series

+16
Tubinferbass
bassfishing24/7
itchybass
sonarbp
.:LOLLY:.
Leakytube
Dano67
Castomatic1
waxon67
Hammer 4
ed5000x
Docrunner
jeffcpr
wiseguy
Aquaholic38
n2deepfsw
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Wed May 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

every body is talking about fishing Dana point. Did i miss something? this fist series event still in Newport Harbor 6am?

52Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Wed May 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Aquaholic38 wrote:every body is talking about fishing Dana point. Did i miss something? this fist series event still in Newport Harbor 6am?

Eddie, they are talking about this weekend I think. Yes first round of the gathering/series is in NP the 10th

53Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Wed May 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:
Aquaholic38 wrote:every body is talking about fishing Dana point. Did i miss something? this fist series event still in Newport Harbor 6am?

Eddie, they are talking about this weekend I think. Yes first round of the gathering/series is in NP the 10th
oooh ok. anybody wanna carpool this weekend to Dana?

54Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Wed May 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Here guys, use this link for DP
Thanks
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

55Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:08 am

Next Sunday guys. Is everyone ready?
Looks like there will be 6 guys fishing the series and about 10 guys all together fishing the gathering that day. Is there anyone else that wants to fish. This is for everyone guys, remember its a 2 part gathering.
$10 gets you into the series so come on everyone, it's for a good cause.

56Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:09 pm

n2deepfsw

n2deepfsw
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Can't wait!

57Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:33 pm

n2deepfsw wrote:Can't wait!

x2, its going to be alot of fun

58Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:36 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I be there and as a paying participant just low on the duckets currently. Got to represent the mob. Twisted Evil

59Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:57 pm

waxon67 wrote:I be there and as a paying participant just low on the duckets currently. Got to represent the mob. Twisted Evil

no worries buddy on the series, you can always sign up for that on the 2nd round as I am going to do the top 3 rounds for everyone and run with the total that way.

Hopefully we get a turn out like the HH ninja gathering. Its going to be alot of fun, good weather and good tides

60Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:51 am

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

jeffcpr wrote:Here is the paid in full list and button to pre pay for the series.

Paypal Added

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

$10 is in to paypal
1. Wiseguy
2. jeffcpr
3. n2deepfsw
4. Aquaholic
5. Docrunner

Here is the list of all expected to fish that day.
1. N2deepfsw ($10 fee paid)
2. Aquaholic ($10 sign up fee paid)
3. wiseguy
4. jeffcpr ($10 paid already)
5. Jay ($10 paid already) {have to leave early, 11:30am. Can I email my monster bass pics? or post to FB?)
6. *********W A X O N**********
7. Dusty ass Dano67
8. Old as Dirt Laguna Coconut

9.Edwardo the intimidator?
10.LeakyTube

http://www.wmcinc.com

61Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:15 am

10 guys total so far, things are looking good. Spotties are biting so gonna be fun.

62Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:07 am

Aquaholic38

Aquaholic38
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Yesterday i fished Newport harbor. launch on the sails ramp on via lido and i security patrol stop to tell me (very kind and gentleman) that we are not supposed to launch anywhere inside the island, and i did saw a post that says "for redisdents use only" Why dont we launch in the outer of the island? the beach across via lido looks perfect and has a bathroom Smile
cought a 16 " spottie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

63Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:21 am

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Aquaholic38 wrote:Yesterday i fished Newport harbor. launch on the sails ramp on via lido and i security patrol stop to tell me (very kind and gentleman) that we are not supposed to launch anywhere inside the island, and i did saw a post that says "for redisdents use only" Why dont we launch in the outer of the island? the beach across via lido looks perfect and has a bathroom Smile
cought a 16 " spottie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I saw that sign also. We launched without a problem. Once you are inside, by all the parked kayaks and small sailboats, how do they know you aren't a resident? I think the key is to stop and dump your gear inside the gate, down by the water, and then go get your car parked away from the area. If you are down by the ramp, I don't see them hassling you, do you?

The area across looks nice, and there is a bathroom. I think this is 15th or 17th Street? But, I hear parking is a problem. Ask Miller.. he knows. salute

64Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

That sucks, I think I might hit up Balboa Island myself. Parking in the center on the island with a bit of a walk to the water. But I think I would like to give that area a shot.

Last edited by jeffcpr on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

65Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:00 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Hoping to spank all of you! Red Smile

66Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I'm in and paid for!

cheers

67Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:01 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

I would love to join you guys but I am not even trying to fish from my caddis anymore!!

If someone has an extra cumberland I could barrow I will be there Thumbs Up I have been away from the salt too long I am having withdrawls! Shocked

68Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:47 am

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

sonarbp wrote:
If someone has an extra cumberland I could barrow I will be there Thumbs Up I have been away from the salt too long I am having withdrawls! Shocked

Amazon.com

you'll have it by Friday. Thumbs Up

( see ya Sunday! cheers )

69Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:57 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Docrunner wrote:
sonarbp wrote:

Amazon.com

I wish I could...just paid all the bills so until I sell some gear or get paid again on Thurs it is going to have to wait.

I can take the navigator out but I just don't trust it!

70Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:13 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

sonarbp wrote:
Docrunner wrote:
sonarbp wrote:

Amazon.com

I wish I could...just paid all the bills so until I sell some gear or get paid again on Thurs it is going to have to wait.

I can take the navigator out but I just don't trust it!

I have a 420 you can use. I think we can come up with a big horn too just say the word brudda.

71Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:16 pm

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:I have a 420 you can use. I think we can come up with a big horn too just say the word brudda.

Not to sure the 420 can hold me... Shocked I might take you guys up on the loaner of the Big Horn.

72Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:18 pm

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

The 420 is rated to 300#? If it is that might work...maybe!

73Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:23 pm

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

sonarbp wrote:The 420 is rated to 300#? If it is that might work...maybe!

Holds my big beautiful body up just fine but the Big Horn is rated even higher.

74Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:28 pm

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:
sonarbp wrote:The 420 is rated to 300#? If it is that might work...maybe!

Holds my big beautiful body up just fine but the Big Horn is rated even higher.

LOL...then count me in! I will give the 420 a shot.

75Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 3 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:20 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Here is the paid in full list and button to pre pay for the series.

Paypal Added

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

$10 is in to paypal
1. Wiseguy
2. jeffcpr
3. n2deepfsw
4. Aquaholic
5. Docrunner
6. .:LOLLY:.

Here is the list of all expected to fish that day.
1. N2deepfsw ($10 fee paid)
2. Aquaholic ($10 sign up fee paid)
3. wiseguy
4. jeffcpr ($10 paid already)
5. Jay ($10 paid already) {have to leave early, 11:30am. Can I email my monster bass pics? or post to FB?)
6. *********W A X O N**********
7. Dusty ass Dano67
8. Old as Dirt Laguna Coconut

9.Edwardo the intimidator?
10. Leakytube
11. .:LOLLY:. (paid)
12. Sonarbp

salute Updated salute

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

Sponsored content