FLOAT TUBE FISHING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Float Tube Fishing Forum We're Always On The Fish

Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner Clearance Banner
Clearance Banner

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» I'm New Here
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» New landing net I just landed
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 7:22 pm

» What are or were your questions
by jeffcpr Yesterday at 9:54 am

» CAPERLAN FLTB-5 (Used it Once Only) with Back Seat Compartment (fixed images) :)
by ronniek524 Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:39 am

» Big'un at Hodges 4/28
by Troutbum Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Float tube Storage
by easeup Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:53 pm

» Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:05 pm

» Spanish landing 4/27
by Jerdon Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 pm

» The Float Tube Fishing Patreon
by jeffcpr Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 pm

» Things are looking better!
by SP Dan Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 pm

» This Might Be The Best Budget Hybrid! First voyage update.
by Dannicus Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am

» OK I wrote a book
by jeffcpr Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 am

Donate to the FTFF
Clearance Banner

Members benifits
Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Posts with the most reactions of the month

» Post by jeffcpr in OK I wrote a book
( 5 )

» Post by dreamingthoughawake in Hello from MD _ just ordered a Cumberland tube last night
( 4 )

» Post by SP Dan in Here BIG kitty kitty
( 4 )

» Post by jmytuna in Landing nets I am looking at
( 3 )

» Post by Dannicus in Big'un at Hodges 4/28
( 3 )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series

+16
Tubinferbass
bassfishing24/7
itchybass
sonarbp
.:LOLLY:.
Leakytube
Dano67
Castomatic1
waxon67
Hammer 4
ed5000x
Docrunner
jeffcpr
wiseguy
Aquaholic38
n2deepfsw
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:
Docrunner wrote:
miller wrote:Ok guys, during the check in I am going to have a sign and everyone is going to need to take a picture of the sign and any and all fish will count after that picture

we have to take a pic of the fish with the secret pic in it? sorry.. i'm new to this digital weigh-in system

no in the morning your going to take a picture of the sign I have and then any fish after that picture will count. In other words if you show me a picture of a fish befor that picture that fish will not count as I have to guess that fish is not from that day of the gathering.

Its just one of the ways to make sure everyone stays honest.

oh i get it... ok..

Can I make a request? I'll probably have to leave early, like by 11:30AM. Can I just take a pic of any fish I catch with a secret word given only on that morning? I can post it to FB or email it to you Will? So, if I have a fish with that secret word, you'd know that I took that fish the morning of the contest? I'll tape the word to my digital scale.

What do you think? I guess if we did this, we could also skip the Starbucks check-in if we wanted to hurry and get out on the water??

102Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:21 pm

yeah we can work something out Jay. Your not the only one that will be leaving early as well. I think the only thing I cant do would be any side bets or the tackle donation part but for the series we can do something

Check in is between 6-6:30, once I got you checked in you can take off and go fish. I am going to try be there by 5:30 so if anyone is there befor 6 you can go ahead and check in.
The whole bay is open to fish so as long as it legal.

103Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Leakytube wrote:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

very nice picture. where is this at?
The display looks good but I have found you spend more money when you buy packages like that

104Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:
Leakytube wrote:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

The display looks good but I have found you spend more money when you buy packages like that

agree.. plus it's a lot of added packaging material and trash potentially floating in the water.

105Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:49 pm

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Legal Catch from the Tube
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

Leakytube is practicing his picture posting LOL ok I will let that go now. I maybe an early lever as well, but I am looking forward to this one miller, thanks again for setting it up.

Matthew 4:19 Fisher of Men
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
https://floattubeforum.forumotion.com

106Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Dano67

Dano67

Good job miller

107Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:28 am

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

IS IT TIME YET !!!!

http://www.wmcinc.com

108Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:00 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I wish almost

109Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:51 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:

Looks like Bass Pro!

See you guys early Sunday!

110Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:11 am

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

can we change gathering to Friday night Sunday is so far away bounce lol!

111Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:30 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Sorry guys, I wont be able to make this one. Sunday's are hard for me. I'll let you guys get a head start on the points! Red Smile

112Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:30 am

Leakytube wrote:can we change gathering to Friday night Sunday is so far away bounce lol!

I wish but there is nothing wrong with a little prefishing Friday night Very Happy

113Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:32 am

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:
Leakytube wrote:can we change gathering to Friday night Sunday is so far away bounce lol!

I wish but there is nothing wrong with a little prefishing Friday night Very Happy

Very Happy good Idea Thumbs Up

114Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:33 am

wiseguy wrote:Sorry guys, I wont be able to make this one. Sunday's are hard for me. I'll let you guys get a head start on the points! Red Smile

Oh come on now, it's Sunday. You must show up for Sunday service, the fish gods aren't going to be too happy

115Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:34 am

Leakytube wrote:
miller wrote:

Let me know if you go, I might be able to make it

116Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:59 am

wiseguy

wiseguy
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:
wiseguy wrote:Sorry guys, I wont be able to make this one. Sunday's are hard for me. I'll let you guys get a head start on the points! Red Smile

Oh come on now, it's Sunday. You must show up for Sunday service, the fish gods aren't going to be too happy

The fish gods wont but you guys will! Very Happy It's your only chance at winning by having a head start! Red Smile

117Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:16 am

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

miller wrote:
Leakytube wrote:
miller wrote:

Let me know if you go, I might be able to make it

OK MAY HIT HH OR LAB IF I GO

118Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:22 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Looks like there head start just got slightly better as I also won't be able to make it Crying or Very sad

119Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:32 am

Leakytube

Leakytube
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

A wife asks her husband,
"Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk,
And if they have eggs, get 6."

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.
The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"

He replied, "They had eggs."

120Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:13 am

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Leakytube wrote:A wife asks her husband,
"Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk,
And if they have eggs, get 6."

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.
The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"

He replied, "They had eggs."

I was thinking about asking my wife last night about possibly buying Wiseguys nice custom rod.. and I remembered this little piece of wisdom:

I wanted a dog.
My wife wanted a cat.
So.. we compromised, and got a cat.

121Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:30 am

Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission...

122Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:34 am

waxon67

waxon67
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

Married guys... Rolling Eyes

123Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:48 am

Docrunner

Docrunner
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:Married guys... Rolling Eyes
lol!

124Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 am

sonarbp

sonarbp
Senior FTFF Member
Senior FTFF Member

waxon67 wrote:Married guys... Rolling Eyes

My wife is happy to get me out of the house....should I be worried? Shocked

As long as I don't wake her up when I leave to go fishing she is fine with me going....but if I happen to wake her up GOD help me!

125Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Rd. #1 - OTS Bait Gathering/Series Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:32 am

jeffcpr

jeffcpr
Admin
Patreon Member
Gold Member
Spottied Bay Bass
Prize Trout
Prize Trout Caught
Sandbass
Large Sandbass Catch

I know the feeling of getting out of bed quite for those fishing mornings. It is not easy good luck bro. think ninja.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum